Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way women behave for men with money

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be a work horse for her, an atm, handiman or a scapegoat. Your mantools aren't always required of her uses of you.
I was speaking more in terms of self actualization, rather than of what service you can be to women.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are those women?

Anyway yeah, the social position of a man comes right after his looks and both are strongly connected.
Just thinking of this. When he brought up middle aged men. Are the women 30+ because it's also a generational thing. Cousins who are in their 30s are tech savvy but dont ***** out on Social media. The young ones (early 20s and younger) need to document every breathing second.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate goal of men should be to make as much wealth as possible. Women should always be an after thought. It's literally the definition of "alpha" imo. Build it and they will come.
also, train your body, or hire a bodyguard. must have one or the other in addition to the wealth

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just means they feel safer around you and will move forward more quickly more than anything. If they put you in beta bucks zone then it still sucks azz imo, you are nothing but a "mark" resource to them. If you have money and they put you in casual sex/alpha tier, then yes its pretty good.
You are coming from a weak mindset. Who gives a **** what women think man. The point is secure your wealth and future first then worry about women. Beta bux? Im talking about becoming rich and powerful man. Women are just a bonus just like nice sports cars are.

They don't mean **** until you reach your personal financial targets man is what im trying to tell you. That's a mindset. Put them last on your list of priorities in life. I wasted my entire 20s and early 30s getting women. They are depreciating assets at best. Now am finally catching up financially to where i dream of being.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most money-motivated jobs are miserable. A lot of the incidences of working a job like that will kill your attractiveness to women too, because you won't be as well rounded a person, you will age more quickly, you wont have time to meet people etc. Chasing money can reduce:

1. Game - less interesting person, less practice in different social settings
2. Status - more career status but less social status in social circles and scenes because less time to build them up
3. Looks - stress ages you, less time to work out, more prone to drinking to relax quickly

My prime was when I was working 40 hours a week and not making great money but had a lot of time to myself, plus I had status even though I didn't have money.

Better to be a alone doing something you like even if you now have to work around the money part of LMS.

You don't acquire true wealth from just working at a job. You have to make smart investments as well and take huge risks.

U

user43770

The ultimate goal of men should be to make as much wealth as possible. Women should always be an after thought. It's literally the definition of "alpha" imo. Build it and they will come.
The ultimate goal of men should be to live an independent, productive, well-rounded life. The course of action will vary - depending on personality type - but all men will be happy if they achieve those things.

Notice how I didn't mention money.

Money is great, but it won't make you alpha. If you're planning on "building it so they will come," you're coming from a weak mindset. What kind of woman do think is attracted to success for its own sake?

Spend enough time devoted to your work to achieve some independence, then spend the rest of your time with friends, family and the things you're interested in. Don't become a slave.

the-trap.jpg

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate goal of men should be to live an independent, productive, well-rounded life. The course of action will vary - depending on personality type - but all men will be happy if they achieve those things.

Notice how I didn't mention money.

Money is great, but it won't make you alpha. If you're planning on "building it so they will come," you're coming from a weak mindset. What kind of woman do think is attracted to success for its own sake?

Spend enough time devoted to your work to achieve some independence, then spend the rest of your time with friends, family and the things you're interested in. Don't become a slave.

View attachment 4781

My point is simple and it went over your head. If you are chasing women over your own personal financial success then you become a beta ****boy at best no matter how successful you become with them. And your mindset would be beta as well prioritizing women over your own personal ambitions in life.

U

user43770

My point is simple and it went over your head. If you are chasing women over your own personal financial success then you become a beta ****boy at best no matter how successful you become with them. And your mindset would be beta as well prioritizing women over your own personal ambitions in life.
Your point was simple, and it didn't go over my head. I don't think you read my post.

I assumed that seeking financial independence was a given. Seeking pvssy is also a given. And they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

The point I was trying to make was not to devote your life to making money.

Obviously, we all need money. And you should seek it for the independence it can provide, but don't make it your main priority.

The pursuit of money will make you a slave, even faster than destitution!

Your main focus should be on human relationships and things you're passionate about (if you're passionate about making money, you've fallen in the trap of capitalism and the feminine imperative...@Ranger! lol).

Family, friends, women as they come and go, your hobbies, the pursuit of further knowledge, challenging yourself mentally and physically. Those are the things that make life worth living.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are coming from a weak mindset. Who gives a **** what man thinks. The point is secure your wealth and future first then worry about a man. Beta bux? Im talking about becoming rich and powerful woman. Men are just a bonus just like nice shoes are.
Flipped the script as to what a feminist would say to each other these days. It's a rat race out there and both sides if money and financial success is all that matters to them, will be lonely or frustrated in their lives possibly. Some may get lucky but if all you're doing is chasing money then you've already lost out on some other opportunities and minimized your chances.

