Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ****y And Funny Guide

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
****Y AND FUNNY (From Dave D, his Students, and Me. Compiled by Paradigm.)

Introduction:

The magic formula is: ****Y+FUNNY

****y and funny is like mixing two extremes. Feminine and masculine, hot and cold, or push and pull. And we all know how addicting these two polar opposites are to women. It sends out the message that you are confident with an unusual spark that no man has ever given her (border edge ****y). However, laced with the humor, it gets by her defenses (since it's hard to resist what makes us laugh) and gets everyone laughing and having a good time. So what do you get? The release of endorphine and testosterone (the sex hormone) flowing into her body at the same time. In english; one very fascinated and attracted chick.

I personally love using ****y and funny on women. It can be so versitile depending on how you use it, and once mastered it serves as a very powerful weapon in your arsenal. (Weapon, not war plan)

So, how can you learn such things for your pursuit in attracting women?
Well, it comes from attitude first, then it comes down to basic knowledge, and a couple (yeah right, a couple) demonstrations.

What IS ****y and Funny?

For those of you who don't know, C&F is a way to demonstrate a higher value, your confidence and your sexual attitude towards a women in a light and fun way. It's verbal foreplay, a.k.a sexual communication, a.k.a. flirting. And a great technique for it too. Get the concept, pratice a little and watch the kind of reaction you get from women. You'll like it, I garauntee it.
C&F's Purpose:

****y and Funny has many purposes. In one sentence you can communicate all of these things;

1. You are emmensly confident.
2. You understand female to male attraction.
3. You are interested in her. (Or are you? Now your a mystery.)
4. You have a sense of humor.
5. You are a challenge.

And let me tell you, less is more. The more you can communicate in the least amount of effort the more powerful it will be. Isn't that the definition of efficient? ****y and funny is a great way to establish attraction and connection into a girl at the same time. So no need to have a juggling act. It will also give you an upper hand in the sexual situation, letting you control it with a fun and sexually charged atmosphere.

The C&F Attitude:

****y alone is not attractive. Arrogance repels people like bad breath. But a playful arrogance... Ahhh, that's the stuff that miracles are made of.

The ****y man says, "You are acting like a little girl, and it's annoying me."

The ****y+Funny man says "If you keep acting like a brat I'm going to spank you like a red-headed step child." (The usual response is "Ooohhh, be careful, I might like that.) No, really.

A ****y+funny man is always on the lookout for an opportunity to show off his arrogant humor.

She gives a compliment on the clothing... ****y+Funny Man says: "I just met you and you're already starting with the compliments. Look, I'm not going home with you. I'm not that easy."

The mindset all comes down to your confident flare and indifference toward the situation. It's also mixed with a 'treat her like a bratty sister' kind of mentallity. Think about this; how would you act toward your bratty little sister who's annoying you, but you still love her, yet you just want to have fun with her on her own expense? ****y and funny isn't something you should take seriously. Have fun with it, and make it interesting. Make it outrageous, silly, fun, sexy, mysterious, just not serious.

A couple examples to get you started:

Let's say she is carrying a big purse. "So what's with the big purse? Are you carrying a gun in there?" Your just messing with her. Just being playful.

If she’s wearing tall heels, say: "Those are some pretty tall shoes, what are you, like 4 feet, without them?" Get it? This may seem pointless for a lot of newbies but it IMPLIES something else. And that is how women flirt. It's all implied. Remember that. Yes, women can be direct, but that's later in the interaction, I'm just giving you a start.

Practices:

You must always practice on all women (Besides the horrible ugly trust me, stalker problems). It builds skill and congruency. C&F must have a sly, flirty, or semi-serious undertone to it. You can’t just say the line or say it to be mean.

To be C&F one must understand it and flow with it. Accept it as yourself and make it a habit. You have to learn how to tease women, give them a hard time, and make them laugh at it all. That attitude is called "****y and Funny". She MUST be laughing to make it work.

Write down the 10 most common situations you find yourself everyday and a ****y & funny thing to do or say for that situation.

Example 1: One common situation that happens at bars is bumping into people (I mean physically bumping into them, as bars are often crowded).

What could you say that is ****y and funny when you bump into a girl?
"Excuse me, did you just grab my ass?"
"No."
"Oh, Damn."

That's pretty funny. And ****y.

