Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The worst way you ever screwed up an encounter/date/LTR/female experience etc.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the worst mistake you ever made during a date/texting a girl/during an female encounter? That you regretted later? Maybe that you made when you were less experienced or a dumb mistake you made recently? I’m curious to see what people have to put. Might be a more humbling thread than some others.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got friendzoned by a girl that was 34 and got the “you’re like family” line. Dunno what I did to get to that point, I didn’t even get “family zoned” in my teens (which was the only time I’ve ever been friendzoned by someone). Needless to say I didn’t stick around once I heard that.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told her I was high as ****, it was in the bag, she made it easy for me, opened every door, then I told her and she just looked off into the distance, exhaled deeply and goes "On what?" as if this deal wasn't already broken lol, of course it was xtc.

I can't lie, I've had a lot of opportunities to get laid and fuked a lot of those chances up just being preoccupied, just abundant idgaf, but it did teach me that women will chase

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my 40's, I've changed my ways... but
back when I'd fool around with taken women, I made the mistake of getting them off during foreplay. I've had two (+ 1 FWB) that afterward, suddenly regained their 'composure' and it ended before hitting a home run.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was on a double date with another couple who were friends of my date. The other couple was fighting and the guy stormed off. For some dumb teenaged reason I thought I should whisper in the upset girls ear "It will be all right" but I slipped and planted a sloppy kiss on her neck. For some odd reason that upset my date. :whistle:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the worst mistake you ever made during a date/texting a girl/during an female encounter? That you regretted later? Maybe that you made when you were less experienced or a dumb mistake you made recently? I’m curious to see what people have to put. Might be a more humbling thread than some others.
Oh man, plenty of mistakes. In hindsight, a lot of "what the heck was I thinking? What a dumbass"

There was this ginger, total hottie, and freaky, HB8+ that was in my Italian class back in college (yes, even in college I messed up). She approached me, did all the work, invited me out, went out, kept showing me her right forearm and asking if I saw the difference between the two forearms. Told me her right was bigger cause of how much she masturbated. Didn't do anything. I was so caught off guard and not gonna lie I froze and chickened out. Almost as if she intimidated me. ‍*Facepalm*

The last chance she gave me, she took me to an alleyway behind one of the college buildings to "hang out" after class, sat down chatted, and again froze. Didn't make a single move. Man, what a dumbass.

It haunts me to this day. What could have been! SMH

Modern Man advice

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I invited her into a group chat with her twin sister and tried to date them both at the same time to try and get a threesome, i have no idea what my 17 year old brain was thinking with that.

One sister was clearly interested in me and the other wasn't, I should of just pursued the interested one.

Another time was with a tinder date, I was a virgin and I asked her what to do and how to have sex. It was just really awkward during the whole thing and i see why she ghosted me after we had sex, I was also around 17/18 at the time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picked up a college girl. Age 21. Beat it rotten. Finished off on her face and in her mouth. She wanted me to say hi to her family right after. I trolled. And she raged. It was funny. Didn't ever see her again. Definitely didn't leave her better than I found her. But ... My troll game is strong.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Picked up a college girl. Age 21. Beat it rotten. Finished off on her face and in her mouth. She wanted me to say hi to her family right after. I trolled. And she raged. It was funny. Didn't ever see her again. Definitely didn't leave her better than I found her. But ... My troll game is strong.

You dodged a major bullet there, who introduces someone to their parents right after Sex? What did she honestly expect to happen from that?

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, where to even start? When I first got into dating long ago, I made a lot of dumb mistakes. Largely due to low self-esteem and lack of confidence, and having a very naive viewpoint about the world.

One of the first girls I got involved with, in whatever the hell we had (courting? dating without the physical because I was a wuss?) kept making sexual suggestions of things she wanted to do with me and what she wanted done to her, and I'd just stand there like an idiot, thinking she was talking like a friend. And she was going into some detail... Because in my mind, because she was seeing someone (using him for money), she was faithful and had traditional values because everyone in the world is fair and upstanding. So in my head, we clearly had to go the traditional route of being friends before entering a relationship, as she was literally trying to cheat on someone with me. All she was doing was seeing if I was ok with it and probably willing to accept all the blame. This is very common by the way. Girls set up situations to get guys they are interested in to cheat with them, and test the waters to see if they're ok with it.

And she was very hot. A lot of guys wanted her. One of those can't go anywhere without attracting attention and envy types. Our very first interaction was with her talking about a guy she banged at a party (which her friend banged the same guy apparently) and commenting on my ass. But in my head she was quality relationship material, like all women. Whenever she complained about guys using her (she was a massive bimbo, not even stereotyping), I'd completely believe she was the victim and sympathize fully! It was bad.

This kind of thing happened a lot for a while. Girls would show interest, I would think they just wanted to be friends, turn every interaction into a friendly one, and turn them off completely. It's funny looking back on it now, but at the time it was hell. lol. Even worse was the sh*t I got from some friend circles at the time. But eh, we were all young and dumb.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dodged a major bullet there, who introduces someone to their parents right after Sex? What did she honestly expect to happen from that?
21yrs old. Fresh. Tight. BANGING! Kept telling her no. Finally, I did it and she said casual but they all have an agenda.

Beat it rotten. Told her to open her mouth. #moneyshot! Finished in her mouth and on her face. She probably still had *** in her hair. The idea of meeting her father and mother after was just foolish.

I can't describe the sure fire approach to instructing women what to do. Comply or bye! I lead. She follows or #next! It's not up for debate.

Fellas need to be a mercenary in the game. Absolutely cut throat. Ruthless. This isn't to be confused with violence. Men used to be deemed as capable of savagery. Today, he's soy and low T. Compliant.

More babes for me.