The ways that I don't get laid

vigilance

Reaction score
Greetings aspiring DJ's around the world, I hope life finds you all well. The following things have not gotten me laid.

1. Working out
I first started working out at the end of high school, because I was vain and wanted some muscle to show off to whatever girl I was infatuated with at the time. I looked up bodybuilding routines from the internet, magazines, personal trainers etc. I ended up spending hours in the gym, doing isolation exercises to define my shoulders, arm blah blah whatever. I didn't get big, I quit. Years later I returned to the gym, did squats, deadlifts, chins, dips. I ate a lot of food. Today I am not huge, but I am big enough that when I speak, people pay attention, and I look good. Going to the gym does not get me laid

Being in control of my career
After going to university and being completely disappointed with what was on offer, I left and took a reasonably high paying job in a corporation. Long hours, lots of responsibility, lots of ass kissing. I worked my ass off for the company, and slowly began to realize every day I became a little bit more like the medium/upper management crowd, i.e follow orders, keep the big boss happy at all costs, be a team player. I left and started my own business, I make less money, but I work my own ours and I get out what I put in. Being in control of my career does not get me laid.

Helping others
I started volunteering during my high school years as a music teacher. I taught those that could not afford it otherwise, because I could. Later on travelled to other countries around the world for 6-12 week periods working on projects from construction to education. Volunteer work gives me a good feeling. Volunteering does not get me laid.

Taking interest on others
Someone once told me that you can learn something from everyone, even if it's just that you don't agree with them. I listen to what everyone has to say when I meet them, regardless of their appearance. You can meet some wise people in strange places, and most people appreciate it if you pay attention to their story and remember it, it's not hard to do and will win you a lot of friends. Taking an interest does not get me laid.

Having a passion
I am a musician and I love to write and play, even if only in my bedroom, and when I get on stage it gives me the biggest high. Creating something of your own can be very satisfying, no matter the medium, and is a great way to express youself, as your work will be s individual as you are. Having a passion does not get me laid.

As I have stated, nothing I do gets me love, or sex from others, but it doesn't matter anymore. The only person you are certain to wake up with for the rest of your life is you, so make sure you treat yourself well, and be what you choose to be for yourself, and pay no attention to what others would make you, because they will make you for their own ends.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
****in' ace post. That's what true strength is.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post if they understand...

if they understand that all you need is confidence... this guy (vigilance) has nothing right now.

(oh yeah) anybody heard yet that introverted people score the same on confidence tests as 90% of the rest of the people? Its odd. but true. 10% of the population is so confident in their ability to fail that it becomes reality.

Reaction score
How many girls have you propositioned?

Some of the most basic rules are actually biblical ones because they follow principles:

1) Ask and you will receive. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.

If you are persistant at asking girls to get laid, do not waver about it and are single about it - yes, you will get laid, I would get laid, anyone on here would get laid.

So question one -- if you want to get laid with a girl - how exactly would you ask her - would you say 'wanna have some fun with me' or something else to that effect, or just straight out ask them, 'wanna do it with me?" (i.e. imagine, can I ask you something personal, and promise me you wont get offended by it -- I find you very attractive and well, um, I'd like to have some fun with you, do you think you are game? (smile).)

2) Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

You want girls to be friendly with you, then appear friendly to them - approach them, say 'hi' to them, smile at them, and soon they will be doing the same to you as others on here have indicated.

----------

There is no wisdom beyond the bible - even dating gurus will reflect some sort of bottom line wisdom that's going to be found somewhere in the bible believe it or not, but they just put a slant and a bit of nonsence on it.

But why would you do all these things to get laid? It's not directly relating to propositioning - are you waiting for a girl to come up to you and spread her legs - what's the deal there?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
How many girls have you propositioned?

Some of the most basic rules are actually biblical ones because they follow principles:

1) Ask and you will receive. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.

If you are persistant at asking girls to get laid, do not waver about it and are single about it - yes, you will get laid, I would get laid, anyone on here would get laid.

So question one -- if you want to get laid with a girl - how exactly would you ask her - would you say 'wanna have some fun with me' or something else to that effect, or just straight out ask them, 'wanna do it with me?" (i.e. imagine, can I ask you something personal, and promise me you wont get offended by it -- I find you very attractive and well, um, I'd like to have some fun with you, do you think you are game? (smile).)

2) Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

You want girls to be friendly with you, then appear friendly to them - approach them, say 'hi' to them, smile at them, and soon they will be doing the same to you as others on here have indicated.

----------

There is no wisdom beyond the bible - even dating gurus will reflect some sort of bottom line wisdom that's going to be found somewhere in the bible believe it or not, but they just put a slant and a bit of nonsence on it.

But why would you do all these things to get laid? It's not directly relating to propositioning - are you waiting for a girl to come up to you and spread her legs - what's the deal there?
dude, aren't you that guy who's on his "quest" to get laid by 2015 or something?

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
vigilance - just wanted to share some props with you - this is one of the better posts I've read here.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about exposure.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess then - you must score really low in looks & style?

You might have done well in 1950...but it's a whole new world now. All the stuff you mentioned is icing on the cake that nu-women can do without if your packaging doesn't look good. K-Fed probably hasn't worked a day in years now...yet women just can't stop breeding with him!

He is the opposite of everything you are...and not surprisingly - so are his results! :D

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're missing the point of the post guys..if you do things with the sole purpose of getting laid it will probably not help you at all.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post mate

alot of guys could learn something. Inspiring as well!

dude, aren't you that guy who's on his "quest" to get laid by 2015 or something?
that made my fvcking day