"Hey, easy there tiger... this isn't football."

Or... "Calm down, there's enough beer here for everyone... you don't have to go knocking people down for it."

Example 2: For instance, you might write:

End Of Date

1) Say to her "Now don't call me three times a day... I had fun too, but no stalking" (Par's note: Awesome one!! I'll tell you how to add to this one later.)

2) Kiss her and say, "Call me"

3) Tell her "I'm busy tomorrow, but if you tempt me with a good enough offer, I might make time for you the next night..."

If she gives you compliments:
• "Look, I'm not like other guys. This compliment thing isn't
going to get you anywhere."
• "Already starting with the compliments, huh? Look, let's just
get this over with... go buy me a drink already."
• "I'm not giving you my phone number, so just quit."
• "Cummon, can't you at least think of something original to
compliment me on?"

Do you get it? PRACTICE! Write something down.

Just work out the different situations on paper first, and then do them in real life. You're on the right track...

Tip: Expecting a laugh and staring into her eyes almost smiling will increase your chances of her laughing. (Women are usually willing to submit to your ideas because women are more submissive then us.)

C&F Examples:

If you're dealing with a women who plays an instrument and she plays a wrong note you can look at her, smile and say, 'that was nice honey but I prefer Beethoven's
version."

You can point at her watch and say;
"I didn't know Rolex made plastic watches."

Student Example" (From a DYD mailbag): I met this hot girl at a bar, mostly college crowd.

Lot of guys were hitting on her. But as soon as I saw her alone I approached her. Here is the dialogue:

Me: Hey, can I ask you a quick question?
Her: ya....
Me: You go to college around here?
Her: no (and then she looks away as if not interested)
Me: (I tap on her shoulder) So where you from?
Her: From...(she gives the city name 4hrs away from where
I live)
Me: How do you like it here?
Her: I am visiting friends (She looks away again and talks
to her friend).
Me: So what do you do in (her town)?
Her: I go to pharmacy school...
Me: SO YOU ARE A DRUG DEALER??
Her: (She cracks up and the ice is broken).....small talk
.....ya da ya da.
me: small talk.....ya da ya da
me: I need to go back to my friends but nice meeting you.
(I turn away)
her: nice meeting you too (I really had her attention by now)
Me: (Turn back) do you have e-mail?
her: I don't check my e-mail often.
ME: "Ha!ha!ha!" (I started laughing loud)
Her: (Little disarmed)
Me: Do you have electricity?
Her: no....(cracks up)....I really don't check e-mail.
Me: Listen girl....imagine the worst-case scenario...(do as
mentioned in you DD book)
.....I just want to make friends with a DRUG DEALER.
Her: Okay...here is my e-mail.
TOTAL TIME - 3 minutes and 16 seconds to get her e-mail -
yes I timed it.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
From another mailbag --> (After some C&F comments) For the rest of the day, she was all over me and wanted to know ALL ABOUT ME - yet I never gave her a straight answer ONCE!!! "Where do you live?", she asks. "I'm not telling you. For all I know, you could be a psycho stalker - as a matter of fact, I think I've seen your face on America's Most Wanted." **SLAP IN THE ARM** She was grabbing my ass on the job and I told her that if she didn't stop I was going to call Sexual Harassment on her (see the role reversal here!!).

When a girl asks for your name, this is a good opportunity to throw a ****y/funny line;

I said... "mmm!! ok but first you have to say "PLEASE... sexy good looking stranger give me your name.." (d@mn this is good)

She said the whole thing, laughing.( the key) and I continued to bust on her.

After she said... PLEASE sexy good....."
I said

"Oh.. now I get it... you are picking up on me huh???"
or My version;
"Stop!!,... That is the weakest pick up line i've heard today."

Say hi, wait for her hi and then accuse her of looking you in a 'l want you' way.

"I know that look, first you look my way, then you gonna ask for number, and then you start thinking about marriage, hey easy there, l am not that easy."

Then wait until she stops laughing.

Then say
"I didn't want to say this, but you kinda foward, can't we be friends first?." See what's going on here? You have hypothetically switched roles. Your role playing. She see the fun and adventure in you. And that's sexy to her.

The next three are Bishop examples:
I have had moments when a woman will call me a "Jerk."
"We just met, so."
Or
" That's MR. Jerk to you."
(And a couple of times they've followed it up with, "How about *******?" to which I reply, "No, that's my maiden name.")

