"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The wall is real, y’all

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I had to go to the bank Friday to sign some papers on a refinanced mortgage on my house that I got a better interest rate on. I sign in and wait, finally this girl who was cute (you could tell she used to be flat out beautiful but she’s just cute now) comes over and asks me to step in to her office after introducing herself. She asks for my date of birth and ID for one of the forms. I see her look at it, look away, and quickly look back at it again. “Wait you’re 36??!!”. I say “yes ma’am, why?”. She says I looked 25-27 easily. Sad thing is she is 34 and says “I thought you were way younger than me and here you are 2 years older than me. You’re in awesome shape, you rarely see guys your age in your shape. And your skin looks young, no wrinkles on your face or anything!”. She was laying it on thick.lol

Now, she didn’t look bad for 34 but even she thought I was younger than her just based on my appearance. This is what a lot of women my age think, I’m much younger so they think I’m some immature kid but the younger girls in their 20’s eye fvck me every chance they get. I mean it’s flattering but it makes me wonder how many women have passed on me because they thought I was younger than I really am, all because I take care of myself and don’t look like most guys my age.

The wall is real, she hit it but she still looked cute, I would have asked her out but after she made a big deal about my age and how much younger I looked than her I figured she’d shoot me down to make herself feel better.lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I know this 34 year old woman. She recently divorced her husband for ‘abuse’ after she cheated on him. She had two kids and collects child support. Made out like a bandit in court. Struggles financially even though she has a job and gets the child support. But says she is very independent. I’m just kidding! I’ve never met her. I just know so much about her cuz women that age are all pretty much the same. :rofl:
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Women generally peak at a pretty young age, teens to early 20s, and for many of them it is down hill from there. Men, on the other hand, tend to peak a bit later, assuming they live reasonably healthy lives, don't get fat, etc. I've also noticed that those who peak young, think high school or a bit later, tend to not age as well compared to late bloomers, this goes for both genders.

As a guy, if you exercise regularly, eat well, don't smoke or do drugs and avoid alcohol you are going to age far better compared to most other guys once you get into your late 20s and on. By this age most are already on their way to being overweight, if they aren't already there, so just by being in shape you are already in the top 10%, which is hard to believe.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If a guy was active during his schooling years, built up some toned muscles back then, there's a higher then average chance that he's going to take care of himself well into his 30's or 40's.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,817
Location
象外
You act like you've discovered the secret to time travel.

So, you're saying women get less attractive as they age, and as they age and become less attractive, they don't like it and maybe wish they would have acted differently?

How is not the story of EVERY human as we get older? We regret some decisions we made early? Missed opportunities, etc.?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You act like you've discovered the secret to time travel.

So, you're saying women get less attractive as they age, and as they age and become less attractive, they don't like it and maybe wish they would have acted differently?

How is not the story of EVERY human as we get older? We regret some decisions we made early? Missed opportunities, etc.?
Lol no I’m saying this attractive girl didn’t even realize I was older than her and thought I was 7-9 years younger than her. She didn’t even think we were both in our 30’s!
 
Top