"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

the waitress challenge

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I don't see any problem with hitting on girls who are at their jobs.

Biology is biology, regardless of whether they're at work, on vacation, or at a nightclub. There are plenty of infields on Youtube showing this being done successfully.

I've opened girls at their jobs (i.e. waitress serving my table, greeter at a clothing store, etc.) and found the reactions/outcomes to be similar to any other approach.
Yeah we all have ... but just let the girl do her job.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Some of you make it sound like a guy doesn’t ever get a shot at a barista or bar tender.
I’ve had both. Two different Starbucks baristas actually. One was 18 years younger than me and a very naughty girl.

You don’t really pick up girls. They pick you up and let you think it was you.

Absolutely give her your personal card.
 
Top