Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The warm feeling and leaving the conversation

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to share some great tips that you probably already know, and that helped me out over the last couple of weeks to get an obvious more dates then before. I'm also currently seeing ONE girl who asked me to go exclusive and I keep what I learned in mind when talking etc...

So if you are like me, then you aren't ugly, you aren't stupid, etc.. but you are also wondering 'Where do I fvck up ?'

I found out I gave a good first impression, but I immediatelly fvcked up conversation-wise.

I'll give you an example of how it went when I met a girl at our campus (it's a big place where all the students from colleges run around and live .. something like US Dorms I think)
Me 'Hi' (this is still ok though)
Her 'Hello'
Me 'I see you're wearing blabla' (this works good, still use it, girls always tempt to be wearing something funky or stylish)
Her 'Yeah'
We 'blabla'
And then I screw over everything ->
Me 'So how are you doing with those classes ? Man half of my classes svck, you can't imagine, this one teacher gets the kicks out of busting everybody's balls, and most of the classes are sooo boring' (and so am I, please don't go out with me)
Her 'Yeah .. well I have to go, see you around !'
Me *Wondering wtf I did wrong again*

I don't pick-up girls in less then a minute, I always thought that was the best way, it's the best way to date freaks that's what it is ! So now I could talk to a girl for over 5 minutes before asking her number. And my current gf got pickued up after about a 30 minute conversation filled with positive feelings, I'll explain this right now.

As you know now, I clearly did everything wrong bringing up the 'negative' things in (my) life, and I also talked waaaaaaay too much about myself, even if you felt you had a great experience, don't tell her everything, let her talk, you'll get alot of usefull information for your dates if you ask the right questions.
So I had to read quite alot of articles before I realised I did this. But when I found out, everything became clear to me.

Now what I do is I bring up all the good feelings in the world, hell I'll bring down heaven to earth if that's what it takes to make her feel good while she's talking to me, and make her day with the feelings I give her.

So what do you do now Charisma ?

Me 'Hi'
Her 'Hello'
Me 'How about that sun shining down on us, ain't that the best ?!'
Her 'Heh ... *doesn't really know what to say* yeah I love it !'
Me 'You ever noticed everything is so much better when the sun shines ?'
Her 'YEAH ! All the people are so friendly, and a lot of people get outside for a change !'
Me 'You said it, you know that feeling you have when you're on a vacation somewhere in a warm country ?'
He '*thinks* yeah, with a nice ****tail in your hand and sitting next to a huge pool ;)'
Me 'Hehe, exactly ! That's about how I'm feeling right now' (and she is too just thinking of it lol)
Me (now I start looking for something else to talk about, another good thing, btw this might seem really bad way to talk to girls, but it has helped me, feel free to correct me etc.. I'll give it a try !)
Me 'Talking about ****tails .. makes me want one .. '
Her 'Maan, if only it was summer break already !'
Me 'We could bring summer to us, I know a great place over at ** you know it ?'
Her 'No I don't think so'
Me 'Well it's this small ****tail bar outdoors, a shame you haven't been there yet, tell you what, I have nothing to do thursday night, let's go togheter'
Her 'Well .. ok, let me give you my phone number'
*done*

This is a resent pickup, all I need to focus on is to avoid brining up negative thoughts, and keep it fun, ignoring this simple fact has cost me a load of dates.

Also I feel like the ''Well it's this small ****tail bar outdoors, a shame you haven't been there yet, tell you what, I have nothing to do thursday night, let's go togheter' is a little to direct, I'm not sure if I was lucky or not to get the number close, but it was the first thing that popped up in my mind.

This is known-information I know, I'm just posting this because it's a 'speed seduction' technique, used for non-speed seduction. I don't really dig the SS, it ain't fun to do. And also maybe by reading this you noticed that you are doing those things I used to do too ! So it's a big mistake with an easy solution

I hope this helps at least one person :)

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you really say all that? seems like it came right of out of a soap opera but what do i know.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first one I said more then once believe me, the second one is one time only, just to show how I no longer do the negative crap, what is wrong with it in your opinion ?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
No there was nothing wrong with it, those convo was really smooth :) i was never able to talk like that... it just sounds like something normal people would never talk lol

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, so you're basically calling me a smooth abnormal freak lol :D j/k

I go to college and take classes where verbal skills/negotiation is one of the main aspects, it does help my convo skills. But if you see the two convos everything that needed to be said was easy to say, sure I gambled a little but no fun if there's no risk involved =)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charisma,

This actually sounds like you're using Speed Seduction but it is a "lighter" version of it. I mean you're not reciting whole patterns, but one or two sentences while allowing her to respond. I like the approach. This is how I see patterns actually working. The other thing is that you might want to inject some humor in there somewhere to make it lighthearted and fun and make it look less serious.

If you read Ross Jeffries' account at how he stumbled on SS, in his front page, you'll see that at the beginning he also was talking about crap and then he just focused on talking about good feelings. Assuming it was true, this is what I see you're doing here.

Good Stuff.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No of course not, let's say you ask her out on a saturday night, if you then say 'Let's go out togheter next week, I have nothing planned on thursday' or you ask 'Let's go out someday, I don't know when exactly because I've such a busy schedule'

The first is more then ok, imo you say you have a life since only 5 days later you have the time to go on a date with her. In the second you're basically saying you don't have time for her. Maybe it would be a little better if you didn't say the 'I don't have anything to do then' part, and just ask her out on a thursday, dunno, seems to work just fine.

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

i don't know if i agree with your exact conversation, with your wording, or subject, or whatever, it sounded kind of goofy, but you bring up a very very very important point.

if a girl is talking to you and you are in a good mood or act like you are in a good mood (smile, laugh, tell stories, get her to smile and laugh) she will feel GOOD about seeing you. and, like a drug or anything else people feel good about, she will want to come back for more. so whatever you do, keep things happy, positive, and generally, make sure that you are both having fun, while not entering the territory of nice guy/one of her girlfriends.