Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The whole "monkey girls" and "girls w/ BF's" subject, DJ's who piss me off

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, hush hush!

About this topic, I seriously think (paraphrased again) that a girl can't break up with you if she's still pursuing you. After all.. it IS your job as a DJ to keep her on her toes. I believe that if you are a really great guy, you could keep any girl, be it a 9.5, a b*tch, or a feminista player for as long as you want (or at least till sh*t happens, which does once in a while).

I also believe that different people have different tastes. Some might like taken women. Some might love nuns. I don't know. One of the main principles of being a DJ also includes protecting your heart. Now, you can go on and have fun with her, and when the relationship ends, its time for you to find another woman, because thats how it goes. That is why we are also taught to walk away.

There are other women.. billions of them in fact. Its not like you're only entitled to 20% of them (which I think is already enough). You've got all of them! Whoever strikes your fancy, older women.. black women.. big women.. they're all around! How hard could things get? You see a girl that you like.. you approach her, get a date.. have fun.. and if things don't work out.. NEXT.

Of course its all up to the person. No one else. Just because we say "Don't go for chicks with boyfriends" doesn't mean you shouldn't. We say "Don't talk on the phone too much. It eliminates mystery and she'll dump you sooner than you can say woopaloo." I say I know a couple that has been talking on the phone every day and night and they're still together for 3 years. Maybe 4.

So you see.. these words are here to guide you.. but actions are for you to decide. Different things work for different people. Hey, the mirroring doesn't work for me, its just not me, but heck. I'm getting very good results from kino itself.

If you think you've got game, whose to say you'd get dumped? Basically I have the same perspective as crowes. If you had to choose between a 1,000,000 a month income (which leads to a good life, big houses, cars.. and better chicks, which of course without flaunting your money, wouldn't result in gold-diggers) or would you rather stay with your decent partner?

Now be honest.

If you chose the former, good for you. You just proved my point. If you chose the latter, boy.. you must be wacked.

Humans will ALWAYS want better things. If you can't convince yourself of being the best, then I don't see any reason for her to stay.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
Lack of self-awareness is not a good excuse in my mind. And, this lack of self-awareness and inability to realize that they are not happy is ANOTHER good reason not to date them. (Along with the fact that they are disrespectful, untrustworthy etc)[This message has been edited by VeryBadGirl (edited 02-06-2002).]
Good point. Unfortunately, you just described the MAJORITY of women out there!

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crowes, maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to be losing the whole point of the "monkey girl" analogy.

The monkey girl is one who will NOT dump the boyfriend she has 0% interest in until she has ANOTHER boyfriend in hand. Which means she's at one point seeing you and your predecessor at the same time. These are the cheaters, aka, obviously the ones to avoid.

This is also a big difference between men and women. Men very RARELY do this shyt because we are generally more comfertable being single whereas women would rather have one kidney than be single for even a couple months.

Jake

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
Crowes, maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to be losing the whole point of the "monkey girl" analogy.

The monkey girl is one who will NOT dump the boyfriend she has 0% interest in until she has ANOTHER boyfriend in hand. Which means she's at one point seeing you and your predecessor at the same time. These are the cheaters, aka, obviously the ones to avoid.

This is also a big difference between men and women. Men very RARELY do this shyt because we are generally more comfertable being single whereas women would rather have one kidney than be single for even a couple months.

Jake

I'm w/ you on that Jake. All I'm saying is I will get involved w/ these women. Why? Well I'm not looking to get married anytime soon. So if the chick is hot and wants me, I'm cool w/ that. She may dump me, may not, she may cheat, may not. I guess it's kinda a challenge, to see if I can keep her so damn interested, she won't think of cheating/leaving. Of course if she did cheat, I'd dump the hell outta her. anyway I see the argument people are saying but I'm out for flings w/ hot babes at the moment. If one of these turns out to be a girl worth me getting serious with, good deal.