The Truth!!!!!!!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE ****ING TRUTH.

The PUAs are just as hot as the girls they get. (Which is usually both ugly.)

LOOK AT THE POST IN ANYTHING ELSE.

The ****ing truth. You just don't understand those girls wanting them because you don't have an instinctual need for a penis.

You guys are seriously ****ing retarded if you think they are using magical skills.

Even that Pook guy figured it out. That's why he doesn't come here anymore.

All the guys who really thought about it figured it out, and at the very end knows that all you gotta do is

- Just be a man who cares about himself and be sexual if that's what you want. You will get a chick just as hot or worse.

The ****ing truth that's it. Everybody figured that out and then left.

I won't troll anymore, but I have to clue you ****ing retards in.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
???

Sorry, I have no freakin' clue what your post was about...:confused:

"The PUAs are just as hot as the girls they get. (Which is usually both ugly.)"

Are you saying that ugly guys can't get hot girls? Well, if thats what you believe, then fine. But last time I checked, Style, Mystery and even Ross Jeffries were laying girls that most people were scared of just talking to. And those three guys are butt ugly (ESPECIALLY Ross...godammit he's ug')

And even if you go out into the streets, you'll always see some ugly/fat dude making out with some hot babe.

I'm not saying that its the NORM to see ugly guys with hot girls, but its entirely possible.

Cheer up mate. No need to get :cuss: on us. If you believe in something, thats fine. But don't go around calling people retards.

Reaction score
Bvbidd, you are exactly, exactly, exactly, correct. Let me explain to you why this works:
1.being sexual(just being in sexual state, bedroom eye contact, licking lips, grabbing dyck, etc.) and
2.being a man( having confidence, a life, goals, self esteem, and shyt going for yourself)

Number one separates you from the other guys out there that women stereotype as "just friends." The "just friends" guys might have the man stuff down, but because they are not sexual, the girl only sees them as a protective or respected brother or father type, not a boyfriend let's go fvck type. What girl wants to fvck her brother?

Number two works because this is where your status, joy, and peace comes from. You have something going on for yourself and you are enjoying life and going after your dreams. You have conifidence and joy. This separates you from the guys out there who are clingy and the "non-leaders." My definition of a "non-leader" is a man who has refused to search his soul to follow his own heart, and has instead clinged to the heart and soul of another.

Why do you need both? For one, without number one you won't even get in the door to fvck her, which is understandable. Most guys don't have this part down, and all the "good men" of the world go crying, "Why don't women date us instead of that jerk!"

And you need number two, so that know that you got the woman, the woman does not run over your azz! But you can control the relationship the way you want it to go and not become some woman's little boy toy bytch.

Jerks have them both, lol, I personally think its fun to act all ****y around a girl calling her names and what not and then having her openly attracted to me. All the "good men( the guys with number two but not number one)" get all confused and mad as to why this girl likes this low-life! lol, it is so funny.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender said:
???

Are you saying that ugly guys can't get hot girls? Well, if thats what you believe, then fine. But last time I checked, Style, Mystery and even Ross Jeffries were laying girls that most people were scared of just talking to. And those three guys are butt ugly (ESPECIALLY Ross...godammit he's ug')

And even if you go out into the streets, you'll always see some ugly/fat dude making out with some hot babe.

I'm not saying that its the NORM to see ugly guys with hot girls, but its entirely possible.

Cheer up mate. No need to get :cuss: on us. If you believe in something, thats fine. But don't go around calling people retards.
See. You still don't get it.

Those girls are just as good-looking as Style, Mystery, and Ross. Go look at the pics, those girls are ugly.

And that that ugly/fat dude you see making out with some hot babe, is an average guy making out with an average woman. Your **** changes your logic.

That guy is hot enough in her eyes, and he is a man with confidence who is also sexual. That simple. No tips, tricks anything else required. BUT HE IS STILL HOT TO HER EYES BECAUSE SHE WANTS A ****!

Reaction score
but remember bvbidd, you dont have to be a jerk, you can be a total nice guy if you want! lol, see why all these don juan rules on AFC stuff is not accurate. hell, call her the next day, call her ten times a week, the bytch likes you what does it matter! lol, bottom line, these are the only two things you need down to find love now go out and "fvck and love." Peace

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Bvbidd, you are exactly, exactly, exactly, correct. Let me explain to you why this works:
1.being sexual(just being in sexual state, bedroom eye contact, licking lips, grabbing dyck, etc.) and
2.being a man( having confidence, a life, goals, self esteem, and shyt going for yourself)

Number one separates you from the other guys out there that women stereotype as "just friends." The "just friends" guys might have the man stuff down, but because they are not sexual, the girl only sees them as a protective or respected brother or father type, not a boyfriend let's go fvck type. What girl wants to fvck her brother?

Number two works because this is where your status, joy, and peace comes from. You have something going on for yourself and you are enjoying life and going after your dreams. You have conifidence and joy. This separates you from the guys out there who are clingy and the "non-leaders." My definition of a "non-leader" is a man who has refused to search his soul to follow his own heart, and has instead clinged to the heart and soul of another.

