Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Worst Thing that ever Happened to you

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The worst thing that ever happened to you... was the best thing.

That made you who you are. Otherwise you would have been a spoiled kidult.

Ever notice how the most tragic things of your life turn into the best comedy one-liners? George Carlin must have had some serious hardships.

Does this mean we should seek hardships? The love of my life left me 3 weeks ago and I've never felt stronger.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get what you're saying. This one dude I was watching on YouTube put it perfectly (Bradley Martyn): You wish those things didn't happen tou you, but at the same time you're glad they did because that helped shape who you are.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you coping well mate. That's an excellent reframe. I don't think we need to look for hardships, they are inevitable anyway.

The more of them you face and survive, the stronger you become for the next one.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think I'd be better off without the worst of it. It's what messed me up, I was perfectly happy and confident before that. Good thing though is that it won't happen again, but it shouldn't have in the first place.

I won't go aimlessly seeking hardships, but I'll go through some if the reward is worth it for me.

martinman980

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me hardships are a part of life, that's how I see them, I certainly don't want them, but at the same time I do accept them and face them head on, most of the times, I guess that, **** just happens, you just have to accept it and move on. I think it's all part of wanting more out of life, I have this analogy with me when i was younger and skating on ice, I was never satisfied with just going around in circles around the rink like 90% of people there, I wanted to have fun, to learn all the cool moves and i would be falling and kissing the ice 50% of time even more.

Sure I could just skate around not trying anything and be fine, with no bruises, but that wasn't for me.

I found that life is like this, you want more out of it, and you try stuff and you fall on your face and get back up and do it all over again. We could stop asking more out of life tomorrow if we would want to, and have peaceful, boring lives, but I guess most people in here would never be truly satisfied with that kind of living. I know I won't :D.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is doublespeak bull****.

I've had things happen to me I would trade almost anything to erase from my memory. Things that make you question your own sanity, and what it means to be a human being. To understand what it means to be a nazi, and to realize that is inside every human being.

I no longer look at any person the same way, and consider the entire human race, sans some defects (known as genuinely good people), to be a great disappointment to its potential.

You have obviously never had anything truly horrendous happen to you.

And you can't love someone that didn't exist. Borderline women don't exist as people, only mirrors. You loved yourself. And have now retreated into comforting yourself, having time away from yourself.

NPD

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You have obviously never had anything truly horrendous happen to you.
Let's see:

0) When I was 0 I had mercury-filled vaccines forcibly injected into my bloodstream.
1) When I was 1 I had one third of my penis amputated.
2) When I was 15 I was arrested - 3 times. And framed.
3) When I was 18 the War on Drugs had my RA secretly meet with my roommates and get me tortured by the police and kicked out of college (when I had the highest SAT scores in the entire school).
4) When I was 19 I had my neck broken - twice - and never learned until debilitating pain that set in around age 36.
5) When I was 22 I had to deal with The Women of 1992 (bisexual, hang-out, hook-up culture).
6) When I was 29 I went from being a self-made millionaire who trained since 1978 to being bankrupt in 3 months, and having to go on the road for 12 years and live in 12 states in order to be self-sufficient (note I more than paid back the bankruptcy money in taxes since then).
7) When I was 36 I was arrested doing 129mph and was on Cops and got fired and had to do community service in my home town in an orange jumpsuit.
8) When I was 40 I had a company try to steal my patent rights and leave me homeless when I wouldn't sign them over.
9) When I was 43 I had to live in various Extended Stay Hotels for nearly a year, with cats who were spraying everywhere.
10) When I was 46 I had to read posts by SadoMasochrist who pretends his 10 minutes with Uncle Leon makes him more of a victim than we all were.

Tell us your story, S&M.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a bunch of cluster**** bull**** dude. Maybe being "tortured" by the police, but I'll assume it was probably just an ass whooping and some intimidation.

I'm talking about real ****. Like being put into an internment camp, being raped etc. Like the kind of stuff you see on locked up abroad etc. "Nightmare fuel."

Glassguy

Reaction score
Worst thing: divorce. What a slap in the face after all that I did for her physically, financially and emotionally. To look into a person's eyes and see someone else who is completely different than the person you married. It was there all along, it just didn't come out until the cheating and lying started. Women can definitely have 2 different personalities. Or more.....

Best thing: my daughter. Hands down. To watch her excel at sports, her genuine and caring personality.....its amazing.

Both made me a better man. More wise from the failures and excited for what lies ahead at the same time.

Women aren't the goal in my life. Just a variable. The goal is to live and love happily. In no certain order.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Worst thing: divorce. What a slap in the face after all that I did for her physically, financially and emotionally.
Once my last girl started the divorce process with her husband 6 weeks ago, everything went straight to hell for us.

Having been through one, does that make sense? Were there parts of it you did not anticipate?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Any parts that I didn't anticipate? Yeah. The entire damn thing.

Live and learn.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Any parts that I didn't anticipate? Yeah. The entire damn thing.

Live and learn.
Please describe what the process is like from the day you file until the day you complete the divorce.