Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way of the attention wh0re

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
I was burnt twice by Aws! I promised I´d never fall in her game again.

You really want to make her pay for what she has done, but after all the damage the best thing you can do is to move on and NEVER trust a hor anymore.

Aws are actresses. That was the most important pattern I discovered from the aws. Most of what you see is just an illusion, its just pure dramatic art (When she cries, or when she laughs or whatever).

Pay attention to this one: Aws have intolerance of aloneness.

So let it be written, Say no to hoes!
QUOTE 50 Cent: "Snoop said it in 94 "We don't luv them hoes""

Last edited:

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NaturallySelected
Hi guys

Seeing as I have been used as: an emotional tampon, a sex toy, a backup boyfriend and anything else you can imagine by THE SAME WOMAN. I thought I should post some of the characteristics. I know this has been posted in the past, but case stories are always good and no AW is EXACTLY alike. In this case, the AW had a boyfriend.

She kept "breaking up" with him repeatedly only to cheat on him with me. She would tell me it's over with them and pretend me and her were going to get together, then she'd disappear for a week or so and be back with him. I realise I was an AFC with her, but we can still learn from my mistakes.

Signs she's an AW:

WARNING SIGN #1: She's gets angry easily
She get's pi$$ed off easily when you challenge her. (i.e. catch her out lying, or she senses you doubt her honesty).

WARNING SIGN #2: She will drop you at a moments noticeShe pretty much tells you to fvck off if you argue with her, like she doesn't need you. And will literally cut you out of her life. (Only to have you run back like a good little puppy). Also she will cancel on you at the last minute on occassion and lie about why she can't make it (this one was iwth her BF). She will dissapear for a week, and you won't hear from her.

WARNING SIGN #3: She forgives you WAY too easily.
Example: I had known her only two weeks, we'd spent some time together. I kiss her at my house, she says she doesn't know what to do because of her BF of 2 years. I OVER REACT and go AFC when she LJBF's me call her a liar, manipulator and say how I couldn't trust someone who would cheat on her BF (which she'd already admitted once). Basically I was a complete @sshole. She told me to fvck off forever (see sign #2 :D).

Now if a chick had done that to me, called me names and been a total AFC. I would NEVER see her again, alarm bells would ring in my head and I would think "This chick's crazy! RUN!". Guess what? I call her up and appologise, and after about 20 min on the phone she "forgives me". Either because I was right about her :D, or because she want's the male attention and ass-kissing. Either way it's fvcked up.

WARNING SIGN #4: You get the feeling she's lying to you
Her reasons for not being able to see you, or canceling on you don't make sense. Or if they do make sense. She gives herself away. This AW would give herself away and say things like "I was at this party two weeks ago", when she was supposed to be with me. What was her excuse at the time, SHE HAD A %(*&# FUNERAL TO GO TO! Her BF's friend had comitted suicide. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? :mad: Also she will lie in ways that she can't really get caught too easily, she will tell half-truths and twist things around when you challenge her.

WARNING SIGN #5: She has a troubled past/present
I used to think she was lying when she told me her mom used to swear at her and her parents where @ssholes. But then I found out it was true. If you hear stories of abusive ex boyfriends, or parents. WATCH OUT! Trouble at home leads her to seek comfort from other men.

WARNING SIGN #6: She is WAY too comfortable around men
She dances like a real slvt and flirts with other men easily. She talks with you openly about sex (which is a good thing) but never delivers. She also understands how men's minds works and uses this to use men. For example, this AW would tell me how she kissed one of her HOT friends at a club. And even told me she would have a threesome with me and her friend. Coincidentally I haven't seen or heard from her in two weeks.

WARNING SIGN #7: She keeps you isolated from her friends
I did meet her friends, but she would manipulate me so I wouldn't see them. Like she told me what a b!tch her one friend was. And told her FRIEND what an @sshole I was. So we both don't speak to each other. She likes to keep you in control and makes sure she has all her bases covered.

Hope this was informative. I could post a BILBE on this woman alone. So many things she's done or said.

