Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the waitress challenge

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any problem with hitting on girls who are at their jobs.

Biology is biology, regardless of whether they're at work, on vacation, or at a nightclub. There are plenty of infields on Youtube showing this being done successfully.

I've opened girls at their jobs (i.e. waitress serving my table, greeter at a clothing store, etc.) and found the reactions/outcomes to be similar to any other approach.
Yeah we all have ... but just let the girl do her job.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it's real attraction and sometimes it's tip-mongering. I think if you're experienced you can tell, but you should always assume attraction.

I remember reading, I think on this site, that a way to get a waitress' number without boxing her in is to ask if she's allowed to date customers. If she's interested she'll say yes (unless it's actually forbidden to date customers, not likely). If she's not you've given her an easy out. I don't remember if I've ever used this tactic though.

R

Ranger

Some of you make it sound like a guy doesn’t ever get a shot at a barista or bar tender.
I’ve had both. Two different Starbucks baristas actually. One was 18 years younger than me and a very naughty girl.

You don’t really pick up girls. They pick you up and let you think it was you.

Absolutely give her your personal card.