Recently, alot of people have been contacting me on AIM with their 'problems'. The biggest problem I have noticed in the new arrivals are self delusions. People that worry about the most trivial things. After all, that's how they were taught so I gotta be patient.
Rejection is one of the most recuring issues. People are afraid of being said no to. That is a deep self esteem issue. You are letting others carry judgement on you and CARING. These people are random strangers and for some reason, you allow them to have so much effect on your happiness. What have they done to deserve that?
And what do you care? Fear of rejection is not infact an incapatability to cope with it, it's an excuse to not approach. An excuse to not act. It is a weakness. A very... very... sad excuse. Created by you to stop you from acting. Counter productive eh?
Any lack of confidence or whatnot is linked to you caring what other people think. Actually, it's taking what they think to heart.
The brain would rather lie to itself and burn ideas into our psychology than accept the truth. Rather than accept that it is weak.
This is a simple concept that often traps us all... especially the newer people. It is something that has haunted us all for a big part of our lives. It is now time to escape that trap and accept the harsh reality that is us.
That's the core. Attack the core and the rest will fall with it.
Lik
PS: I approached a group of 7 hot 16 year olds the other day. I was perfect. My friends were in utter awe when I got back to them. All the guys around were looking at me in astonishement. One guy walked over with his 2 buddies and asks me how the hell I did it. I couldn't answer! Throughtout the whole process, I was thinking about my video game char and how much time I was losing out of the house instead of leveling it up.
All a matter of losing your false grips of reality about chicks and seeing the world for.... nearly what it is. '2 chicks are too hard' etc... all excuses for you not to act.
Rejection is one of the most recuring issues. People are afraid of being said no to. That is a deep self esteem issue. You are letting others carry judgement on you and CARING. These people are random strangers and for some reason, you allow them to have so much effect on your happiness. What have they done to deserve that?
And what do you care? Fear of rejection is not infact an incapatability to cope with it, it's an excuse to not approach. An excuse to not act. It is a weakness. A very... very... sad excuse. Created by you to stop you from acting. Counter productive eh?
Any lack of confidence or whatnot is linked to you caring what other people think. Actually, it's taking what they think to heart.
The brain would rather lie to itself and burn ideas into our psychology than accept the truth. Rather than accept that it is weak.
This is a simple concept that often traps us all... especially the newer people. It is something that has haunted us all for a big part of our lives. It is now time to escape that trap and accept the harsh reality that is us.
That's the core. Attack the core and the rest will fall with it.
Lik
PS: I approached a group of 7 hot 16 year olds the other day. I was perfect. My friends were in utter awe when I got back to them. All the guys around were looking at me in astonishement. One guy walked over with his 2 buddies and asks me how the hell I did it. I couldn't answer! Throughtout the whole process, I was thinking about my video game char and how much time I was losing out of the house instead of leveling it up.
All a matter of losing your false grips of reality about chicks and seeing the world for.... nearly what it is. '2 chicks are too hard' etc... all excuses for you not to act.