Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** the world and **** these bitches !!! Ban me

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm low-key crushed and hurt a little from my last post...my confidence is at a low right now ..I'm not a bad person trust me...I blame this one women ....if you weren't interested why even entertain me???? I've noticed a lot f women didn't comment on this post because it's GUILT!!! WOMEN ARENT **** AND THEY KNOW IT. Pray for me and these struggles I have. I have gotten the most play out of women in my life when I've done some lowdown evil sht to them ...it's REALItY **** THE MOVIES ECT...THATS FAKE!!! DOG BITCHCES !!!!! I'm reality I didn't do anything wrong in this situation . It's her fault for PLAYING WITH ME. EVEN IF SHE SERIOUSLY WAS GOING TO LINK WITH ME DONT IGNORE MY TEXTTS!!! let me know something !!! This situation is gonna change me and will prevail over you nothing b**vhes!!! It's crazy because I'm not a bad guy at all!!!! This is reality!!!!!!! I feel like a lot of females didn't comment because it's GUILT!!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO TELL ME why she was really acting like this !!!!!! It will expose slot of their bull****!!!!!! **** you bitches...I know y'all see this....thanks for the advice ECT but I think I'm going to fade away for a min and get my mind right.

Ban me!!!!!

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear your frustration and it's okay to went but you've to look yourself in the mirror and get your sh1t together and man up because this is frankly pathetic. This is something i would expect from an immature woman which says alot about where your head is at right now, a complete mess.
Don't be that guy who blames women instead of doing what you know you should do - taking responsibility for everything that happens to you.
That is the way you forge yourself to a person who pees standing up. Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. The choice is yours and this forum is full of pointers in the right direction if you're willing to put in the work.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to learn to control your emotions, and work on your self-esteem so external factors aren’t controlling it, before you even think about dating women. A man doesn’t fall to pieces when a woman doesn’t text him. A man also understands that women give their number out to avoid confrontation, which means a number isn’t always a sign of genuine interest. And a man understands that women and men are entitled to change their minds, get busy, and move on. It would be nice for us to always get full justifications and closure from women we don’t even really know and who neither of us have invested anything in but that isn’t the way the world works. How you respond to that is your choice. You can get angry and blame an entire gender, or you can be a man.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm low-key crushed and hurt a little from my last post...my confidence is at a low right now ..I'm not a bad person trust me...I blame this one women ....if you weren't interested why even entertain me???? I've noticed a lot f women didn't comment on this post because it's GUILT!!! WOMEN ARENT **** AND THEY KNOW IT. Pray for me and these struggles I have. I have gotten the most play out of women in my life when I've done some lowdown evil sht to them ...it's REALItY **** THE MOVIES ECT...THATS FAKE!!! DOG BITCHCES !!!!! I'm reality I didn't do anything wrong in this situation . It's her fault for PLAYING WITH ME. EVEN IF SHE SERIOUSLY WAS GOING TO LINK WITH ME DONT IGNORE MY TEXTTS!!! let me know something !!! This situation is gonna change me and will prevail over you nothing b**vhes!!! It's crazy because I'm not a bad guy at all!!!! This is reality!!!!!!! I feel like a lot of females didn't comment because it's GUILT!!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO TELL ME why she was really acting like this !!!!!! It will expose slot of their bull****!!!!!! **** you bitches...I know y'all see this....thanks for the advice ECT but I think I'm going to fade away for a min and get my mind right.

Ban me!!!!!
Wow. After reading that I have no idea why women are not just flocking to you.

My advice:

Why dont you read your message ^^^^^^ about 10 times and imagine that you are reading it to any and all women that would be interested in you. Are they still interested after you read it to them in the tone you use above?

Want to get better with women? Go look in the mirror. Learn to chill out. Learn to smile at these women and move on.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Ban me!!!!!
You sound like a typical nice guy. Need to quit that sh it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seemingly interested chicks stop texting back all the time. Their ex contacted them, or it was Girl's Night Out, or they, you know, actually couldn't text back.

Don't become text buddies. Invite them out. If they ghost you, they were never interested in the first place, however much of a "connection" (lmao) you had over texts.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
get back up soldier.

You got shot, but you're not dead.

2 choices: either man up and go get that girl you want and stop quitting because it got hard. Take a gamble, raise the stakes, show her that it's her you truly want.
or 2, try again with someone new that you think you might like more, of all the women you have met in your life was she truly the best?

Also, if you are kind, but aren't respected for it can you live with that?
Would you rather act wrong all day and be loved by the world? If so then go ahead.

Just one thing child, love always wins in the end, throughout all the paths you embark :).

Last edited: