The Vagina Monologs

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got insomnia, so I thought I share a quick tip. I bet a lot of guys here won't be bold enough to try it, though.

When you're getting intimate with your girlfriend, tell her how much you love her vagina. And yes, I'm being serious. Women become exponentially aroused when you talk dirty to them.

So for example, you start making out. You start kissing her neck, her shoulders. You lightly graze your finger nails up the length of her arms, creating a slight tickling sensation. You slip off her shirt. You kiss your way down her stomach. Then you pull off her jeans. You run your hands lightly over her thighs and then under her panties so that you can grab her butt. Maybe you take one of her legs in your hands and kiss her calf all over and then slowly kiss your way up her thigh. Maybe, just maybe, your mouth lingers over her crotch for a few moments.

Before long you're fingering her. Lay along side her. Since I'm right handed, I lay on her right side. As you're fingering her, *whisper in her ear*. Run your other hand through her hair. Even grab her hair if you want. Say something like

"God, I love your pvssy..." Believe me, she'll respond favorably. Maybe she'll even reciprocate your dirty talk. One girl told me verbatim "Oh, yes! You own my pvssy. You own me." That sure turned me on, to say the least.

Continue on with something like

"I think about your pvssy all the time. I think about it when I'm at work (or in class). :D I think about it when I'm in the car driving home."

Tell her how much you love having your fingers (or other body part) inside her. Tell her how much you worship it. Again, yes, I'm being serious.

Now, some of you may think that telling a girl that you worship her vagina is being AFC. But let me tell you: No AFC would *ever* have the testicles to say something that bold.

Anyway, just try it. Be creative. I should also add that you both should be in a very aroused state before you say anything this explicit, and you both should be very comfortable with each other (eg. perhaps in a LTR). Just tell her how you really feel about it. It should be natural... And have fun.

Last edited:

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Different chicks respond to different things - some are even turned off by talking dirty. Personally, I won't go claiming to love anyone's anything. Most chicks I know are pretty turned on by being aggressive, dominant behavior; taking what I want from them.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, this sh!t is gold, man..

Very few guys have the balls to be this bold and sexual with women. It definitely works if you do it right.

Any woman that will be uncomfortable/too cold for this kinda stuff, I will kick to the curb.... They are not sexual/passionate enough for me.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to say I complement specific bits a lot- I sort of cycle it round mind you. One day I say she's got the best bum in the world (but she's got a sneaky nose- always slip in a funny dig), next week I say I love her tum, or boobs, or whatever. However, I always do it in quite an honest, childish kind of way. Can't say I've ever told a girl she has top tw@ though.

Might be an idea to start on something light like this before you get into gash praise.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kelson said:
Different chicks respond to different things - some are even turned off by talking dirty. Personally, I won't go claiming to love anyone's anything. Most chicks I know are pretty turned on by being aggressive, dominant behavior; taking what I want from them.
Yeah, I should point out that I only talk like this with women I am *very* comfortable with. I wouldn't go saying anything like this the first time I'm with a girl.

Also, use common sense. If you've got an up-tight or unexperienced girlfriend, you might want to be a little less explicit at first.

But don't forget:

A man “talking dirty” to his woman is the equivalent of the woman wearing lingerie for him . A DJ would do well to keep this in mind. -Sir_Lancelot

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:
by the way, the key here is not overly sweet and supplicating, but overly sexual, crazy, masculine.
Yup. Saying it in a masculine, agressive way is a MUST. Also, you obviously don't want to say the same exact thing every time. You've got to change it up. Some times you shouldn't say anything at all. It's all about variety.