Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world smiles at the Don Juan

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you asked a butterfly, who lives but for a week,
Is this tree alive,
He would reply, of course not.
I've lived here all my life, and I've never seen it do anything."

So what about the world?

How can you say it isn't alive? The world isn't just a big ball of interspacial rock, spinning round a big ball of "**** that's hot". Look at it, there's hundreds of creatures living out their lives, jumping about, being milked, licking their balls, philosophising, eating each other and trying to make sense of it all. How can you say it isn't alive?

That is the thing about life. You're not around long enough to see the earth do its thing. You don't have the eyes to see everything at once, to see how everything is so wickedly one.

Hey, I'm not religious or spiritual in the slightest. Athiesm is my faith, so to speak. A lovely girl, devout Christian said to me yesterday, "what is the point of living if you don't go to heaven after?". Just as I'm ignorant about her beliefs, she just couldn't grasp my unquenchable curiousity about the world. "It's only the world" she said. Yeah...but what a world...

Out of my window, it's a grey summer day in England. Puddles of water with fag buts floating in them adorn the street like shallow fish bowels of dystopia. Come on, I feel like **** today, the sky is a headachey, dull airbrush of grey. It's still wicked though, everything, the cars, the trees, the sky and the shallow fish bowels of dystopia, seem to work together to create this picture which can only be described as the exact opposite of the O.C.

That's the thing though. You don't kill yourself because the sky is grey. The sky can have a day off, it will be sunny sometime soon. You go buy an umberella.

As a Don Juan it is your duty to have a ****ing good life. This site is about how to get with girls, but everyone knows it makes you see the world differently. For many, I guess it shows them they can do all that **** people have told them they can't.

If the world is alive, and you can live with it or against it. As I said, I'm a pretty souless person according to some people, but people that are happy seem to live with the world. I'm not saying go with the flow! Please, does a 9 to 5 job that you don't really enjoy but you do to feed and house your whiney family and wife that loves your money seem like "living with the world" to you?

You've got this whole world out there, full of tonnes of great crap. Waterfalls! Aren't waterfalls ****ing cool? How many are there in the world? Go and find the **** out! The world is like a box of boxes, and each box contains some more boxes, but in every box theres another nook, another corner of the world, another corner that is asking for something to go there and say "Woo, this is an nice goddamn corner". The world is a ball, that's a hell of a lot of corners.

I'll die eventually. That'll be that, atheism offers no escape from death. But the world will die too one day, and I know she'll get mashed by a huge metior, or it's core will explode, or the sun will munch it, but either way I know she'll go out with a bang. Death for me is the full stop on the end of life that stops it trailing off and becoming trivial.

Whatever you believe, enjoy the intricacies of the world we live in. That includes ****ing, getting hammered, eating till you feel like you're gonna puke, and enjoying life as much as you can. If you are unhappy, maybe you're not following the right path.

Why have I posted this in the Don Juan forums? Because I think Don Juans as a group are part of something else. You can see them around. Businessmen and women, artists, parents, everywhere and anywhere, there is this whole secret society of smugness. These are people in all walks of life, of all nationalities, of all gender, that "get life".
This is so much more important that getting with some girl at a party. This is so much more fundamental than science. This is so much more grounded than spirituality.

Life is to be lived. The world will live without the angry, boring, whiney losers out there, but it'll get along famously with those who take it slowly and try to savor every second. Think about it next time you're tapping some ass, drinking a Baccardi, chilling with mates, or lovin it all, the world taps with, drinks with, chills with and loves with the Don Juan.

Now get the **** out there and enjoy it:) .

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome, exactly my kind of attitude and expressed very eloquently

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post...

BUMP

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why have I posted this in the Don Juan forums? Because I think Don Juans as a group are part of something else. You can see them around. Businessmen and women, artists, parents, everywhere and anywhere, there is this whole secret society of smugness. These are people in all walks of life, of all nationalities, of all gender, that "get life".
I've heard many and given many interpretations of "DJ" but you sir, have just given the best one.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are very fluid in your writings. I'm impressed. I liked the descriptive language and the alliteration.

The thread will NOT falll on deaf ears! Nice motivational post :cool:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great minds really do think alike (I am writing something similar to this)

Excellent writing.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the kind replies- I love it when an idea you have strikes a chord with other people.

By the way, you wanna come on Friday JSH?

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Dead, Wrong. Now before i start just don't flame me for having an opinion. thats what this place is for right? Anyway,

If there is no life after death then why even live? You wont live a life with any meaning in the endless chain of life and death. So why? Lets say you get to be unbelievably famous. Lets say you are the next big thing since leondardo de vinci. You are on the top of the world in every aspect of your life. So what? Your dead next thing you know. You haven't even left your mark on the earth at all. Will people remember you? Yes probably. Will that make you anyless dead? No. You take death far to lightly my freind. I ask you this, are you completely happy with your life? I think not.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Dead, Wrong. Now before i start just don't flame me for having an opinion. thats what this place is for right? Anyway,
Listen kid, if you are just giving an opinion, then you can't say that I am wrong- if all we're talking about is opinions. Just a little point, but if you are going to give me your beliefs- sure, go ahead, but I'm sure you'll say it's more than an opinion. Do you believe in an afterlife? Do you BELIEVE? Then don't be afraid to say it. For you it's a fact, not an opinion. If you are sure about it, don't be afraid to say so!