Thanks for reading
NaturallySelected
actually sounds a lot like the relationship im in right now :confused:

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually live with an AW, let's call her K and I hardly say anything to her these days, I notice that she can't look me in the eye since she hooked up with my room mate , lets call him S...and I still find it very puzzling that she wants to stay on after he leaves next weekend.

I have no idea what goes on in this crazy girls head but I and many others I have discussed this with all agree on one thing, she hooked up with my room mate to get at me and too hurt me for whatever reason I don't know.

I told her I liked her months ago and she told me she didn't feel the same way and has told me that there is really nothing that she doesn't like me about it's just that the physical isn't there...

which is fine to me as she is very high maintenance and quite a piece of work...but I am just not caring anymore I don't see the point, she has completely turned me off her and I actually dislike her a lot and wanted her to move out but she said she will eventually but that it is hard to find a place (lies) and that she really enjoys living where she lives now...so here is the build up to her hooking up with my room mate (ex best friend of 9 years).
who actually told me that he saw her look like a sister and that she was like a sister to him.(ewwwwww)

I invite a young girl to a show k meets this girl and gives me an interesting look, goes all quiet while we are waiting in a line then once inside takes off for the night with S.

We all meet up later and all K does is try and belittle me in front of this girl

The next morning she talks about this girl and refers to her as "your
girl" and says **** about her, like about how she talked a lot and
there was never a dull moment.

The next weekend when a musician friend stayed over this same girl was going to come around and join us for drinks and I went outside too see if she was on her way, when I walk back inside K gives me a very interesting sideways look and stoic expression and nothing was said.

As I had drunk too much I got the spins and had to go to bed, while I was in bed this girl rang my place and K lies to her and told her that I had already gone to town for an emergency???
:mad:

I wake up later and hear K in the lounge talking **** about this girl and syaing how young she is and why does she put up with my ****

I later send K a txt and she txts me and tells me that the girl was at the show waiting for me...she never went to the show.

A few weeks ago I had a date and K
calls home next morning about someone coming over too look at
the room and straight away asks me how the date was and who was it
with. and I said why do you need to know? and she said "I'm just making polite conversation"

K and I talk later in the lounge and k refers to these girls
as 'interesting people' and that she wishes she had 'options' like I
did.

K and S hook up next weekend.

Coincidence?...or just a bitter, jealous game playing *****?

My question is how should I be to her once S has gone, should I just keep my distance or just be civil and treat her like a kid sister?.

sorry this was long and yes I know I got played like a fiddle but I'm really building up a resilience to all this now.

and lastly I see no chemistry or any romantic notions between K and S it's really wierd really.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I would really appreciate others thoughts and views on this please.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don

My question is how should I be to her once S has gone, should I just keep my distance or just be civil and treat her like a kid sister?.
Speaking from experience, be civil and treat her like a kid sister who ate all of your Doritos. You're pissed but it's really no big deal, you can get Doritos anywhere.

And then proceed to continue to living well by dating girls and having fun without her, it is the best revenge.

Enjoy

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bill S. Preston Esq
Speaking from experience, be civil and treat her like a kid sister who ate all of your Doritos. You're pissed but it's really no big deal, you can get Doritos anywhere.

And then proceed to continue to living well by dating girls and having fun without her, it is the best revenge.

Enjoy

:cheer:

so can anyone work out her behaviour?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention who-res are very easy to find, and very easy to deal with. All attention who-res are obviously very immature, so there's sign #1, but from my observations, most attention who-res date losers who, guess what, GIVE THEM ATTENTION! Haha. Funny how that one works out. Of course they offer nothing in return to that pathetic man. How to deal with them?: You don't.

nezahualcoyotl

Reaction score
True that!

