mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
So im these type of situations how many more girls than guys is it?Hell no, why would a guy do that? lol some of these girls just wanna have fun with guys who are doing well financially
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
So im these type of situations how many more girls than guys is it?Hell no, why would a guy do that? lol some of these girls just wanna have fun with guys who are doing well financially
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
It sounds like y'all have an outgoing social circle that lives a fun lifestyle. I would wager that this plays more into sexual success than actual money figures.I'm part of a social circle with guys who make 6 figures (one guy makes nearly half a million doing drop shipping)
Here are some things I've noticed
-20-30 is the average age of women that hang out with these guys
-These women are typically 7s or higher no matter the race
-The women are well behaved
-Some of these women make their own money, which makes sense because women wanna hang out with men in their socio-economic group
-A lot of girls are either DTF right away and don't mind sleeping with multiple guys in the circle or they are hoping to get "wifed" up if they play it right
-High earning men or High value men who are attractive do not have the same problems regular guys do. Sure they get flaked on, or some girl plays the b.s. game but these guys aren't chodes and have decent game. (one guy is a Doctor in his early 30s and his girlfriend is a hot 20 year old)
-They have so many girls that They can't hang them all
Like one dude said, if you want to be respected for your lifestyle, date or be with a walmart cashier. I bet some of them been to college, and can be pretty good looking too. I refuse to have to fight for my own image that's mine just because i put a 6 figure chick next to me or one who thinks her sh1t doesn't stink because of whatever pyramid hierarchy she belongs to.I haven't found any loophole in rat race cities like that where if you accomplished something other than extreme fame you would somehow "crack the code" and have total abundance of quality. Maybe if you're just born with extreme looks. I have been some places where you can be a "big fish in a small pond" where there is a wide range of socioeconomic statuses to draw from AND the women are still ambitious enough to want to take advantage of that (many are insecure).
"Rat race cities".... Very good. So I made my other comment. What about solutions other than bringing in babes from other areas or other nations?I haven't found any loophole in rat race cities like that where if you accomplished something other than extreme fame you would somehow "crack the code" and have total abundance of quality. Maybe if you're just born with extreme looks. I have been some places where you can be a "big fish in a small pond" where there is a wide range of socioeconomic statuses to draw from AND the women are still ambitious enough to want to take advantage of that (many are insecure).
Damn, you've given up on the "rat race" environments. And lemme guess if you up your level quite a bit while your away from the "rat racers", they will do things to attempt to sit you in your former positioning if you come back into the environment.Pick up a hobby that is say 1.5 hours or so outside of the metro area and chill with ppl there I guess...I'm kind of sick of scheming this sh!t up though when it still might not work lol.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That's obviously how they "want" to see you locally, and will bring up every excuse in the world to see you in the same way. Those folks believe in a "fixed" positioning, no matter how much someone advanced their life while the others remains stagnant. Make a sh1t ton of money and develop your person to the max, and ignore them. Don't tell them what you do. Don't share your energy, enthusiasm or thoughts with them.I have had legit 8-9s fly to see me and a some foreigners see me as a good option long-term, but I can't get a date with anyone above a 6 and below 30 locally lol.
I totally agree money is overrated with women unless you want a golddigger or a chick who wants a provider (because she wants to get married) but those guys being young (early 30s) having money opens up doors that average guy can't fathom. Doesn't hurt either that they live in one of the best condo's in the city. Have you noticed pretty women are always where the money is at?it's the lifestyleIt sounds like y'all have an outgoing social circle that lives a fun lifestyle. I would wager that this plays more into sexual success than actual money figures.
Women like money as far as they can show it off to other women. It's all a facade.
There is obviously a certain financial threshold that most men have to meet, but it shouldn't be a pillar for us.
I've always considered sosuave to be a game website for the most part. Aside from guys like the one, I for get his name, but he always said MONEY! lol
This isn't directed at you, solomon, just sounding off.
I totally agree money is overrated with women unless you want a golddigger or a chick who wants a provider (because she wants to get married) but those guys being young (early 30s) having money opens up doors that average guy can't fathom. Doesn't hurt either that they live in one of the best condo's in the city. Have you noticed pretty women are always where the money is at?it's the lifestyle
Yeah, money can be great. Sounds like you're right there with them, though!I totally agree money is overrated with women unless you want a golddigger or a chick who wants a provider (because she wants to get married) but those guys being young (early 30s) having money opens up doors that average guy can't fathom. Doesn't hurt either that they live in one of the best condo's in the city. Have you noticed pretty women are always where the money is at?it's the lifestyle