"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The women you've sexxed, who have children, they still tight?

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
San Bruno, Ca. USA
Here's an odd question for those of you who have had sex with women who have kids...

Are their love-holes still tight? lol

Seriously though, I've always avoided women with children, for several reasons and one being the loose poonani thing, literally. But the older I'm getting the more I'm meeting women with kids and it's only a matter of time before I start dippin in that dandy candy.

So those who know, let me know. Is it loose or is still right and tight?


-Shadow
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Good Question - of course it would 'shrink' back to an acceptable size, but would it be noticibly looser than a non-mothers ?

I had a chance to 'hit' a single mother and that question also entered my head. Red flags don't do much for my IL so i didn't bother finding out.

Tight poon is the best :)
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
This question is.. What would Chewbacca Do? lol. This is simple physics -- I bet that took years of experience to formulate that devious plan!
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Alright, obviously none of you have experience on this, or rather not answer the question directly.


I've been with several single mothers, and guess what? Just like women withno kids, some are tight, some are looser. The size of the girl, the kind of shape she's in, and her level of arousal, will all determine her tightness during sex, and how well you fit inside of her.
 

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
San Bruno, Ca. USA
Hmmm, good info, Mr Love. I'll have to schedule some play time with da mommies.

If anything, at least I know they aint virgins, haha. Yeah, I hate dealing with virgins. I know a lot of guys love em, but nah, I stay away from em.

But anyway, thanks for the info.


Peace out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top