I learned literally the HARD way. It was our 3rd date in three weeks. And that night we went to a club. She was driving because I was going to get faded. I was able to get her a couple of drinks (bad idea). Later we were dancing and she said she wanted to go dancing on an elevated stage in the center of the dance. She was with 3 other girls and I was in the middle. She accused me of flirting with them etc. And told me to stop dancing with her and go with those girls. So, I said **** it I'm gone. I had her car keys and went to kick it until she came out. Almsot like 1 1/2 later she calls my cell and talks "why did you leave me? your supposed to protect me." I see she looks like she's going home with some other guy. And after arguing and literally pulling her away from that guy she says give me the keys and starts making a scene. So, we get in the car she's driving (I f'd up). We're still arguing and going about 40 or 50mph and slam into a van in the intersection. I was pretty faded, but I have that "feeling" she intentionally wanted to crash. Did I make her that jealous? I dont think so. Newayz, I found out she gave the hospital her ex-bf's number. And there's my answer as to why she wanted to crash on purpose. I'm a dumbass. Police kept asking why were we arguing if we aren't bf and gf. I said IDK....we're stupid. She always refers to me as "homie" to her other friends, but we boned the 1st two times we met. Dont trip. Hardlesson. **** it. She gotta deal with the DUI involving an accident @ 18.

I just hope they dont want to fight the case because I dont want to testify and have to see her or her family.

BEST WEBSITE EVER! I've told all homies about it.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Upgrades

Originally posted by Jaun_Don
so can anyone work out her behaviour?
I'm bumping this thread with some new information.

Aws need to be on stage even in everyday life. When they ask someone at a table to pass the salt it feels like a scene from Hamlet. They blame failed relationships on others, they are shallow and lacking in empathy. People are important to them momentarily as providers of positive affection or as eliminators of pain, but they have little to give in return. As a result they move from relationship to relationship wearing out friends and associates.

Source: A Minister's Handbook of Mental Disorders by Joseph W Ciarrocchi
Originally posted by Dr. Marc Hollender
Early marriage and a high incidence of divorce are parts of the pattern. So, too, are many premarital and extramarital affairs
Similar to the antisocial personality, issues related to deceit and sexual behavior are frequently described in AWs. The richest of these descriptions come from psychoanalysts who have worked closely with them. Hollender described these people as most likely to be dishonest when seeking attention or feeling threatened by rejection. Hollender went on to describe these women as very self-centered, wishing to be entertained, and extremely demanding. They are strikingly seductive when relating to men, despite the fact that they are frequently sexually dysfunctional; their sexuality is often used to manipulate men.

MacKinnon and Michels also noted that these persons are often sexually promiscuous. They may dress provocatively and draw attention to themselves. This is viewed as in a biological sense as using "lures" to attract sexual partners. Persons with these personalities are renowned for their skills in lying. It's done to create dramatic effect, to avoid unpleasantness, or to get people to like them. However, their deceit ultimately takes its troll.

The superficiality of these people, their lack of genuine feelings beneath the surface storm of emotions, and the anger engendered in others from being repeatedly deceived (even in minor ways) drive other people away and makes true intimacy difficult, if not impossible.
From the book: Lies, lies, lies! - The psychology of deceit (Charles V Ford)

Last edited:

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I think the best way to deal with AW's is to start at the begining..

How do you fight a Fire?
You fight fire with fire.. LOL
When you first meet an attention *****, invite her to a casual tea or coffe place to get to know each other...

Without letting her know, Invite another attention ***** u just met also at that same tea or coffee place..

Sit at a table and make sure they both see each other... then let them sit down... After that leave for a few minutes to get coffee or go to the bathroom
Let the AW's converse with each other, then who knows what could happen...
They will start to compete for your attention, and you start treating them like babies..lol

Then if u pay attention to one of them and ignore the other... the other will get jealous and will try to shift the attention to her...
After a while both of the AW's will have some beef with each other..

Invite them to your house for a cooking contest..lol

then u know the rest :p

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't think it works that way. Most attention who-res are such pitiful creatures that they will actually surround themselves with the men who DO give them attention and ignore those who don't, including men who would easily attract any normal woman. I have seen this shi-t first-hand. If they don't get attention from you, they will get it somewhere else.... we're not dealing with the normal type of girl here who will try harder to get your attention. I suppose there are degrees of attention who-riness, but the worst ones I have known will actually date, and use, complete losers, just because they get attention from them. Pitiful. You should never even try to deal with an attention who-re. It's like messing with a cold bit-ch.... you can't win.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an encounter with one and knew she was much attracted to me. After the second time talking to her, went for a third and she was completely rude and ignoring me. So i shook my head and just walked away.

