Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE WAY: A Journal

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Objectives
-Stay positive about my dating skills. Understand it’s about learning.
-Build on my strengths and eliminate my weaknesses.

May 25

I missed an opportunity on the train. No Excuses. It doesn’t matter if I walk all the way down after her.

Overall it was a great day a lot of approaches. I’m going to study more about fear of rejection and relaxation because I was somewhat nervous. The two contacts that I got I had good eye contact and a strong voice. I can improve on my touching.

I had one date call when I got home. I didn’t want to ask her out with text so I told her I would call tomorrow.

4 attempts, 2 contacts

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
May 26

I managed to get 3 contacts. Two of the girls seem interested. One of them aggressively hugged me as she left (met her before). The other was leaning forward during our convo.
There was a lot of sexual tension with the first girl I felt like grabbing her. Good day.

May 27

4 attempts no contact info. The last approach I struggle on. I opened after a sign of interest (double look) which was great. I used a situational then stalled out of fear. I still have to work on fear of criticism. Nobody is watching, cares or knows my situation. So I sat beside girl on bus opened again. I was asked to repeat myself. I must speak louder. There was a lot of kino, good convo but no number.

I called the slim girl with dreads when I got home. She said “yes” to coming over and checking me with the condition that I text her after 1pm. We’ll see.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
May 28, 29

Last few days have been slow. I called the slim girls with dreads. She gave me some bullshlt about not leaving the house after dark.

I’m going to continue on my journey of success with women. I’ve come along way from where I was yet still have ways to go. The last two years of my life I have had more success then all previous years combined. I’m not satisfied until I have a list of girl to call up who will give me sex and money right away. I have to be patient. Now is an opportunity to work on myself. My cash flow can increase. An Urban style would suit me better then a business look. I’m 159lbs some more pounds of muscle would help.

May 30

I got an older woman’s number today. I was loud and used a lot of kino. I didn’t tell her why I was getting her number. If the number is legit, ill date close tomorrow.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great work, i like that you notice your weak points and don't dwell on them, only improve on them .. keep it up, intresting read.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 2

Thanks Demonicale

I’ve been visualizing, practicing in mirror and using affirmation. I notice I’m speaking louder in game.

I closed the older lady. She agreed to come over to watch a movie. Seemed like a strong close, hopefully no flake.

I’ve been focusing on inner game a lot. The area I need to work on is faith in myself. Replace a weak syntax with better one.

3 attempts

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 3,4

Old lady flaked on me. To cut down on the flakes, I should try to relax more. Talk to women from a place of strength. I discovered that I approach more when I repeatedly tell myself “I can be successful with women”

I have to study fear of criticism more. Nobody cares, half the people in the city can’t speak English, the other half are deaf from head phones.

6 attempts 2 contacts

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 9th

I believe more focus will to help my game. It hurts my interaction with women to micro managing my actions.

Another aspect I must understand is my own value as a man. The seed of a man is that which gives life. A woman is getting more out of the deal. As time goes forward my stock goes up.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 11

I’m still going at this thing. I met a tourist from France. Her body language was closed however she was hanging around in my presence. She gave me her e-mail.

I met these two young girls as well.

Me: Where you from?

Girl1: Equador

Me: What do ya’ll do for fun?

Girls: We just chill

Me: We should chill together (sale silence)

Girl1: Sure

I got her number and asked the other girl but she refused. Sometimes I get really nervous after the girl agrees to give her info. I’m going to work on my relax response.

Hopefully my numbers to date ratio improve.

2 contacts

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 19

I’ve been getting a lot of complements from older women on my looks. I’ve added about two pounds of muscle mass in the last 3 weeks. I’m 160-161lbs going to 165lbs. It’s funny how a guy’s looks are more based on his size.

I’m still putting in work. I’ve heard Tyler Durden say the more you improve the less little things validate. I think that has been my case and I need to work on being happy.

2 contacts

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Choosing to be happy throughout my days is a number one priority. “I want her so bad, it’s not fair” “If I had a beautiful girlfriend..” “If I had more money..” These thoughts are taking away from me enjoying the present moment. I’m grateful for so many beautiful women to interact with and the balls to do it.