Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Vagina

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time i didnt have sex with my girlfriend for a week and after i fingered her for awhile her ***** was a little bit looser than normal (when i stuck my penis in).

With a woman's body chemistry, is this possible? Such as something that happened with her period?

Or is this just a good indication that she's a cheater?

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you normally finger her that long?

A vagina expands as she becomes more aroused, and fingering her can do that. So if you fingered her and got her more turned on then normal then she could have just been more excited and more loose.

If that's how much you normally do it, then it's possible that she cheated on you. So go cheat on her.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh.. she told me "your making me sooo wet"

i remember that part.

Then again, when we were having sex when i was on top and I held her legs back behind her head and I took it out I looked at her vagina and actually say it slightly open and contracting.

THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN SINCE I LEARNED HOW TO FOCUS MY BREATHING AND WATCH MY TESTICLE SACK CONTRACT AND EXPAND!! (some people get REALLY bored in the shower)

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Ha! thats nothing. Tell a girl to bend over and then spread her labia so you can see the pink. Then tell her to laugh......freaky!

murid

Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets really freaky is when she learns to actually bring some of those muscles under conscious control. She can do incredible stuff with you then :=

It's cool that you discovered that raising your balls trick, there are many nifty things that you can do with your c0ck once you learn to *isolate* the various muscle groups in your pelvic region, and then actually exercise them. Think *Kegels*.

The Vagina is actually a barrel of muscles, its an extremely dynamic organ, it is *not* just a hole to stuff. It can do really neat things....

Really neat things :=

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by murid
What gets really freaky is when she learns to actually bring some of those muscles under conscious control. She can do incredible stuff with you then :=

It's cool that you discovered that raising your balls trick, there are many nifty things that you can do with your c0ck once you learn to *isolate* the various muscle groups in your pelvic region, and then actually exercise them. Think *Kegels*.

The Vagina is actually a barrel of muscles, its an extremely dynamic organ, it is *not* just a hole to stuff. It can do really neat things....

Really neat things :=
oh yeah love when they put those muscles to use, feels awsome. Also there are different factors which can make a vagina change in size, or seem smaller, or larger.

Ive done vergins, who are looser than other woman who have had sexual experience.

Its a weird place down there! :)

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never seen one before in real life, so i wouldnt know really anything..and there is no point in me posting this then....but im so bored...

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
when did you guys first see one?

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaginas are pretty elastic, especially when they're young. If she felt a little looser than normal, it's either because she was a lot hornier than usual or she was more relaxed with you this time. Cheating on you with another guy probably wouldn't have loosened it much.

Also, your penis isn't always the same length/thickness. While everyone has general penis dimensions they stay around, the actual size when erect can vary depending on different conditions. Don't believe me? Measure your penis with a ruler when you've got an erection at different times of the day and on different days and under different stress levels.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
very true, bigforearms, very true

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
so the younger they are the more elastic they are?

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
Then again, when we were having sex when i was on top and I held her legs back behind her head and I took it out I looked at her vagina and actually say it slightly open and contracting.
Did you get a sudden urge to play miniature golf?

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by runner10_13
so the younger they are the more elastic they are?
Elasticity is primarily a genetic thing, but as a person gets older, elasticity in EVERYTHING decreases.

Any man interested in getting laid should really read up on the anatomy of the vagina--and I don't mean reading sites that claim to offer the "right" way to please a woman--I'm talking sites designed to teach women about their bodies and sites that study the biological implications of arousal. They're very informative, and they make Joe Schmoe's 40 Secrets to Pleasing Your Woman look like the garbage that it is. In the DJBible, the-****oris.com is mentioned, and another decent site is ****ical.com. You can find all sorts of anatomical explanations online by Googling.

Actually, before you do that, read up on YOUR anatomy.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff, i'll have to do that in order to prepare my self for when i start having a sex life.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Ha! thats nothing. Tell a girl to bend over and then spread her labia so you can see the pink. Then tell her to laugh......freaky!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this post even real?

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes yes, i am poor little kid who has nothing better to do then ask stupid questions. I am a NUB when it comes to vaginas

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Originally posted by nan3109
One time i didnt have sex with my girlfriend for a week and after i fingered her for awhile her ***** was a little bit looser than normal (when i stuck my penis in).

With a woman's body chemistry, is this possible? Such as something that happened with her period?

Or is this just a good indication that she's a cheater?
I see three possible solutions here:

1) When your penis is in her she's more turned on sexually, and her **** will tighten up.

2) When your finger is in her, she may not be more turned on sexually, but she could be at the stage where it is pleasurable enough and begins to relax her, and her **** loosens a bit.

3) Your finger is smaller than your penis, and you haven't noticed this yet.