Later, she's tapping on the back (saw her out one evening) and saying hi. My dejection of her drove her nuts. It took all her power away. Now who was getting the attention from who? Lol, you got it Dawg.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs she's an AW:

WARNING SIGN #1: She's gets angry easily
She get's pi$$ed off easily when you challenge her. (i.e. catch her out lying, or she senses you doubt her honesty).

WARNING SIGN #2: She will drop you at a moments noticeShe pretty much tells you to fvck off if you argue with her, like she doesn't need you. And will literally cut you out of her life. (Only to have you run back like a good little puppy). Also she will cancel on you at the last minute on occassion and lie about why she can't make it (this one was iwth her BF). She will dissapear for a week, and you won't hear from her.

WARNING SIGN #3: She forgives you WAY too easily.
Example: I had known her only two weeks, we'd spent some time together. I kiss her at my house, she says she doesn't know what to do because of her BF of 2 years. I OVER REACT and go AFC when she LJBF's me call her a liar, manipulator and say how I couldn't trust someone who would cheat on her BF (which she'd already admitted once). Basically I was a complete @sshole. She told me to fvck off forever (see sign #2 :D).

Now if a chick had done that to me, called me names and been a total AFC. I would NEVER see her again, alarm bells would ring in my head and I would think "This chick's crazy! RUN!". Guess what? I call her up and appologise, and after about 20 min on the phone she "forgives me". Either because I was right about her :D, or because she want's the male attention and ass-kissing. Either way it's fvcked up.

WARNING SIGN #4: You get the feeling she's lying to you
Her reasons for not being able to see you, or canceling on you don't make sense. Or if they do make sense. She gives herself away. This AW would give herself away and say things like "I was at this party two weeks ago", when she was supposed to be with me. What was her excuse at the time, SHE HAD A %(*&# FUNERAL TO GO TO! Her BF's friend had comitted suicide. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? :mad: Also she will lie in ways that she can't really get caught too easily, she will tell half-truths and twist things around when you challenge her.

WARNING SIGN #5: She has a troubled past/present
I used to think she was lying when she told me her mom used to swear at her and her parents where @ssholes. But then I found out it was true. If you hear stories of abusive ex boyfriends, or parents. WATCH OUT! Trouble at home leads her to seek comfort from other men.

WARNING SIGN #6: She is WAY too comfortable around men
She dances like a real slvt and flirts with other men easily. She talks with you openly about sex (which is a good thing) but never delivers. She also understands how men's minds works and uses this to use men. For example, this AW would tell me how she kissed one of her HOT friends at a club. And even told me she would have a threesome with me and her friend. Coincidentally I haven't seen or heard from her in two weeks.

WARNING SIGN #7: She keeps you isolated from her friends
I did meet her friends, but she would manipulate me so I wouldn't see them. Like she told me what a b!tch her one friend was. And told her FRIEND what an @sshole I was. So we both don't speak to each other. She likes to keep you in control and makes sure she has all her bases covered.

Hope this was informative. I could post a BILBE on this woman alone. So many things she's done or said.

Thanks for reading
NaturallySelected [/B]
:eek: that is a girl I know a Tee...**** is scary man.

Checknoban

Reaction score
Oh my, reading this thread 6 months ago would have saved me so much headache.

This thread made it all clear to me, she had atleast 5 of 7 traits. The only way to deal with AW's must be to call their BS fast, and not to worry about about them getting furious about it. Life will go on eventually even if it can be very painful.

Its a bit sad when you think of all the havoc the 9 and 10 AW's will wreak upon unsuspecting guys. I suppose most of them will keep on doing it most of their life to some extent too. What a waste.

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny to come across this post at this time. Recently, I went on a couple dates with an AW, who I had known for a while. I knew she had a whole bunch of problems (mainly with her father, etc.) but stupidly I went into it without thinking of any future consequences. Low and behold, I pulled off some magic and we ended up fvcking on our 2nd date, despite her contention that she never wants to have sex with a guy unless they've been dating a long time. It's all good right? Wrong. This girl actually went crazy emotional after we had sex. She turned into stone and started weeping quietly, saying we shouldn't have done that. This honestly scared the crap out of me cuz I felt like I had done something extremely wrong. It made me feel guilty about laying her and I really shouldn't have felt that way!

