Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world's first Chad

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone with non-brown eyes, or having such an ancestor (like Yours Truly) is a descendant of this Chad of Chads.
Here is a video about it from a non-descendant:

my opinion: It's OVER for browneyecels.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew!!!!! thank god I got my mother's green eyes or my father would have cursed me with his brown eyes. This makes me wonder how my browneyecel father was able to get my mother, must have been his advanced ****ky funny game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm told I have hazel eyes and still don't know what that means.*

*Guys only think in terms of primary colors. We don't understand terms like aqua, fuchsia, teal, or hazel; that's for women lol.

On a lighter note, the prehistoric Chad is definitely hair-maxxed :up:. He won't Norwood until at least 3000 AD.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
have brown eyes and girls tell me I have beautiful eyes.. also have noticed that men & women with blue eyes have troubles with trust cause ppl have hard time look em in the eyes

If sick with all this just paint it black as says the song lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
Saw blackpilled.........

Again some ppl looking for excuse and reason why they cant get and be happy with women.
I haven’t seen blackpilled. But in general it seems like a lot of guys get beaten down by women so many times that they eventually give up and just assume that they will never be able to get and be happy with one. After you get beaten down several times that is not the time to give up. That’s the time to learn from everything that happened, convert the negative to positive, and have success as the fruit of your labor from all of the failures. It would be a complete waste to do anything else.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have brown eyes and girls tell me I have beautiful eyes.. also have noticed that men & women with blue eyes have troubles with trust cause ppl have hard time look em in the eyes

If sick with all this just paint it black as says the song lol
One of my FWBs from last year had beautiful brown eyes. Though I must say blue eyes are really striking.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Though I must say blue eyes are really striking.
Yeah I agree. I try not to hold eye contact with girls too much cause it may creep them. But every time I see hot girl with blue eyes it just happens instinctively like animals.. need to say something right away or at least smile cause she knows that u already fvcked her in ur mind 200 times

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t seen blackpilled. But in general it seems like a lot of guys get beaten down by women so many times that they eventually give up and just assume that they will never be able to get and be happy with one. After you get beaten down several times that is not the time to give up. That’s the time to learn from everything that happened, convert the negative to positive, and have success as the fruit of your labor from all of the failures. It would be a complete waste to do anything else.
Staying in that negative feedback loop and continuing to digest information that validates that reality.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think opposite attracted.. I think if u dont have blue eyes a girl with blue eyes would be more attracted to u than to a guy with same color.. the thing is that they are pretty rare
I have blue-green eyes, so maybe that’s why her browns were so beautiful to me.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A truly magnificent video from the homie IncelTV.....

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a mixed race guy with dreads. Definately not pale white.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ 10:47

"Captain America just got expelled from the Avengers..... He went from being Captain America to the guy that works at my local gas station...."
- IncelTV

The halo effect is real bruh....