“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The ****Y neg-HIT:: The SIGNS she "WANTS" one.

blayde

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Vegas
I1. n dealing with the MOODS of women, ive come to recognize when they almost NEED a neg hit. By the way, Im NOT talking about an attack, but a STRATEGY.

A strategy to deal with the BORED, angry modes most women enter into which are based on selfishness.

2. Theyre almost wearing a sign "Im unhappy with you, bored with you, and you dont challenge me with mystery so I'm going to act like a petulant child"

3. Now, the IGNORANT chump guy goes on the ATTACK at this point. TYPICAL CONVERSATION:
HER: "SInce you were late yesterday, it threw off my day and I wasnt able to excercise. Now I've gained four pounds. Why dont you show up on time?"

TYPICAL CHUMP(gets into ridiculous argument by arguing her already irrational point) "I Was ONLY Ten Minutes LATE"!!!!

4. SEE???? She's drawn you into her mood and youre not in control.

5. BETTER:(****y)
YOU: "Yeah, but those four pounds only brought you from being an "8" to being a "7". See?? You've shown: HUMOR, wittiness, and Control all in one. Plus you've given her a neg hit but not in an attacking manner.

6. EVEN BETTER:(this is a more bold approach cause it seizes the moment)
"Yeah, but I gained four pounds of muscle yesterday at Gold's, so I'll be able to pick you up if you get any bigger"

7. There is some truth to the idea that women want men to be SMARTER than they are, and to put them back in line when their mood overcomes reality. But they dont want an attack.

8. SUPER DUMB people attack. SMART guys use the smirky neg hit in a subtle manner though. You dont TELL her that you are taking control. You SHOW her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
counter attack

use the neg hit as a counter attack, without it being
an attack.
 

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Richmond
Re: counter attack

Originally posted by NeverFear
use the neg hit as a counter attack, without it being
an attack.
That makes it a counter. Think of it as tranquilizer instead of a bullet. Banging a corpse isn't cool.
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Yeah neg-hits have to be smart AND the importance is to stay in control. I was at a party last Saturday and was waiting in line for the bathroom. This hottie comes behind me. Now she's easily a 8 maybe 9 (I don't know her personality but based on looks only)

She wants to cut in line because she's a girl :rolleyes: What do I do? Well I find myself a golden opportunity to blast her with some neg-hits. I can't remember what I said exactly, but it included me asking her for money, for a favor, and to do a pull-up in my friend's pull up bar installed at his door-frame. She couldn't even do one. I then told her if she had a overactive bladder disorder she could go first but she had to give me the doctor's recomendation :D. She was there with her bf, so I didn't try any of the "let's go in together" stuff. There was quite a bit of that going on already :cool:

But the poster is right. Staying in control and not being dragged into her mood (ie hypnotized by her) is key to releasing a powerful and funny neg-hit.

Edit: I forgot to mention that during the entire time, I was looking her straight in the eye with a calm face and was completely calm on the insde. I was at the top of my game and no matter how hard she tried she ran out of fuel and was visibly getting annoyed. I was smiling inside. Too bad I didn't make her laugh, it was pure neg-hit after neg-hit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top