Why do you need both? For one, without number one you won't even get in the door to fvck her, which is understandable. Most guys don't have this part down, and all the "good men" of the world go crying, "Why don't women date us instead of that jerk!"

And you need number two, so that know that you got the woman, the woman does not run over your azz! But you can control the relationship the way you want it to go and not become some woman's little boy toy bytch.

Jerks have them both, lol, I personally think its fun to act all ****y around a girl calling her names and what not and then having her openly attracted to me. All the "good men( the guys with number two but not number one)" get all confused and mad as to why this girl likes this low-life! lol, it is so funny.
Your smart and figured it out.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
but remember bvbidd, you dont have to be a jerk, you can be a total nice guy if you want! lol, see why all these don juan rules on AFC stuff is not accurate. hell, call her the next day, call her ten times a week, the bytch likes you what does it matter! lol, bottom line, these are the only two things you need down to find love now go out and "fvck and love." Peace
Yep, as long as your physically hot enough in her eyes.
She'll want the attention.

You won't be clingy if your busy and a man with confidence who has **** to do anyway. Not only will you not want to call her non-stop you won't have time.

Reaction score
I LOOVE YOU!!!

Well, not really. But I agree! Good post! I think I will leave now.

And yes, I agree. I have been getting more female attention with a better body (and new hairstyle). All that other **** on this site is REDUNDANT.

Stuff like:

Don't waste your time with chicks that are not interested in you.
Don't spend too much time with your girl.
If you wanna get the girls, look for the girls.
Stop whining like a woman you sissy man!
etc....

All the stuff here YOU GET. Everyone deep down inside has all the skills they need. They just need to shut up, get in shape and listen to that gut feeling that tells them (NO!!! or YES!!!), in order to get that hot beotch.

Reaction score
Fender said:
???

'

Ever heard of $$$$$? If you don't have the looks, it is the next best thing to getting laid. Drunk chicks come in a close third (beer goggles).

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS BOARD IS NOT ABOUT BECOMING A PUA.

Also, it amazes me that everytime some troll posts a half-sensical theory that I'd deem to be based on logic and most peoples/AFCs experiences, everyone just collapses in on themselves, declares his post to be the gospel truth and says they're leaving.

Nobody here has any conviction, and nobody does any actual sarging -- else they'd know that you CAN get a girl much hotter than yourself. Maybe not easily, and certainly not with pathetically weak convictions and no real belief in anything the bible says (most people here haven't even read it??).

be a man who cares about himself and be sexual.
that part (sub-sentence) of your post was actually quite good. However IF you'd read the bible, you'd realise that it agrees with you in that respect.

if you're happy with your life and don't think you can improve yourself (p.s that is what DJing is about) then:

SHUT UP, GET THE FUKK OFF THIS BOARD, AND DON'T COME BACK.

If you gonna be so close minded, then I won't miss you.

Last edited:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:

Also, it amazes me that everytime some troll posts a half-sensical theory that I'd deem to be based on logic and most peoples/AFCs experiences, everyone just collapses in on themselves, declares his post to be the gospel truth and says they're leaving.

Nobody here has any conviction, and nobody does any actual sarging -- else they'd know that you CAN get a girl much hotter than yourself. Maybe not easily, and certainly not with pathetically weak convictions and no real belief in anything the bible says (most people here haven't even read it??).

that part (sub-sentance) of your post was actually quite good. However IF you'd read the bible, you'd realise that it agrees with you in that respect.

if you're happy with your life and don't think you can improve yourself (p.s that is what DJing is about) then:

DJing, PUAing, walking around thinking you have researched and learned magical techniques that you can use to control women's desires.

Either way, it all comes to if your HOT enough for them. After that, if your confident and act sexual, they'll wanna do you.

It wasn't any tips or tricks that made them suddenly see you as more physically attractive.

Your just suddenly are worth ****ing if you have a life and act like you like it.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
see why all these don juan rules on AFC stuff is not accurate. hell, call her the next day, call her ten times a week, the bytch likes you what does it matter!

Who the FUKK said you had to stick to rules like that? they are just guidelines based on what is usually the best thing to do -- sure, little things like that (i.e how long before calling) don't make a lot of difference in the long run, but they all go together to create a seductive situation and personality.

"No rules are set in stone", I'm not sure is that's an actual quote from the bible..but It's probably in there somewhere.

Bottom line is: most of the "rules" are stepping stones to improve your confidence and charisma.

Reaction score
The Juan and only said:

That part (sub-sentance) of your post was actually quite good. However IF you'd read the bible, you'd realise that it agrees with you in that respect.

Kind of hypoctritical of you to call him close-minded don't you think? You reject his theory for all that it is worth without ANY PROOF and you call HIM close minded?

You choose not to even argue and debate but merely lead to insults.