"Will you leave?" "or "You can leave now."
As juvenile as it might sound, I'll reply with, "Huh?...Oh, I get it. You have gas and you're embarrassed that I might hear it. I understand. Take care."

Her (with a laugh): "You are such a jerk."
You: "Stop flirting."
Her: "You wish."
You: "If I were wishing, then I'd be wishin' you were Jessica Alba." (Or whatever famous actress you're hot for)
Her: "And I'd wish you were Brad Pitt."
You: "Well, I'm his brother, Arm Pitt."

One of my favorites is accusing women of just seeing me as a sex object, and not caring about my feelings... Another is telling a woman that I want her to support me and that if she's not nice, I'm going to divorce her, take half her money, and leave her with the minivan.
Another one of my favorite ways to bust on a woman is to take any
attribute of hers and disqualify relationship status because of it.
For instance, it's always fun to ask a woman if she's rich or
famous, then if she answers that she's not, tell her that she’s just
messed up her chances with you and that you're not interested
anymore.

Here are some of my favorite ****y Comedy lines. You can use all of
them in all kinds of situations. Have some fun with them.
"Guess…"
"Why doesn't that surprise me?"
"That’s not what I asked you / said."
"Don't tell me what to do."
"I don't think this is going to work."
"Gimmie a break…"
"You know what they say about girls who..."
"Any other random comments about/for me?"
"What kind of trouble have you been getting into?"
"What part of _____ don't you understand?"
"Are you always this difficult?"

Dealing with test using C&F:

Women are going to test you. They want to know how you respond to them, they want to test if you are genuine or not. And the only way to pass them is to keep doing what your doing and not cave in. Don't get caught up in women's emotions.

Example: When a women gets upset or angry around you just to see how you will respond to her;

Dave D's Example: I always like to put women getting upset in my presence into this perspective: "Awww, isn't she cute getting all upset like that?" If this only causes her to escalate, then I'll say something like "Wow, you've really got this getting upset thing down. Does it usually work to get other people to get upset with you and do what you want them to do? Because I'm just not into that much drama in my life..."
My version -->
"You know, you're kind of cute when you're all mad like that. Keep it up." With a calm tone, slightly endearing tone.

When she asks 'What do you do'.
You: "I'm an ass model. One touch per customer mind you."
Her: "No, Really."
You: "Ok, really? *Sigh* I'm Bruce Wayne by day, but by night I'm Batman."
Her: "LOL, Come on really now."
You: "Guess. What kind of job do you see me doing?"
Then let her guess and give in to one that is goofy. "Yes, I'm a director, and you my lady are the STAR."

When she asks you "How many girls have you been with?"
You: "Hmmmmm, uhhhhhh, a million."
Being aloof is good with these test.

I personally like to use what I call the "Sly Smile." I'll make a ****y and Funny comment, but if she doesn't get it or takes it too seriously, I'll just smile in a sly way that say, "I was kidding, and it's funny that you didn't get it." Magic. Strong eye contact is a must. Try to 'eye smile' at her.

If you’re in a bar and the woman doesn’t want to be led to another area, feel free to TEASE. "Ok, the REAL reason I’m asking is because you look like you need the exercise. I was trying to be discreet, but now you’ll just have to do your laps by yourself." Make sure you handle this playfully, and don’t be scared to throw her by SHOWING YOUR BACK.

(try them... they really work!!)

Physical C&F:

Go to hand her something, then pull it away at the last second.
"Come on take it. Come on."

Say something ****y & Funny, then turn around and walk away before she can respond to your face.

If you taller than her start to talk to her over her head and then go "Wait a minute." Then look down to where she really is and keep going.

Putting It Together:

There must be a balance of C&F with regular conversation. Being C&F all the time and you'll come off as one dimensioned and immature. Use C&F as the spice and not the substance. Don't rely too heavily on it. Say it when the oppurtunities come. Then enjoy your time with her and don't try to force it anymore.

Now, there's going to be women out there that don't like your C&F attitude. This is ok. They may respond cold, but often then not if you keep applying your C&F then her barriers will eventually melt down. And now this cold b!tch is now putty in your hands. However some girls are dead inside and you should insantly 'next' them.

