You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You should say when you come to Port Talbot... that's my HOME!Originally posted by In Sync
I travel all over Wales...
Will be in Barry, Port Talbot, Haverfordwest at some point in the next three months. Plus Rhyl, Newtown (tomorrow!!), Aberystwyth, Llansantffraid..
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Afan Lido aka aquadome yes.Originally posted by In Sync
You'll know Afan Lido then?
You poor European bastards, I thought Britain was Ultra-liberal, considering they show their hors naked on TV, and the TV shows are filled with sexual innuendo! Yet you are harassed and frowned upon for talking to a girl on the street?? Huh?Originally posted by The Sentinel
Im from Glasgow and let me assure you that if you are a crappy AFC like me, youve got NO CHANCE.
American DJ's live in a liberal paradise, they claim thay can get a womans' home number just walking along the street.
In Scotland, if you tried that, you most definitely would be accused of rape or child molestation.
Americans, British women are NOTHING like what is discussed on this board.
British culture is very much formal and stiff-assed compared to USA.
I go to nightclubs and everyone stands about looking utterly bored, like in a library.
Simply put, it is too hard to find a girlfriend.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.