Quite simply, these girls are headcases and create so much drama!

Anyway, ever since we had sex has been very distant with me, yet when I call her out on it, she says everything is fine and will try to act normal (joking, etc.). In fact, I went over to her place a couple days ago and she acted like nothing was wrong and ended up forcing out a reluctant hug and kiss from me. It's strange cuz I don't feel like I trust her at all anymore. Her personality has gotten so weird, I have no idea about what the heck she's doing anymore. Case in point, she went to visit some guy "friend" in another city this weekend, and I honestly think she went to get banged. I barely worked to get her in bed, so I don't see how this dude could've failed since apparently they did so many gay little friendly activities together.

Tonight I decided end all contact with her. I don't want to deal with her or any AW's sh!t anymore. It's not worth the time to deal with someone elses fvcked up problems. There are plenty of hot girls out there who don't exhibit these characteristics. It's unfortunate though, since it's difficult to know you're stuck with an AW until after the fact. They make you feel like you're the most important person to them when in actual fact, that is far from the truth.

Hopefully I'll stick to my guns and just get her out of my life completely. So much unwanted negativity when dealing with these girls!

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is be damn careful with these aw types...they are insane and will take you down with them. They are so messed up in the head, its scary. One day they are all over you in love, next day they will shut the door in your face for the slightest issue.

My advice is if you mess with one of these, **** them, nothing more. When they act up, dont take their ****..ignore them and let them give in. If you form any type of emotional attachment, you are fuked.

I fell for one of these a few years ago and it was hell. Still bothers me to this day lol.

DaturaX

Reaction score
Oh my god! I wish I knew this forum earlier. All these attention ***** personalities listed are all so true.

I just bailed out of a 2 year relationship with an AW. She was such a drain on my energy these couple of years.

She has lotsa male friends and will go out with dinners or lunch with them. She boast about how she wont lunch alone and if she needs someone to lunch, they're a call away. Her family is screwed and her father is with some other women. She lives with her mum and her mum is an attention ***** too.

She will use emotional blackmail, ie. crying and all that kinda stuff. She's afraid to commit and always on the lookout for other guys. They're easy to close too. Held her hands, on the first and slept with her on the second. Easy.

Oh btw, I bailed outta this relationship because theres a 3rd party . It's an ex-bf of her. And I have had enough!!!

Oh my god, cant believe i wasted 2 good years on this AW.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar
I think the best way to deal with AW's is to start at the begining..

How do you fight a Fire?
You fight fire with fire.. LOL
When you first meet an attention *****, invite her to a casual tea or coffe place to get to know each other...

Without letting her know, Invite another attention ***** u just met also at that same tea or coffee place..

Sit at a table and make sure they both see each other... then let them sit down... After that leave for a few minutes to get coffee or go to the bathroom
Let the AW's converse with each other, then who knows what could happen...
They will start to compete for your attention, and you start treating them like babies..lol

Then if u pay attention to one of them and ignore the other... the other will get jealous and will try to shift the attention to her...
After a while both of the AW's will have some beef with each other..

Invite them to your house for a cooking contest..lol

then u know the rest :p
This works if one of them REALLY wants to *uck you, and then, that takes her out of the "attention wh*re" category. Otherwise, you have just sat two birds of a feather together, beacause two attention wh*ores introduced to each other, will want to use the other (If they are both "hot" or at least "f*ckable") to attract more men, and have a new "party buddy"....if one attention wh*re can get a group of men buying them drinks and dancing with them, and socializing, then two will bring twice the number, kind of like duck decoys used when hunting.

The best thing, the best answer, the best SOLUTION to the attention wh*re is to not pay attention to them. No phone calls, no personal contact, and if they see you out with an attractive woman who IS attractive, it will piss them off, to no end. Just be careful, because a lot of these dumb bitc*es go both ways, and may call you over and try to seduce her behind your back. Dont even give them that option, be openly rude to them, and kiss the other woman, right in front of em!:crackup: