"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The woman you want to have a relationship is not the same girl as the one you want to bang.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
I think I never gave this much thought.
The woman you normally want to date and have a relationship with is different from the ones you want to just have sex with.

But often times, we might be treating the different girls the exact same way.

A.
I am not overtly sexually aroused by girl number 1 a lawyer, intellectual. But would like to perhaps get to know her a lot better. (maybe women sense this lack of sexual interest).
B.
But with girl number 2, I was going after her sexually, but when it came to the close, I think I lost interest because of her crappy personality.
And she probably wanted something short term too. This confusion is bad for both parties. (I think I pursued another girl in the same manner. At first feeling sexual, and then confusing myself it was for a long term relationship). Ended with a 0.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
We talk about madonna-***** complex for a reason after all.

You want a girl to deep throat and swallow to be satisfied but you dont want the girl you invest in to be a girl that does such things.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Compromise or choose one. Is endless porno sex what you live for? Or would coming home to a fresh cooked meal and a kiss be bliss for you? Or can you find a woman who's somewhere in between?

You can't have it all. Compromise.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is also the perception that “relationship sex” isn’t as hot as “casual sex.” Then this gets reflected back on the girl.

If you did get into a relationship with girl “B” (not recommended), I can guarantee that her amazing BJ skills wouldn’t excite you as much as they did when she was just a ONS/plate/FWB. You’d still get bored because it’s a relationship. (And she would probably stop giving BJs once she has you locked down. But that’s off-topic lol.)

If A is better for a relationship, maybe you’re less turned on by her because you associate her with a ball and chain (commitment) rather than no strings “fun.”

TDLR: Girl A could still theoretically be hot. But you are less excited by her because you associate her with a ball and chain.
 
Top