When a women gets that look on her face like 'NO YOU DIDN'T' This is exactly what you want. You want to turn the sassy on. You want her to drop her mouth in disbelief and get FAKE mad. This is a test. She wants to know if you really know what your doing or if your going to crack and say "I was just KIDDING, don't get mad." If you do say this then her attraction goes down. If you confirm that your real her attraction goes UP. And you can really seperate yourself even further if after she gets fake mad to ADD another C&F comment onto it. You want to stir up her emotions, her sassyness. It makes for great sex. :woo:

If you stop C&F and the relationship goes bad and you start to wonder "WTF is going on here?" You have to realize that this woman was attracted to you for a REASON, and if you stop that REASON, then you're going to stop the ATTRACTION. Don't cave from being C&F. Yes, after a while you can let up a bit and really get to know her, but this dosen't give you permission to turn into a wuss. Without spark the fire will die.

If she starts to sincerely get mad over this and insist on having a serious relationship. Well,.. I'll let the below example explain;

I once had a lady I’d been seeing for about two months, when she emailed me a message saying she loved me, and asked if I loved her too. I responded playfully - made fun of her moving too fast like a horny high school boy. She came back with "How could you sleep with me if you don’t love me?" I responded "You’re getting way too serious. This is absolutely no fun at all."

How’d it turn out? She wound up apologizing to ME! If you START playful and you STAY playful, you can lose all that negative crap much more easily than you think.

Paradigm's Examples:

Situation: She keeps Kinoing you.
You: "You know what? If you keep touchinig me I will have to file a restraining order on your ass. You'll have to wear one of those zap collars so every time you get within 50 feet of me. Zppt! (Mimicing her) Hey, Par I Zppt! I just wanted to Zppt! (While imitating her getting shocked).

Situation: She happens to say something smart to you. (Female C&F) and you happen to be taller than her.
You:"Ohh, I'm sorry.....You must be (Put your head about 1 inch above her head) This tall to talk to me.

Situation: You weren't paying attention or you were pretending to not pay attention when she is close to you and saying something to you.
Her: Hello, Par. I was saying something to you.
You: Oh,.... I'm sorry....I thought you were talking to yourself again. My mistake.

Situation: Co-worker or fellow student was absent yesterday and she ask
Her: What did we do yesterday?
You: Wow! We had this amazing party… It was a … Tiffany isn’t here party, it was great.
(Complete with playful undertone, eye smile, and smirk.)

Take it further:
You: It really kicked ass. We had cake,.. stripers,.. and even a banner.

Situation: (Just saw her after a period of time)
Girl: "Did you miss me?"
You: "Yeah, like A Cole Soar."

Situation: When a girl can't do something seemingly easy or just something that you can do:
You: Wow,...Hmmm.....Have you ever heard of something called 'cordination'?...It's o.k (Pat her on the head) You'll get it.

Last edited:

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Different responses:
Example 1
When some girl says she has a nickname or if one of her friends calls her a nickname, something like Sugar, Ginger, Candy Apple. Blah, blah. I like to say;
You: Hmmmmm, Candy Apple huh? (Pretending to think about it. Maybe with hand on chin.) OHHHH! So that's your striper name. O.K. That's cool.
Now at this point she can get that shocked look on her face as if she wants to say, "Ohh, no you didn't". Which then you proceed with;
You: Ok Candy Apple, what club do you work for?
Her: Ummm, none.
You: Ohh, so you have a pimp?
Her: No.
At this point you should take the ball into your own court because she isn't getting it.
You: You must of fired him. I'll be a much better one for you. Come on Candylicious. (Then extend an arm out so she can hook in.)
Her: Actually, it's Candy Apple.
You: Well, if I'm going to be your pimp, then I can't always remember your name. *Smile, smile, smile*

Example 2
You: Hmmmmm, Candy Apple huh? (Pretending to think about it. Maybe with hand on chin.) OHHHH! So that's your striper name. O.K. That's cool.
Now if you have a girl who likes to play along. (I love these girls)
Her: Yeah, Of course. What's your stripper name?
You: That information is bedroom classified only sweetie. Or should I say,... 'Candy Apple'.
Her: Oh, that's no fair.
You: So what club do you work for?
Her: A good one.
You: Hmm, never heard of it. You know,... I should of figured it out before. You have,.....stripper hair.
Her: No you didn't! Well, you dress like a striper.
You: Yeah, just keep your hands to yourself miss Candy Apple. I don't give this sh!t out for free.
Note: Rick H says "Always have a better answer."