If there is no life after death then why even live? You wont live a life with any meaning in the endless chain of life and death. So why? Lets say you get to be unbelievably famous. Lets say you are the next big thing since leondardo de vinci. You are on the top of the world in every aspect of your life. So what? Your dead next thing you know. You haven't even left your mark on the earth at all. Will people remember you? Yes probably. Will that make you anyless dead? No. You take death far to lightly my freind. I ask you this, are you completely happy with your life? I think not.
Now, please don't think I'm having a go. Religious debate is banned from these forums for a reason- it's a very emotive subject, and it's very difficult to have a reasonable debate about something which is, by definition, not to do with reason.

What we can talk about is belief, and the point of life. I admire you for your belief, make no mistake in this (just as long as you express it in a civilised way). Perhaps, however, you disagree with me because you have got the wrong end of the stick on the point I'm making.

I'm not trying to convert people to atheism, and I am not, and this is where I feel you may be mistaken, trying to put a purpose on life. This will require some explanation, so please bear with me.

A lot of the time we seem to be consumed by the question "what is the meaning of life?". To progress to the afterlife? To have fun? To procreate and pass on our genes? Now, this question is coupled with the finite nature of life (in this world anyway). This is like...psychological flu. You have one very infectious strain mixing with a very dangerous one, and what you end up with is a very potent idea (a very successful meme, for all you meme theorists!).

What can we end up with? Well imagine a bunch of mice trapped in a box, with the air being pumped out, all scrambling to find the exit, the spot of certainty that puts it all into perspective. All looking for the escape from the inevitable end.

I'm going to cover myself here, this IS NOT an analogy of world religion, or anything to take offence at. This is merely my analogy of what an idea can do.

This is the important bit, your arguement says that when I die, that will be it, and no matter what I do wont change my deadness. My responce to this is a bit dismissive, sorry about that, but I don't want to "leave a mark". As you said, when I'm dead I'm dead, no amount of success will prolong me. I do not pretend to cheat death by "living through my works". I do not intend to cheat death.

I will die, but I do not intend to do that for a good few years. Instead of looking for that exit, that "meaning of life", I'm going to stick to loving the world. Why must I be afraid of death anymore than I should be? I am just a humble athiest, and know very little in the long run, but I'm going to use my life to explore the world, it's ideas, it's people. Death is just like the end of the holiday for me.

Whatever you believe, enjoy the intricacies of the world we live in. That includes ****ing, getting hammered, eating till you feel like you're gonna puke, and enjoying life as much as you can. If you are unhappy, maybe you're not following the right path.
This is my point. I believe not to love life is the biggest missed chance in existence. Don Juans are in a group of people that "get life". I'm sure many devoutly religious people "get life" too, and that's the path they go by. But not me. I said that the sky was grey? Now there is beautiful sunshine, my cat is sleepy, and the "shallow fishbowels of dystopia" have dried up into "the sunkissed tarmac of utopia". What can I say- life is good. It ends? That's ok, I'm just happy to be here for my time.

You take death far to lightly my freind. I ask you this, are you completely happy with your life? I think not.
Yeah actually, I am. Just because I can find fulfillment in a finite life, in this beautiful world we are guests on, doesn't make me "Wrong. Dead, wrong".

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to come Cloud, i guess you did not get my numerous emails and PMs . . .

contacts :J_is_the_best@hotmail.com
Nik 1 JSH: Aim

anyone that wants to get in touch go for it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
"If you asked a butterfly, who lives but for a week,
Is this tree alive,
He would reply, of course not.
I've lived here all my life, and I've never seen it do anything."

Think about it next time you're tapping some ass, drinking a Baccardi, chilling with mates, or lovin it all, the world taps with, drinks with, chills with and loves with the Don Juan.
I've felt my next post born within me and slowly grow and mature. I slipped all my papers with all my thoughts under a door and that last sentence just gave me the key to open it.

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we sticky this s.o.b.

I am speechless bro. You are definatly one of the people on this site who has a good grasp of life. Your post spoke volumes to me, cause I feel the same way. Example... today I was working out with my fellow soon-to-be-marines. And this girl there who i've known for 2 years see's me coming in with a smile on my face and tells me... "Do you EVER have a bad day?". (Im the type of guy who usually looks at the brighter side of things and am mellow always trying to bring happiness to myself, and hell why not others as well?) And I just smiled at her and said "yeah... but they're rare and far." Ever since I found this site I look at life in a different way. The world smiles at the Don Juan but brothers, doesn't the Don Juan smile at the world? If I have learned anything from this site is that you can't let ANYTHING phase you to the point of ruining your life. Every challenge is just that... an obstacle that is supposed to be tackled. We are a breed of men who will forever be a great asset to this world. Not b1tchy, whiny, and feeling like the world is your enemy. But rather strong, ambitious, courageous, confident, (did I leave anything out? lol) sons of b1tches who get what they want if its what they want! Can I get an AMEN brothas!