The Golden Leaf
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2004
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 37
okay. here's what I found as a cure for those of you having problems with convo's. You don't have the desire.
I found while trying to sell stuff that my skills are stil weak. i can suduce women but I still have convo trouble now and then.
Suducing a women is like selling an item. You have a goal in mind and you have to sell the person on your goal. People don't always want to buy so it can be tricky. I've found the best way isn't reading books but by experience. Here is my program using an affiliate program. It's three steps.(don't expect big money this is for learning purposes' only. lol)
1. Go Here and sign upHERE
don't worry about the company name or website. put something random down. or copy me. GenoArt.com and company of GPI
Now your first goal is to reach the fifty $ mark. You can use AIM and chat rooms. No spamming or leaving links. You center off a person, make them your target and try to sell them. Or you can try to turn them into a salesman for you so you can reap a dolar reward everytime they sell something. You will get turned down a lot. Figure out what you did wrong through trial and error. After you reach the fifty dollar mark they should send you a check beginning of the month.
2.
Now go to Yahoo.geocities and create a small webpage. Use one of the banners provided with t-shirthell. and create nice page. go to cjb.net and create a catchy name for it. Now that fifty dollars. Your going to buy yourself a t-shirt or two. One's that look good and are funny.
You job now is in real life get people to go to your website. Using yourself as a ad. once they go to the website they'll be redirected to t-shirthell with your commision. After hitting 75 dollars go out and celebrate. Your at step three. Buy yourself a nice watch or colonge.
3.
Apply these skills you learned to women. You should now know how to feel people and read them, say what they want to hear, and get them to do what you want most of the time. Follow the bible
It's like bootcamp except easier for the shy guy cause he learns the social ways before the rejection by women. I'll write more later but I'm really tired you guys. Hope this helps. It really does cure shyness. Just make sure when selling you also talk to women. not just men. You can do a different affiliate program I just used t-shirt hell becuase I know it and it's free and fairly easy to use.
GOOD LUCK
I found while trying to sell stuff that my skills are stil weak. i can suduce women but I still have convo trouble now and then.
Suducing a women is like selling an item. You have a goal in mind and you have to sell the person on your goal. People don't always want to buy so it can be tricky. I've found the best way isn't reading books but by experience. Here is my program using an affiliate program. It's three steps.(don't expect big money this is for learning purposes' only. lol)
1. Go Here and sign upHERE
don't worry about the company name or website. put something random down. or copy me. GenoArt.com and company of GPI
Now your first goal is to reach the fifty $ mark. You can use AIM and chat rooms. No spamming or leaving links. You center off a person, make them your target and try to sell them. Or you can try to turn them into a salesman for you so you can reap a dolar reward everytime they sell something. You will get turned down a lot. Figure out what you did wrong through trial and error. After you reach the fifty dollar mark they should send you a check beginning of the month.
2.
Now go to Yahoo.geocities and create a small webpage. Use one of the banners provided with t-shirthell. and create nice page. go to cjb.net and create a catchy name for it. Now that fifty dollars. Your going to buy yourself a t-shirt or two. One's that look good and are funny.
You job now is in real life get people to go to your website. Using yourself as a ad. once they go to the website they'll be redirected to t-shirthell with your commision. After hitting 75 dollars go out and celebrate. Your at step three. Buy yourself a nice watch or colonge.
3.
Apply these skills you learned to women. You should now know how to feel people and read them, say what they want to hear, and get them to do what you want most of the time. Follow the bible
It's like bootcamp except easier for the shy guy cause he learns the social ways before the rejection by women. I'll write more later but I'm really tired you guys. Hope this helps. It really does cure shyness. Just make sure when selling you also talk to women. not just men. You can do a different affiliate program I just used t-shirt hell becuase I know it and it's free and fairly easy to use.
GOOD LUCK