Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way of the attention wh0re

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I had a major run in with an attention hor two years ago, and really fixed her by fooling around with a chick right in front of her face.

She exhibited all these traits. The reason I'm posting is that I have had an update regarding her. She's with her same cokehead boyfriend, is into the crap herself, in fact, she's pretty messed up on it. Her looks have gone, she's fat, and in a lot of financial trouble because of drugs.

Thank god I never got together with her!

oobm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does an attention ***** give you sex multiple times?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Sorry, but I don't think it works that way. Most attention who-res are such pitiful creatures that they will actually surround themselves with the men who DO give them attention and ignore those who don't, including men who would easily attract any normal woman. I have seen this shi-t first-hand. If they don't get attention from you, they will get it somewhere else.... we're not dealing with the normal type of girl here who will try harder to get your attention. I suppose there are degrees of attention who-riness, but the worst ones I have known will actually date, and use, complete losers, just because they get attention from them. Pitiful. You should never even try to deal with an attention who-re. It's like messing with a cold bit-ch.... you can't win.
Attention Wh0res are hilarious, and great for a laugh. There are a couple at a bar I frequent, sisters actually, both snowbirds, one shacked up with her dealer, the other, a fat, used to be hot 10 years ago wannabe, who still wears shirts that used to fit her 10 years ago, and they LOOOVVE male attention. The one in a relationship, was trying to flirt with me the other day, and she moved in for a kiss, and I told her "none of that, you have a boyfriend" at which point she disgustedly moved away and mumbled "I wouldnt kiss you" and I laughed and laughed. And the fat sister was getting all disgusted at me, because there was a younger, slimmer, and prettier girl hanging all over my $hit, being a little flirt, and I was digging it, and she couldnt stand it!

Best thing to do with attention wh0res, is stuff like hand them the lighter when they want their cigarettes lit, and say "sorry, only attractive women get their cigarettes lit, honey"

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oobm
Does an attention ***** give you sex multiple times?

Attention wh0res judge you more on your looks than most other types of women. If she is physically attracted to you then you may get a ****, if not then you'll probably just be used for a bit of ego boosting.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: She thinks you're gay if you don't give her attention

Originally posted by stalluproar
I had this blonde attention hore that stumbled right next to where I was sitting and said she was sorry. All I did was squint and gave a whatever expression. A few minutes later, she interrupted the conversation I was having and seriously, she asked if we were gay. I looked at her and really squinted without saying anything. She responded obviously not. Then she tells me that I didn't look at her ass when she stumbled and thought maybe I was gay since all the other guys do. I then told her I would look at that if she is lucky. I mean calling me gay, because I didn't give her hourly dose of attention.
(she bumps into you, you notice but dont give her any attention otherwise)
"Are you gay?"
"I am now"

see how she likes that one

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buddy...........

Hey,

Attention Wh0res are only good for one thing, that is to be a fvck buddy.

Any relationship deeper than that is a waste of time.

cave dweller

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, years ago I knew this one attention who-re one time who got offended because I didn't look at her boobs much when all she had on top was her bra.... yeah, this was during school too, haha. She was clearly vying for attention by taking her dam-n shirt off anyway, and I looked at her boobs for about a second and told her "That is distracting," (a covert compliment if anything) but she was too stupid to understand what I meant and got seriously offended, saying, "Well, you're a guy and guys are supposed to like boobs." She would also say stupid things all the time like, "How come nobody wants to sit with meee?" like a little girl or something. I knew this girl for years, and granted she is INCREDIBLY hot and tempting, I have to say, I have never known a bigger attention who-re. She wins.