“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The ultimate prop/conversation starter...

StrongBad

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
I stumbled upon this by pure accident...

My friend just bought a new digital video camera which was really sweet and had a bunch of cool features so we wanted to try it out.

We went to the main center of our university to just fool around with it and started filming random things.

When I got a chance to start using the camera I started filming people (of course focusing on hot girls) walking by.

Guys, I don't know what it is, but women are magnetically drawn to cameras. Many of them just stopped, smiled at me and were like "hey, what are you doing?"

At this point, improvise, use the camera to film them, ask them funny questions, have fun and have a conversation.

Hope this wasn't a fluke as I'm gonna try it out again sometime :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
316
Reaction score
1
Careful. You don't want to be known as "that pervert with the camera."
 
Top