Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Way of the Superior Man

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Way of the Superior Man", by David Deida. A must read book for anyone who is or wants to be a DJ. Very inspirational and a great confidence builder. The book itself could be the DJ bible, well almost.

Deida writes from a bit of a New Age, Eastern Mysticism perspective, but behind the cloak of this "New Age-ism" is pure Don Juanism.

Just an example..

"Stop Hoping for a Completion of Anything in Life"

Most men make the error of thinking that one day it will be done. They think, "If I can work enough, then one day I could rest." Or, "One day my woman will understand something and then she will stop complaining." Or, "I'm only doing this now so that one day I can do what i rally ant with my life." The masculine error is to think that eventually things will be different in some fundamental way. They won't. It never ends. As long as ife continues, the creative challenge is to tussle, play, and make love wit hthe present moment while giving your unique gift.

It's never going to be over, so stop waiting for the good stuff. As of now, spend a minimum of one hour a day doing whatever you are waiting to do until your finances are more secure, or until the children have grown and left home, or until you have finished your obligations and you feel free to do what you really want to do. Don't wait any longer. Don't believe the in the myth of "ome day when everything will be different." Do what you love to do, what you are waiting to do, what you've been born to do, now...."

One more example:

"Live With an Open heart, Even if it Hurts"

Closing down in the midst of pain is a denial of man's true nature. A superior man is free in feeling and action, even amidst great pain and hurt. If necessary, a man should live with a hurting heart rather than a closed one. He should learn to stay in the wound of pain and act with spontaneous skill even from that place.

Imaging failing at a major project, lying to your woman and getting caught, or overhearing her joke about your shortcomings in bed. How do you react with your body, breath, and eyes? Notice if you react to a person or situation that hurts you by withdrawing, hiding, or closing in on yourself. Notice if there are times when you find it difficult to look into someone's eyes, or times when your chest and solar plexus become tense and contracted. These are signs of an unskillful reactin to hurt. Contracted and closed in on yourself, you are unable to act. You are trapped in your own self-protective tension, on longer a free man.

The superior man practices opening during these times of automatic closure. Open the front of your body so your chest and solar plexus are not tense. Sit or tand up straight and full, opening the front of your body, softening your chest and belly, wide and free. Breathe down through your chest and solar plexus, deep into your belly. Look directly into the eyes of whomever you are with, feeling your own pain as well as feeling the other person. Only when the front of your body is relaxed and open, your breath full and deep, and your gaze unguarded and directly connected with anouther person;s eye, can your fullest intelligence manifest spontaneously in the situation. To act as a superior man, a samurai of relationships, you must feel the entire situation with your whole body. A closed body in unable to sense subtle cues and signals, and therefore, unable to act with mastery in the situation."

One more..

'Never Change Your Mind Just to Please a Woman"

If a woman suggests something that changes a man's perspective,then he should make a new decision based on his new perspective. But he should never betray his own deepest knowledge and intuition in order to please his woman or "go along" with her. Both she and he will be weakened by such an action. They will grow to resent each other, and the crust of accumulated inautheniticity will burden them, as well as their capacity for free action.."