"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

**** the world and **** these bitches !!! Ban me

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
15
Age
34
I'm low-key crushed and hurt a little from my last post...my confidence is at a low right now ..I'm not a bad person trust me...I blame this one women ....if you weren't interested why even entertain me???? I've noticed a lot f women didn't comment on this post because it's GUILT!!! WOMEN ARENT **** AND THEY KNOW IT. Pray for me and these struggles I have. I have gotten the most play out of women in my life when I've done some lowdown evil sht to them ...it's REALItY **** THE MOVIES ECT...THATS FAKE!!! DOG BITCHCES !!!!! I'm reality I didn't do anything wrong in this situation . It's her fault for PLAYING WITH ME. EVEN IF SHE SERIOUSLY WAS GOING TO LINK WITH ME DONT IGNORE MY TEXTTS!!! let me know something !!! This situation is gonna change me and will prevail over you nothing b**vhes!!! It's crazy because I'm not a bad guy at all!!!! This is reality!!!!!!! I feel like a lot of females didn't comment because it's GUILT!!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO TELL ME why she was really acting like this !!!!!! It will expose slot of their bull****!!!!!! **** you bitches...I know y'all see this....thanks for the advice ECT but I think I'm going to fade away for a min and get my mind right.

Ban me!!!!!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I hear your frustration and it's okay to went but you've to look yourself in the mirror and get your sh1t together and man up because this is frankly pathetic. This is something i would expect from an immature woman which says alot about where your head is at right now, a complete mess.
Don't be that guy who blames women instead of doing what you know you should do - taking responsibility for everything that happens to you.
That is the way you forge yourself to a person who pees standing up. Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. The choice is yours and this forum is full of pointers in the right direction if you're willing to put in the work.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
You need to learn to control your emotions, and work on your self-esteem so external factors aren’t controlling it, before you even think about dating women. A man doesn’t fall to pieces when a woman doesn’t text him. A man also understands that women give their number out to avoid confrontation, which means a number isn’t always a sign of genuine interest. And a man understands that women and men are entitled to change their minds, get busy, and move on. It would be nice for us to always get full justifications and closure from women we don’t even really know and who neither of us have invested anything in but that isn’t the way the world works. How you respond to that is your choice. You can get angry and blame an entire gender, or you can be a man.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I'm low-key crushed and hurt a little from my last post...my confidence is at a low right now ..I'm not a bad person trust me...I blame this one women ....if you weren't interested why even entertain me???? I've noticed a lot f women didn't comment on this post because it's GUILT!!! WOMEN ARENT **** AND THEY KNOW IT. Pray for me and these struggles I have. I have gotten the most play out of women in my life when I've done some lowdown evil sht to them ...it's REALItY **** THE MOVIES ECT...THATS FAKE!!! DOG BITCHCES !!!!! I'm reality I didn't do anything wrong in this situation . It's her fault for PLAYING WITH ME. EVEN IF SHE SERIOUSLY WAS GOING TO LINK WITH ME DONT IGNORE MY TEXTTS!!! let me know something !!! This situation is gonna change me and will prevail over you nothing b**vhes!!! It's crazy because I'm not a bad guy at all!!!! This is reality!!!!!!! I feel like a lot of females didn't comment because it's GUILT!!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO TELL ME why she was really acting like this !!!!!! It will expose slot of their bull****!!!!!! **** you bitches...I know y'all see this....thanks for the advice ECT but I think I'm going to fade away for a min and get my mind right.

Ban me!!!!!
Wow. After reading that I have no idea why women are not just flocking to you.

My advice:

Why dont you read your message ^^^^^^ about 10 times and imagine that you are reading it to any and all women that would be interested in you. Are they still interested after you read it to them in the tone you use above?

Want to get better with women? Go look in the mirror. Learn to chill out. Learn to smile at these women and move on.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm low-key crushed and hurt a little from my last post...my confidence is at a low right now ..I'm not a bad person trust me...I blame this one women ....if you weren't interested why even entertain me???? I've noticed a lot f women didn't comment on this post because it's GUILT!!! WOMEN ARENT **** AND THEY KNOW IT. Pray for me and these struggles I have. I have gotten the most play out of women in my life when I've done some lowdown evil sht to them ...it's REALItY **** THE MOVIES ECT...THATS FAKE!!! DOG BITCHCES !!!!! I'm reality I didn't do anything wrong in this situation . It's her fault for PLAYING WITH ME. EVEN IF SHE SERIOUSLY WAS GOING TO LINK WITH ME DONT IGNORE MY TEXTTS!!! let me know something !!! This situation is gonna change me and will prevail over you nothing b**vhes!!! It's crazy because I'm not a bad guy at all!!!! This is reality!!!!!!! I feel like a lot of females didn't comment because it's GUILT!!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO TELL ME why she was really acting like this !!!!!! It will expose slot of their bull****!!!!!! **** you bitches...I know y'all see this....thanks for the advice ECT but I think I'm going to fade away for a min and get my mind right.

Ban me!!!!!
You sound like a typical nice guy. Need to quit that sh it.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Seemingly interested chicks stop texting back all the time. Their ex contacted them, or it was Girl's Night Out, or they, you know, actually couldn't text back.

Don't become text buddies. Invite them out. If they ghost you, they were never interested in the first place, however much of a "connection" (lmao) you had over texts.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
get back up soldier.

You got shot, but you're not dead.

2 choices: either man up and go get that girl you want and stop quitting because it got hard. Take a gamble, raise the stakes, show her that it's her you truly want.
or 2, try again with someone new that you think you might like more, of all the women you have met in your life was she truly the best?

Also, if you are kind, but aren't respected for it can you live with that?
Would you rather act wrong all day and be loved by the world? If so then go ahead.

Just one thing child, love always wins in the end, throughout all the paths you embark :).
 
Last edited:
Top