Money can't buy time and certain opportunities like raising a kid and having a family is better done in the earlier years.

I see so many young ambitious women fall into this trap of trying to further their careers in their 20's and 30's and passing up a possible great husband in the process. Then they decide when they want to settle down and think they can automatically find Mr. Right on their own terms and timeframe. It doesn't work like that and that's why you see all these divorces because those females get desperate since their biological clock is ticking and usually end up just settling for 2nd best, hence the inflated divorce rates.

So just because a male is successful financially, there are always going to be women that are equally as successful or more and don't need you for that.

It's like that guy that looksmaxed himself and wondering why the women didn't come. We are in a different world where women are elevated over men in a lot of areas and women have no shortage of desperate or thirsty males that will fight for their attention. And you know what? Some of these desperate and thirsty males have money too.

Bottom line, it's all about balance. Don't let women be your priority but don't pass up a good opportunity or restrict yourself from having fun with women and possibly meeting a good one. You can make money and have a life with women too. That's all I'm saying.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point was simple, and it didn't go over my head. I don't think you read my post.

I assumed that seeking financial independence was a given. Seeking pvssy is also a given. And they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

The point I was trying to make was not to devote your life to making money.

Obviously, we all need money. And you should seek it for the independence it can provide, but don't make it your main priority.

The pursuit of money will make you a slave, even faster than destitution!

Your main focus should be on human relationships and things you're passionate about (if you're passionate about making money, you've fallen in the trap of capitalism and the feminine imperative...@Ranger! lol).

Family, friends, women as they come and go, your hobbies, the pursuit of further knowledge, challenging yourself mentally and physically. Those are the things that make life worth living.

Nah. That is a poor person's cope. I will build my empire. All that other crap you just spouted is nothing but feel good BS. Men were born to lead and change the world. Women were not. Simple as that.

U

user43770

Nah. That is a poor person's cope. I will build my empire. All that other crap you just spouted is nothing but feel good BS. Men were born to lead and change the world. Women were not. Simple as that.
It doesn't take money to lead, and despite what liberals may tell you, the vast majority of humans aren't capable of changing the world.

But you can make a difference in the lives of those you surround yourself with. And you should strive to do that. That was the point I was trying to get across. I will leave you with a quote to ponder, and I hope you do.

What does a man need - really need? A few pounds of food each day, heat and shelter, six feet to lie down in - and some form of working activity that will yield a sense of accomplishment. That's all - in the material sense, and we know it. But we are brainwashed by our economic system until we end up in a tomb beneath a pyramid of time payments, mortgages, preposterous gadgetry, playthings that divert our attention for the sheer idiocy of the charade.

The years thunder by, The dreams of youth grow dim where they lie caked in dust on the shelves of patience. Before we know it, the tomb is sealed.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm part of a social circle with guys who make 6 figures (one guy makes nearly half a million doing drop shipping)
Here are some things I've noticed

-20-30 is the average age of women that hang out with these guys
-These women are typically 7s or higher no matter the race
-The women are well behaved
-Some of these women make their own money, which makes sense because women wanna hang out with men in their socio-economic group
-A lot of girls are either DTF right away and don't mind sleeping with multiple guys in the circle or they are hoping to get "wifed" up if they play it right
-High earning men or High value men who are attractive do not have the same problems regular guys do. Sure they get flaked on, or some girl plays the b.s. game but these guys aren't chodes and have decent game. (one guy is a Doctor in his early 30s and his girlfriend is a hot 20 year old)
-They have so many girls that They can't hang them all

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm part of a social circle with guys who make 6 figures (one guy makes nearly half a million doing drop shipping)
Here are some things I've noticed

-20-30 is the average age of women that hang out with these guys
-These women are typically 7s or higher no matter the race
-The women are well behaved
-Some of these women make their own money, which makes sense because women wanna hang out with men in their socio-economic group
-A lot of girls are either DTF right away and don't mind sleeping with multiple guys in the circle or they are hoping to get "wifed" up if they play it right
-High earning men or High value men who are attractive do not have the same problems regular guys do. Sure they get flaked on, or some girl plays the b.s. game but these guys aren't chodes and have decent game. (one guy is a Doctor in his early 30s and his girlfriend is a hot 20 year old)
-They have so many girls that They can't hang them all
Sounds good. The guys "know how to act" because they are part of the circle. Is anyone going to wife up a babe thats been passed around thru a few of the guys?