Who ever said that by being attractive you become a PUA? Was it ever written in the guy's original post. AND the bible?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

IT says the same thing in the bible you douchebag! Ever read the posts by Pook? He came to the very same conclusion. You just choose to omit things that do not follow your "theory". And what about the Gunwitch methods? He says the same thing!

Gunwitch is along the lines of: The more attractive you are the less effort you have to put to get the hot chick! And even when you put in no effort you still get a mediocre looking one. Whereas if you are but ugly, you have to put WAAAYYYY more effort into getting a hot chick and when you put in no effort you are stuck with your hand or a land whale. Mix that in with a little charm, common sense and a little luck and PRESTO!! The pu$$y gets thrown at you!... well not really. But it is alot easier to get.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
DJing, PUAing, walking around thinking you have researched and learned magical techniques that you can use to control women's desires.

NO NO NO NO NO, nobody thinks that. These are all STEPPING STONES to improve your confidence and charisma - and also to adjust your attitude to make you a more effective human being, and by extension, more attractive to most women.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Kind of hypoctritical of you to call him close-minded don't you think? You reject his theory for all that it is worth without ANY PROOF and you call HIM close minded?

You choose not to even argue and debate but merely lead to insults.

Who ever said that by being attractive you become a PUA? Was it ever written in the guy's original post. AND the bible?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

IT says the same thing in the bible you douchebag! Ever read the posts by Pook? He came to the very same conclusion. You just choose to omit things that do not follow your "theory". And what about the Gunwitch methods? He says the same thing!

Gunwitch is along the lines of: The more attractive you are the less effort you have to put to get the hot chick! And even when you put in no effort you still get a mediocre looking one. Whereas if you are but ugly, you have to put WAAAYYYY more effort into getting a hot chick and when you put in no effort you are stuck with your hand or a land whale. Mix that in with a little charm, common sense and a little luck and PRESTO!! The pu$$y gets thrown at you!... well not really. But it is alot easier to get.
You've misunderstood me completely.

Who ever said that by being attractive you become a PUA?
well it wasn't me. I dunno how you got that from my post.

What you said about gunwitch actually supports my argument, EFFORT can improve your chances and get you a hotter chick - which is the OPPOSITE of what the other guy was saying.....he seemed to be claiming that personality means nothing and that "you'll get someone as hot or worse" than youself. was he not?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
NO NO NO NO NO, nobody thinks that. These are all STEPPING STONES to improve your confidence and charisma - and also to adjust your attitude to make you a more effective human being, and by extension, more attractive to most women.
Yes people think that. Mystery for example, thinks he has amazing skills. When really he just some ugly guy going to a club and talking to ugly horny chicks and brining them home, thinking he is god.

And confidence and charisma does not suddenly make you more physically attractive. Just worth ****ing.

What I'm saying is if an ugly guy has ton of confidence and personality he is still ugly. Girls still won't want to have sex with him unless he is hot enough for them. This is where the ugly drunk ***** comes in.

You can't suddenly become this amazing person that hot chicks can't resist because of your confidence and charisma if your an ugly guy.

YOU HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR THEM.

But don't worry, there is always going to be someone for you. Just go get em.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And confidence and charisma does not suddenly make you more physically attractive. Just worth ****ing.
That's the least sensible statement you've made yet. confidence doesn't change your physical appearance?? REALLY??? oh fukk...guess i'll need that plastic surgery afterall. I expected my face to remould itself.

"it makes you worth ****ing" yes. that's my point isn't it? how does that help your argument?

Edit: I notice you've ammended your post.

Yeah, ok...looks are a factor but that doesn't mean you can't hit above your weight. i.e an average guy can get a hot girl through an attractive personality. No doubt about it.

Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
You've misunderstood me completely.

"Who ever said that by being attractive you become a PUA?"

well it wasn't me. I dunno how you got that from my post.

What you said about gunwitch actually supports my argument, EFFORT can improve your chances and get you a hotter chick - which is the OPPOSITE of what the other guy was saying.....he seemed to be claiming that personality means nothing and that "you'll get someone as hot or worse" than youself. was he not?
Looks are the most important thing. Personality comes in second.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
That's the least sensible statement you've made yet. confidence doesn't change your physical appearance?? REALLY??? oh fukk...guess i'll need that plastic surgery afterall. I expected my face to remould itself.

"it makes you worth ****ing" yes. that's my point isn't it? how does that help your argument?
I think your with me. But I'm saying the physical part is the most important.

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I disagree. I have had numerous people come up to me and say "how the hell did you get her?!" (literally). In high school, I even had the most popular guy (the guy with the looks, most friends by far, soccer and basketball scholarships, etc.) say out loud in class from the opposite side of the room "hey (my name), your girlfriend is so hot!" talking about one of my ex's who was on the dance team (this is not the only girl I got those comments from). And note that I have never been in the popular group...

I am also not trying to have a huge argument here, I just disagree and if you think that I am wrong then so be it, because I am perfectly happy with how my way of thinking works. Maybe I am just the luckiest guy in the world...but I do know this all happened when I started to become more confident (to the point where I thought I was too confident)