“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The world is a son-of-a-*****.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Christ, where to start...

At christmas I got ill. Over the following months I've seen all the weight I gained from weight training go down the ****ter, literally. I've got the symptoms of amusing bowel movements and the kind of flatulence that kills children and the elderly. Oh and stomach pains. Oh and a total lack of energy.

If you haven't already noticed, I also got a sever case of whiney-*****-ness.

But hey, sometimes life just deals you up a really really cack hand- right?

Actually, wrong.

My worst fears have been realised. Somehow, some time, the earth has come alive. The millions of people, the mind-denting number of beings, plant life, everything in it's collectiveness, comes together not to make the planet earth, but the living world.

And it seems that the world we are part of has developed a sence of humor...

I ****ing love a bit of logic in my life. It helps keep everything from spinning out into some macabre hallucination. So, here is my train of thought:

I'm I'll, I need to do something about it, I can't do something about it, I'm losing all the work I put into my weight training, damn! Everything was just getting good! Damn, how the hell am I supposed to get ass when my farts set off fire alarms? Argh, why can't I stop ****ting? This is hopeless. Maybe I should take some time off, christ all my skills are going to go down the pan, argh I'm so sleepyyyyzzzzzzz Woh! Argh need to **** again, owwww my ****ing stomach! How the hell am I supposed to hold a bithday party like this? Why now? why the **** now?! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM THIS?!

Ha ha ha lets make Cloud **** himself for a bit...Yeah, I bet that's what he was thinking....son-of-a-*****....

Funny thing is...everything I've done recently seems to have been paved with gold. I'm not quite sure why...but it has.

Read that bit above again, but do it in a funny voice. Really act out the parts about my bodily processes. Sexy huh?

Yet while in my festering state somehow I've thrown a kick ass party, enjoyed life a hell of a lot more, found my "thing", the thing I'm better than everyone else at, and picked up a girlfriend along the way...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that shouldn't have happened. It's the kind of bizzare series of events that leaves you standing there with an expression on your face that can only be describes as 'Whhaaaathaaafuuuck? '.

And I guess, as I sit here infront of my iridescent monitor trying to convert my beffudled confusion about the said series of events into words people I will never meet will understand, I feel like a really good practical joke has been played on me.

Like the whole world, in all its eternal beauty and grace is pointing at me and saying "ha ha you are so stupid!"...but in a nice way.

It's so easy to blow something, like your health, way out of proportion, like it's the only thing that matters. What something goes down the ****ter, perhaps it just means you should concentrate on something else.

Anyway, just a little insight into how I'm dealing with something that was really giveing me a head job a few months ago. Now, I'm going to go and find a tree, had a drink, and work out a way to get the world back;) .
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
May I suggest a doctor?
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Hahahaha, I was waiting for someone to say that: I'm now seeing a specialist and I have an x-ray on tuesday. This has been since christmas though, and I just can't see them helping in the near future. I'm sure it'll go at some point, but it may be one of those "grow out of it" things...bit of a *****!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Stay strong.
 
Top