Example 3
Her: No, stripping is bad. No not me. I'm a good girl.
You: (Wait a second in disbelief) Ha! You? I think your halo's a bit broken.
Her: NO! I'm an angel.
You: Well 'Candy Apple' dosen't sound like an angelic name to me. Who are you working for anyway?

Get it? You can go forever, really.

P.S. I personally go out with a more natural game now and don't rely on C&F like I use to. But I thought this guide might help some people newer to the game. PEACE!!! Hope it helps :up:

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a reader of David D and ****y and funny is my next thing to master, I loved your persoal lines specially the "you must be this tall" one, keep posting more information, this is great, btw, do you have the C&F DVD??

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga, no I don't have the C&F DVD's, but I did find an online chat of me and a friend when I was teaching him C&F and thought it could be of some use, here it is:

===============================================
Just practice.
Paradigm Artisan: I know I need to again.

Paradigm Artisan: Just think about all the times we role play out funny scenes with our characters to each other. (Were both writers) We're always thinking on our feet then. It's like when we understand a new type of comedy. What we do is mimic it, expand it, and use it ourselves.

PUA Friend: lol, good point.

PUA Friend: Here, let me practice.

PUA Friend: Help me out.

PUA Friend: Ain't like anyone is gonna ever see this conversation. Sorry dude.

PUA Friend: You there?

Paradigm Artisan: practice away. By the way. I know you. You're a funny fvck. Your funny because you like to blow things out of porportion sometimes (In a good way, though). Like when you yell (Or Me) "I'm the fvckin best" and the more louder and bold it is the more funny it is. Well C&F isn't so. So don't overdo it.

PUA Friend: What do you mean, exactly? Example please.

Paradigm Artisan: ok.........

Paradigm Artisan: C&F isn't to put on a show, it's there as a way to flirt. So don't be too dramatic about it when using the material just try to be flirty or cute when you say it. In this case bigger isn't always better. Understand?

Paradigm Artisan: Don't be too dramatic*

PUA Friend: I see.

Paradigm Artisan: Now 4 da example. O.K. a girl you like comments on the fact that your teeth are a bit crooked. What do you do?

Paradigm Artisan: There?

PUA Friend: Hm.....

PUA Friend: D@mn!

Paradigm Artisan: Want a free anwser?

PUA Friend: Yeah.

Paradigm Artisan: Look the girl in the eyes and say " I know they are. But,... They give me a bit of a charm. I know you agree. " In a semi serious tone.

PUA Friend: Hm.....I see.

PUA Friend: Give me another.

Paradigm Artisan: You just found out her nickname is lucious. What do you do?

PUA Friend: So, you telling me that your striper name is lucious in hopes I'll give you a dollar? Sorry, but you'll need to dance a little before I give you this money?

PUA Friend: Bad?

PUA Friend: Good?

PUA Friend: Horrible?

Paradigm Artisan: Lol Awesome.

PUA Friend: Another!

Paradigm Artisan: Now, I'm feeling a bit attracted to you. LOL

PUA Friend: XD

PUA Friend: lol

Paradigm Artisan: *Switch Up* A girl says " Oh, boy. I'm tired. I think i'm going to go to bed."

PUA Friend: Now give my @ss another example, @sshole.

PUA Friend: WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! If that is your way to try and make me have sex with you, then you'd better keep practicing. I am not that easy. At least shower me with riches before you try to move in for the kill there, beautiful.

PUA Friend: ?

Paradigm Artisan: Pretend like you weren't paying attention to what she just said. Then take that last word she said. "Bed?" ask her. Then pretend to get all overly fake offended. "Absolutely not, I will not go to bed with you. I'm not that easy."

PUA Friend: Ah, i see.

PUA Friend: Give me another.

Paradigm Artisan: thinkin...........

Paradigm Artisan: hold on let me turn off Agony Scene blaring in my ear.

PUA Friend: Ok

Paradigm Artisan: What if a girl ask you to buy her something and you honestly don't have the money. So then she gets all pouty about it?

Paradigm Artisan: What then?

