Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The what are we question

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently a girl I’ve been seeing asked what we were doing and that she’s cool with whatever, but that she only sees on guy at a time. I said we are dating and I’m getting to know you.
Later in the weekend I suggested she come over and she said, I can’t but I’m sure you can find someone. I laughed at that and waited for her to contact me again.

i like the girl but it’s too soon to commit and I do want to see how others play out. Do you think she will give an ultimatum soon?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Recently a girl I’ve been seeing asked what we were doing and that she’s cool with whatever, but that she only sees on guy at a time. I said we are dating and I’m getting to know you.
Later in the weekend I suggested she come over and she said, I can’t but I’m sure you can find someone. I laughed at that and waited for her to contact me again.

i like the girl but it’s too soon to commit and I do want to see how others play out. Do you think she will give an ultimatum soon?
she wants your money

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Later in the weekend I suggested she come over and she said, I can’t but I’m sure you can find someone.
Do you think she will give an ultimatum soon?
Hopefully, she expressed this in person or over the phone (and not text). I say this because her saying "but I’m sure you can find someone" isn't about what she has said, but about how she said it. Voice tonality tells you more than the actual words.
Voice tonality would let you know if she was
indifferent
prideful
using an attention getting mechanism
seeking further validation
etc...

Here's my take:
No matter your other options, this particular gal seems to be on your mind. After all, you've invested time to post about her (nothing wrong with this and this isn't a put down... just making an observation).
Women are typically very perceptive. Chances are that you've subconsciously 'communicated' (voice tonality, actions etc....) that she's not just another option. Therefor, she felt comfortable enough to say "but I’m sure you can find someone."
or
former guy's in her life have been pushovers and she's been conditioned and of the belief that she's 'all that.'

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Come over where? your place...?

I never do that. I let the woman take me to her place. Then, I show her mine.
I believe she wasn't ready for you or sex with you.

You asked her to come over, she understood "come over to fvck", so she replied "I can’t but I’m sure you can find someone." She meant to say find some1 else to fvck you needy horny MF creepy.

I don't tell a woman I am dating her.

I just do it. First, I ask her to hang out, then, I ask her out. Hang out means she can bring female and male or couple friends. Ask out means you go out on a one to one date.
Somethings are assumed and understandable.
So if you are fvcking a chick you don't ask her if she likes you or not, as long as she lets you fvck her, it is understandable that she likes you.
So why to tell I am dating you. She knows that and isn't retarded.
You needed to get her out again and hook up before you tell her come over to my place.
You are testing her. She understood" he wants to know if I am a hoe" so she said "I am not, find some1 else.
Try to hook up first in bar,disco, restaurant, movie theater, and car before asking her to come over.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think she will give an ultimatum soon?
She already did.

Read your post again. I assume you’ve not heard from her since so your mind is jumpy like a toad and you are wondering wtf?

Any of that sound familiar?

Some chicks won’t put up with being an option. Often but not always those are your higher self esteem more worthwhile chicks.

If I were to say to a man “I’m sure you can find somebody else...” I’d be serious and literal. And I’d say to myself NEXT!

So from here you get to decide whether or not she’s worth trying to re-engage. She’s already showed you the line in the sand.

I’m surprised nobody else saw this immediately but that’s the word from the ladies’ locker room.

Cheers

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She already did.

Read your post again. I assume you’ve not heard from her since so your mind is jumpy like a toad and you are wondering wtf?

Any of that sound familiar?

Some chicks won’t put up with being an option. Often but not always those are your higher self esteem more worthwhile chicks.

If I were to say to a man “I’m sure you can find somebody else...” I’d be serious and literal. And I’d say to myself NEXT!

So from here you get to decide whether or not she’s worth trying to re-engage. She’s already showed you the line in the sand.

I’m surprised nobody else saw this immediately but that’s the word from the ladies’ locker room.

Cheers
Yes. I did read the line and interpreted it in the same way. I think she ask what they were doing for the weekend or something. He stepped too far. I assumed he meant come over to my place.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im into her. She contacted me later. I’m trying to keep it slow. We already fkd around. I don’t talk to her about dating or anything else related. We just hang out and have fun. I see it as the woman’s job to come with emotion and status.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're a placeholder for her. Some random dude no:# whatever until she finds a guy she really likes.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im into her. She contacted me later. I’m trying to keep it slow. We already fkd around. I don’t talk to her about dating or anything else related. We just hang out and have fun. I see it as the woman’s job to come with emotion and status.
I thought you had not fvcked this girl just yet. No women has ever said that to me " you can find some1 else.
I find strange your reply, I don't believe you are telling the truth.
You are braging in here.

Last edited:

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bragging. Someone said I haven’t been with her yet and I was correcting him. I’m only questioning what other dudes do when they get the same question.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bragging. Someone said I haven’t been with her yet and I was correcting him. I’m only questioning what other dudes do when they get the same question.
There was no question from her. According to you, the girl in your thread made the following statement. "she said, I can’t but I’m sure you can find someone."
This is not a question. It is not structure as a question. It is a statment.
In my experience, this has never happened to me. In my experience, none of my girlfriends have ever said this line to me.
It is a fvcking **** test. It means she does not like you or loves you. She is the alpha.
A real man, simply walks away.

This is why I asked. Have you fvcked this girl already.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Anytime a lady gives you an ultimatium and you give in, you lost. By default, if given an ultimatium, you need to walk away. If she runs after you, can you can consider taking her back, but that's only after she sucks a whole lotta d!ck.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only way to gauge weather she likes you is by calling her or being around the area where she is and can notice you. If you have not ****ed her, forget about it. She is not invested in you.
Once, I made the mistake of telling a **** tested girlfriend of mine during a phone call covensertion " I am the man, and I can take things the way I want" I told her so, sometime after she said to me that "She likes me the size of the sky.
She almost cry on the phone. Later on, I kept saying BS to her and I ran the relationship to the trash.
However, I kept on calling to fix things, and she would pick up my call and asks me not to call her again.
The simple action of picking up the phone and talking to me indicated that she was interested in me, even though, she was answering just to tell me not to call her again.
If she doesn't pick up your calls, calls or texts you, or makes herself noticeable to you, forget about it.