"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The young office girl

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Chatting her up today she's fun to talk too, from the day I met her about a year ago she's gone from a slim petite girl to a rubenesque girl. The poor girl going to wake up one morning and say fvck I'm fat and start crying. Seen what she was eating for lunch...…. ah ya that's going to put on the pounds.

The reason for this thread is how fat is deposited on female bodies, and how fast it happens, with her it started with her thighs and a** she's got cottage cheese thighs she's filled out back there not huge but enough her but cheeks are a handful, the fat is now turning to her belly and her breasts have increased in size, no she's not pregnant. The belly fat is starting to build fairly noticeable now under her clothes.

Her personality hasn't changed she's still the same person when I first met her. I've noticed a trend girls her age are "chunky" when I was growing up woman my age "gen X" were not suffering from obesity. As ravages of life have taken their toll most have gained weight some haven't.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top