PUA Friend: Give me a free one.

Paradigm Artisan: Come on, you got to get good at this. Just give me one awnser even if you think its bad.

PUA Friend: Ok...

PUA Friend: Hey, beautiful, are you aking me for money? I thought I told you if you wanted this relationship to work, you'd have to support me?

Paradigm Artisan: Say " You know. You're pretty cute when your pouty like this. Hmmm, in fact your so cute this way, I think I'm not going to buy you anything else, just so I can see you this way more often." Say it like you would your little sister. Like " Your a pain but I love you anyways. " "In fact I love you so much I want to toy with you." By the way there is no real order or rules to what makes up C&F As depicted by me.

Paradigm Artisan: There's an example. Now give me one of yours.

PUA Friend: You mean, give you a senario?

PUA Friend: scenario*

Paradigm Artisan: No same situation, just what would you say.

PUA Friend: I already told you.

PUA Friend: Read up

Paradigm Artisan: Wow!! I tottally didn't see that, sorry. I was too busy typing.

PUA Friend: No problem

Paradigm Artisan: I like this part "I thought I told you if you wanted this relationship to work, you'd have to support me?"

PUA Friend: Ok, good.

Paradigm Artisan: If I were you. And I almost am. I wouldn't call too many girls beautiful too quickly.

PUA Friend: Alright.

Paradigm Artisan: Do you have a situation. I have to practice to.

PUA Friend: Ok let me give you a scenario.

PUA Friend: One I was in recently.'

Paradigm Artisan: Yes

PUA Friend: The girl walked away from me as I tried to say hi and she said,"I am mad at you, because you didn't go to the after party."

Paradigm Artisan: Girls seem to get caught up in there own ego. Call them beautiful quickly and theres no need for the girl to impress you. Battle won, you lose. Wheres the challenge? To her it would seem like a boring ass relationship if your a push over.

Paradigm Artisan: That's my oppinion about the beautiful thing.

Paradigm Artisan: Hmmm.............

PUA Friend: Ok, now anwser the secnario.

PUA Friend: scenario*

Paradigm Artisan: I will.

Paradigm Artisan: Hmm.

Paradigm Artisan: personally I would do something else than say something C&F. But you know me I love a challenge. I would say something like " Oh well, we'll make up later. But nothing fast, I'll be watching you. "

PUA Friend: that's good.

Paradigm Artisan: That's ok to be honest

PUA Friend: Ok, another.

Paradigm Artisan: do you have one?

PUA Friend: Yeah.

Paradigm Artisan: scenario?

PUA Friend: Just give me a sec.

PUA Friend: yeah

PUA Friend: The girl cut me in line at the Quince and said, You're moving too slow."

drenzyboy: What then?

Paradigm Artisan: "Well you just seemed like a girl who didn't want to take things fast. But if your so willing, Hi, I'm Paradigm." TOOO EASY.

Paradigm Artisan: By the way. If the girls a b!tch C&F would piss her off. But if she's nice than it will attract her. So Warning to you.

Paradigm Artisan: I only like nice girls, anyway. So good for me.

Paradigm Artisan: Any more?

PUA Friend: Let me see....

PUA Friend: The girl got up from watching the movie we were seeing, and said she had to go.

PUA Friend: What should I do there?

PUA Friend: Anything I could say?

Paradigm Artisan: hold up

PUA Friend: Or do?

PUA Friend: ok

Paradigm Artisan: I have no idea why you would say anything C&F. None. Don't Always, always say C&F sh!t. The girl wasn't acting anything but normal so don't bother, would be my assumption.

Paradigm Artisan: What if a girl tells you where she works. What then?
PUA Friend: Oh, good, then you can give me lots of free stuff. But trust me, if you are still gonna hve to do a little bit better then free stuff to get me to sleep with you.

PUA Friend: Bad right?

Paradigm Artisan: Almost C&F. It just rubbed me the wrong way. How bout. " Really? Great. I hope you make a lot of money there. You know, so you can support me and all. Because I need security in a relationship. That and I want to persue my dream as a couch dad."

PUA Friend: Man....that's awesome.
===============================================

And no his real screen name isn't PUA Friend, I just decided to cover up his identity. Hope it helps :up: Besides the names and the cursing nothing was edited out of this convo.

P.S. Feel free to add your C&F remarks.