Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Women that Comes Easy

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys here say if she’s not putting in much effort, or not showing a lot of interest then you should move on. Personally I expect a desirable woman to not make it so easy. The one who does I suspect has something wrong with her. Take my ex for example, about an 8 in looks overall, $100k salary, and she made it easy. No games, straight up with me. But wow what a nutcase she turned out to be. Then looking back, that was the case with many of them.
I’m not saying do 100% of the work, but a little hesitance from a good woman should be expected.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A womans level of mental sanity doesn't correlate to her willingness to go out with you. It boils down to her interest level. A girl with the right amount of interest will never be difficult.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m wary of women that appear too interested in the beginning. I’ve learned that as easy as it is for them to seemingly like you, they can and will lose that interest just as easy over something superficial and stupid. Red flags and alarm bells go off now if she makes it too easy in the beginning. I’ve been burned too many times by women like this.

TheProspect

Reaction score
In my opinion, the key indicator whether you should move on or not is a woman’s receptivity.

Is she receptive to both your initiation and subsequent attempts to lead & escalate the interaction and dating process?

Some women just don’t come easy (in the sense they won’t just throw themselves at you), but they’ll make things easier for you if they are interested.

Waiting around for a women to throw themselves at you, chase you, or give you blatant IOI’s, and then “moving on” if they don’t is not the most accurate way to assess their interest. Their receptivity to your attempts to lead and escalate is.

Be a Man: Lead, escalate. A high interest woman will be receptive and allow you to do both.

Higher quality women of character, who are capable of self-restraint, may not allow you to escalate as fast as the average woman would, and may even appear uninterested due to their lack of initiation, but they will still be warm & receptive at to your attempts to initiate, lead, and escalate. So be a man and lead & escalate. Things should progress naturally if their is mutual interest.

You move on when interactions aren’t progressing.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Your typical 1956 woman is the perfect woman - Keeps the house in order, puts the family first, has dinner ready at 7 every night.

Yes please.

---------

Your typical woman today - very career-oriented, strong and independent, super into social issues.

No thanks.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A womans level of mental sanity doesn't correlate to her willingness to go out with you. It boils down to her interest level. A girl with the right amount of interest will never be difficult.
That's just the example I used. Some have kids they're not mentioning, are in financial debt and looking for a sucker to help pay it off, STDs, etc. About 3 weeks ago my buddy hit it off with a hottie waitress. I was a little impressed. A week later he tells me she asked him for $1000 out of the blue. I laughed my ass off.

In my opinion, the key indicator whether you should move on or not is a woman’s receptivity.

Is she receptive to both your initiation and subsequent attempts to lead & escalate the interaction and dating process?

Some women just don’t come easy (in the sense they won’t just throw themselves at you), but they’ll make things easier for you if they are interested.

Waiting around for a women to throw themselves at you, chase you, or give you blatant IOI’s, and then “moving on” if they don’t is not the most accurate way to assess their interest. Their receptivity to your attempts to lead and escalate is.

Be a Man: Lead, escalate. A high interest woman will be receptive and allow you to do both.

Higher quality women of character, who are capable of self-restraint, may not allow you to escalate as fast as the average woman would, and may even appear uninterested due to their lack of initiation, but they will still be warm & receptive at to your attempts to initiate, lead, and escalate. So be a man and lead & escalate. Things should progress naturally if their is mutual interest.

You move on when interactions aren’t progressing.
I agree for sure. But some here expect a woman to be 100% in or they're "nexting". These guys need to be more realistic.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1638030777669.png

Forgive me , I thought this was about women who orgasmed easily.

Maybe some degree of work needs to happen in order for each party to value the other.

Thomas Paine says "That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." I think is true for ONS's . That is part of the attraction of OLD for sorting through prospects. And if someone is too accommodating we lower their SMV in our estimation a couple points. It's like coiling up a rope. You need a little tension, but not resistance to get the coils laid in evenly.

My personal case in point was a woman from 800 miles away who opened me on an OLD platform. It was a couple days before I replied to her. She was going to be travelling through my area in 3 months. So there was 2.5 months of communication that occured before we met. At the moment of meeting in person , it was on....for 5 hours before we left the bedroom. That became a monthly rendezvous for a couple years. .

Meanwhile there were women who meet to bed was less than 3 hours, that I didn't feel like continuing with beyond then who were just as good in bed, but I wasn't invested in. There were longterm female friends who tried to break out of the friendzone, but I wouldn't go there. There was a case of "Familiarity breeds contempt"

It is a strong case for a two-three dates before bed for LTR prospects. Some more emotional investment.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your typical 1956 woman is the perfect woman - Keeps the house in order, puts the family first, has dinner ready at 7 every night.

Yes please.

---------

Your typical woman today - very career-oriented, strong and independent, super into social issues.

No thanks.
1638080347831.png

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I blame social networks and the iPhone. If MySpace hadn't existed, Zuckerberg would never had thought of The Facebook. If Steve Jobs never came back to Apple, the IPhone, IWatch, IThis and IThat wouldn't of existed. (Future) History will show that these two dudes were the downfall of the modern society.