Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The unexpected truth

Serenity

Reaction score
When I started out I was highly anxious people, I could barely gather the courage to call my friends. I was sitting inside all day playing games and exploring the world through a screen. Frustration grew to extreme heights, I realized something was wrong. I wanted a girlfriend to end my loneliness, and I had to find out how. I started reading PUA material, set up an online dating profile and somehow managed to set up a date.

When the date was planned (simple meeting at a café) there was no going back, this had to be done. I arrived late, was extremely nervous and didn't even know what I was doing. We just talked politely for 1.5 hour, hugged and went separate directions. Tried texting the next day, but I understood that this one was lost. I still felt good for trying, and the challenge before me was to shake the oneitis feeling.

Shortly after to my surprise I got contacted by a cute girl online, she seemed very interested. I let her wait and schedule to meet her, my confidence was a little higher now. I get her to my place, and she insists on staying the night on our first date. She's very passive and I just pushed myself to take action. Still went all the way.

After that I get friendzoned, but I knew what to do and cut contact. She came back within a week, in which I had forgotten about her. Now feelings re-ignited, and I got that glorious pvssy again. Something was off, she was hiding something. I did not like it, but I found it hard to dump her now that I had gotten sex. Shortly after I decided to leave and never look back, found out she had very low self-esteem.

A few days after that at a party I was indifferent because of the previous chick, and just automatically started talking to a hotter chick. It went well until she just disappeared, I thought it was lost. To my surprise she texted me a few days later and wanted to meet me again. I did, but circumstances did not allow her to come with me.

The third time we met was completely by chance, I kept track of her in a nightclub. Blew other guys off like I owned the place and boldly made out with her. I wanted to fvck her, and I somehow got her home with me. Doing it with her was a whole different world compared to the previous chick.

After this my integrity started to crumble and I fell back to AFC behavior. She quickly noticed it and I didn't hear from her again. This one was much harder to get over as I knew I was the one failing. I have not had sex since then, and instead started working on myself. On occasion I have made out with some girls though

From then and to this day I have done things I didn't expect to discover truth. I read mountains of religious texts, philosophies, psychology, self-improvement material and forum posts. As I became more aware of what people around me were doing the burden of reality became heavier. I became numb, depressed and felt empty.

I was angry, sad, worried etc. I have cried and been at the point where nothing mattered. I refused to run away from my problems and I refused to fight, only option left was to give up. I obviously didn't kill myself, it was more of a massive "fvck it" to everything. Suddenly everything flipped and everything just made sense.

The serenity that followed was unimaginable, but I was still falling. Something had to be done. I patched up all my mistakes, made peace with my miserable past and learned to walk again.

Right now I can't be stopped, I simply refuse to not live my dreams. Reality is just the same no matter what I feel or think, I can only control myself. When it comes to women they now can't resist me, I'm a walking dream to them.

The "red pill" is not what I expected it to be, it never is and that's the point.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are just problems sometimes that it's better to be not into a relationship with them.
You got to take good care of yourself man, put yourself above all. Don't let women take the best out of you.
There are far more important matters to prioritize in life and women isn't on top of it. Find a passion on other things, not focus all your energy in women.

In case you have a girl, be sure that she respects you a lot. Take it from me, without a respect from her, it's not worth staying.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Grewd.

Id say your path...is one commonly traveled here. I know my past was similar and it allowed me to get to place I am today.

Serenity

Reaction score
Internally we go the same way, externally we go different ways. Many people here mix it up, focus on the inside and the rest falls in place.