Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world is getting more gay

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
This is not a fun topic to broach, but it's becoming more and more of a reality. Either guys are acting more gay, or gays are more open about trying to pickup and hit on straight guys.

Case in point: I attended an arts and crafts festival this summer. It's not great, but usually useful for meeting a few girls over a long weekend, often girls I've met before who are more receptive in a more informal situation.

This time around, it sucked hardcore. Women are more 'afraid' of men than ever. Our local area used to be considered relatively conservative, but now there are men running around with full beards but wearing dresses and makeup.

The only people who approached me this time were men, making weird sexual comments or staring and smiling. The same pattern was noticeable in "regular" or "straight" clubs where gays are now hitting on straight guys with regularity.

Gays are supposedly a small percentage of the population but they are becoming more brazen and aggressive in pushing their agenda. There is going to be a serious backlash pretty soon. It's getting ugly out there guys.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a fun topic to broach, but it's becoming more and more of a reality. Either guys are acting more gay, or gays are more open about trying to pickup and hit on straight guys.

Case in point: I attended an arts and crafts festival this summer. It's not great, but usually useful for meeting a few girls over a long weekend, often girls I've met before who are more receptive in a more informal situation.

This time around, it sucked hardcore. Women are more 'afraid' of men than ever. Our local area used to be considered relatively conservative, but now there are men running around with full beards but wearing dresses and makeup.

The only people who approached me this time were men, making weird sexual comments or staring and smiling. The same pattern was noticeable in "regular" or "straight" clubs where gays are now hitting on straight guys with regularity.

Gays are supposedly a small percentage of the population but they are becoming more brazen and aggressive in pushing their agenda. There is going to be a serious backlash pretty soon. It's getting ugly out there guys.
What state or part of America is this at?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This time around, it sucked hardcore. Women are more 'afraid' of men than ever.
You need to describe what happened in your approaches this year as compared to past years doing approaches.

Arts and crafts might be a way to get good gender ratios but expecting much else isn't ideal. It's kinda like Zumba or Aqua Zumba. If something gets too feminine, guys attending it get looked at skeptically.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a regular thing in most parties (if not every) here in Brazil, and the main reason why I don't ever go to them. These gay guys are starting to think they're untoucheable here. If you don't want to be around them (because they'll be flirting hard and trying to touch you) you're homophobic (in their views). An absolutely ****ty situation to be in. No to mention the many times they try to hold you up, feel your azz or c0ck.

Here they're already starting to act like women, thinking that they can do whatever sh!t they want and nothing will happen.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did think that the other day in the supermarket, seem to be a much % of what appear to be openly gay men in public. Maybe they're less fearful of such outward displays as previously would have been ridiculed or even physically confronted for strutting around like you see now.

I tend to give a wry smile to myself with a raised eyebrow.

I wonder how many of them are truely gay, or whether going through some weird phase which they'll grow out of.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
It went from:

1. gays were terrified to being outed to

2. segregated clubs

3. gays attending normal clubs and openly acting gay to

4. gays occasionally hitting on straight guys

5. gays feeling entitled to hit on and molest straight men

WTF is next?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It went from:

2. segregated clubs

WTF is next?
straight men being treated like gays used to be? or buggered senseless if not careful when drunk.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It went from:

2. segregated clubs

WTF is next?
6. Gays getting knocked the fvck out.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That's exactly what the elites want, divide and pit the population against each other while ignoring bigger issues and their own corruption.

Gays and SJWs are useful idiots for the elites.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gays and SJWs are useful idiots for the elites.
"Increasing poverty rates, famine and prices peaking as the salaries are still low? Well these are interesting things, but I think that discussing about my pronouns is more important now..."

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.artofmanliness.com/arti...b81AVuvomosZTcsvw0xFQlQvxatkz2OIGW-sma8_nti7Q

Emerson famously said “society everywhere is in conspiracy against the manhood of every one of its members.”

My guest today says things have gotten a lot worse since Emerson uttered those words over a century and a half ago. His name is Robert Twigger. We last had him on the show to discuss his book Micromastery. Today we discuss a book he wrote 20 years ago called Being a Man in the Lousy Modern World. We begin our conversation discussing how the modern world infantilizes men so they’re easier to control, and whether Robert thinks things have changed since he initially published the book. We then dig into the four factors Robert says need to be in place for a man to feel like a man, and why experiencing these qualities has become harder to do in the present age. We then discuss what Robert did to counter the currents of modern malaise like hiking the Pyrenees mountains and learning a martial art, and whether doing those things actually made him feel manlier. We end our conversation with what men can do to start fighting back against the conspiracy against their manhood.
Brett McKay: Have you talked to your son about this stuff as he’s gotten older?

Robert Twigger: Not really. I mean, that’s the other thing. I don’t think I’m a great dad. So I’m almost like an okay one. Yeah, I’ve kind of brought it up, but mostly what I pontificate on is treated as marginal, marginal interest in our household. So that’s always a problem. But the books are there for them to read. My daughter read it. I think she gets it better, that’s the other paradox, of course, yeah, you spend all this effort thinking you’re talking to your son, and you may well be talking to your daughter, so things work in mysterious ways.

Brett McKay: What did she get about the book? Did she say what connected with her on that?

Robert Twigger: Yeah, what she got, and I think I can see it, she’s tolerant of all kinds of difference. She can see what masculine behavior is important and what isn’t and what it’s just like what men do. She’s used to… She’s not one of these women who demands men to all act as if they’re downtrodden and passive. She’s more able to respond to what they’re actually saying or doing rather than what she might imagine they are, ’cause there are a lot of, especially if you go to college now, there are a lot of behavioral norms that men are supposed to adhere to, which obviously, what everyone does.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Declining T levels in men with each generation + Christianity/Religion dying+ Nihilism/Hedonism becoming more prevelant + Mass SJW/Leftist cultural indocrination = Increasing frequency of gay men

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good times make weak men. Weak men make bad times. Bad times make strong men. Strong men make good times.

We seem to be on step 2 of this cycle.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at the gay lifestyle the same way that I look at country music; it's not something I'm into or understand... but if it makes others happy, who am I to judge.

I'm not bothered by gay people. I don't care for the flamboyant types that stereotype themselves, but that's the minority in my city. I get hit on occasionally (if your're decent looking, it's going to happen) . I usually say something cleaver like... "Good luck, but I'm not a good candidate. If I was gay, I'd probably never leave home and just look at myself in the mirror."

I pIss off enough people as it is. I don't need the additional bitter queen added to the list.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s funny when gym bros check each other out in the free weight area and compliment each other on their physique.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Declining T levels in men with each generation + Christianity/Religion dying+ Nihilism/Hedonism becoming more prevelant + Mass SJW/Leftist cultural indocrination = Increasing frequency of gay men
Religion turns more people gay than not I’d wager. Being straight is sinful in most religious circles

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion turns more people gay than not I’d wager. Being straight is sinful in most religious circles
I don't think it does anything except make people hide their sexuality. My only point was that a religion at least makes them less likely to be openly gay in public.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at the gay lifestyle the same way that I look at country music; it's not something I'm into or understand... but if it makes others happy, who am I to judge.
Would you feel the same way if:

1. Your children were forced to listen to country music and read books about country music at school from an early age?

2. Saying that you don’t like country music would have you instantly labelled a bigot and likely fired from your job (or even prosecuted for a “hate crime”)?

3. You regularly had to deal with country music fans aggressively trying to convince you and other non-fans how great country music is?