Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth was in front of me my whole life.

Reaction score
I hate to talk about my family like this but since I've been learning about the predatory woman, pua tactics, alpha male etc some things that made no sense to me makes so much sense now.

My younger sister who was living with me for a bit while she went to college recently broke up with her boyfriend about two or three months ago. Now, let me tell you, this guy was loaded with money. He would buy all kinds of gifts for her. iPads, beat headphones, xbox, laptops, clothes, makeup, shoes upon shoes and all sorts of things. He even wanted to buy a car for her but my sister is a terrible driver and doesn't really fancy driving so that didn't happen.

He would drive her anywhere she wanted. He was like her personal chauffeur. Last summer, she was taking classes at a community college an hour and a half from our house. I couldn't take her because I had work. This guy would show up dutifully every morning and drive her there and pick her up. Basically, all my sister had to say was jump and he would say "How high?"

Anyway, when they broke up, I was shocked. I asked her "Why?"

These are her exact words "Well, I'm graduating soon so I won't need him to drive me anywhere again"

I'm not lying. That was all she said. So I asked her "But isn't he your boyfriend?"

She said "Ummm...I've been thinking about our relationship for a very long time and been meaning to break up with him but I needed him to drive me around so I just kept him but now I'm graduating I won't need him as much. Gosh, that makes me sound terrible."

In my mind I thought, this guy is providing everything she wants. Why would she break up with him now? At the time, it made no sense to me that a girl can be so ruthless but that memory just popped into my head and everything clicks instantly.

So many things I've been reading on here and on other sites make so much sense. I'm sure this is all basics to you and has probably hit close to home for some of you but remembering it from the eye of an outside perspective helps me realize a lot.

-When a woman breaks up with you, she has already made up her mind A LONG TIME AGO. In the case of an LTR, possibly months ago.

-If you're the typical AFC provider type, they will only keep you around for as long as they need you. In some cases, they will keep you as backup in case their next boyfriend or mate isn't providing enough. My sister's ex still brings food for her despite the fact that she is dating another guy already. What a sad chump!

The more I think and think about past things, I realize that there is so much I learned from stuff my sister told me and her behaviors. Much of the red pill was sitting in front of me my whole life, I was just too blind to see it or scared to swallow it.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's good that girls don't reward boyfriends who act like butlers. I don't blame her but it is pretty sad that she takes advantage of him. It's not a sign of someone with strong moral character.

Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
First of all, I want to say how much I have been enjoying your posts. Secondly, this is a great opportunity to learn, for all men. I carefully observe my 20 year old daughter in her relationships, and my 16 year old son too. I have my son on the red pill path.

With my daughter's relationships, I don't advise so much - I just watch and observe. (she lives on her own) What shocks me, is how much RED PILL TRUTH I observe. Having said that, I will comment now on your post

As are most men. But you have a golden opportunity now!! Continue watching her behaviours, and you will have a lifetime of learning in front of you.

Thanks for the excellent post, repped ya
Thanks for the excellent response. I was actually motivated to post this by that book you posted. As I was reading it, many things were flashing in front of my eyes and suddenly clicking and making more sense than ever. I decided to post this because I know there are many men out there who have gone through something similar or are going through something similar right now. Even if it just helps one person to know that he isn't the only one out there, I'm glad. The predatory woman. What an acute term.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I've never been an afc provider. The last three women i've been with, two were girlfriends and one was a fwb i met on myspace.

They always ended up spending more on me. Why?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
He Didn't Give Her the Thing She Desired Most....

DarkDetective50 said:
In my mind I thought, this guy is providing everything she wants. Why would she break up with him now? At the time, it made no sense to me that a girl can be so ruthless but that memory just popped into my head and everything clicks instantly.
That's not true, potna, (with his simpin a$$ didn't give the thing she needed most, which was a daily ounce of game. I'm going to go into greater detail about this in a yet to be made thread, but have you ever wondered why hoes choose pimps, and not f*ck with square dudes, (John Q. Public,) or tricks, (their customers,)? It's because those dudes are giving her the game she needs and desires. How this relates to square chicks is, they too need some game. Advice on life, how to conduct themselves, what alpha males expect from his women, and of course correction and immediate punishment for disrespectful and otherwise undesirable behavior. From what you wrote, potna (your sister's ex) was on some "Yes dear," sh*t from jump.

I don't necessarily want to call your sister a bad person because dude went for the "trick," bait. Once he opened that door, you sister simply walked through it. It was like potna was being water boarded into driving her a$$ an hour and half to school everyday, he did that sh*t of his on free will, he may want to blame your sister for taking advantage, but real niggas (i. e. ole Rex and those that have been through it,) are quick to tell you, these b*tches only do to you, what you ALLOW them to do. It's nobody's fault but his own that he didn't check her a$$. Anyway, I wrote about this some while ago, if want to read responses from some old entitlement having hoes, click the link.

Originally posted at http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/wha...ve-you-403275/

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195721

How you start with a b*tch, is how you end with a b*tch." Old Pimpin' Proverb

In his time on Lipstick Alley, ole Rex has noticed a reoccurring theme, lazy, unmotivated, and unintelligent hoes that are trying to come up on a trick that's cashin' out. O.M.R. finds that it's extraordinarily hilarious that these women don't understand, nor do they appreciate the irony of the situation they're so desirous to be in, that once they find the trick, a void needs to be filled, a void that can only be filled by one who conducts himself as man.

Women, (like men) are incredibly simple creatures at their core, with very simplistic needs that have to be satisfied. Those needs are security and the ability to provide and these are innate needs that have existed in women since the time of "Fred and Wilma."

One of the fallacies of feminist philosophy is that a women doesn't need a man, and they have the ability to cover all of the bases. While this my be true with a small minority of women, most women need the reassurance that the man in their life can protect and provide, it is here where the trick fails, often horribly.

Women will subject potential mates to what we call in the game "sh*t tests." These are tests women subject men to prove their worthiness. The test can be something as simple as giving an unwarranted compliment to something as bold to asking for a bill payment or a car. If the guy fails the test, the parameters are immediately set on how the relationship proceed. If honey casts the "trickin' bait, and potna bites," the lady in question will always see him as a trick. For men it's extremely difficult to move from being a trick to being a man. For the woman to see the trick in a different light, dude is going to have to have better game and the ability to get hotter chicks; even then, the woman will still see if potna is about some trickin'.

Some tricks, (for whatever reason,) buy ass and leave it at that, while other tricks, (thinking that by cashin' out,) will win the chick's affections, the logic being, "Well, I've bought her dinner, some clothes, took her to make groceries, let her mama use my car, and I've listened to her whine and cry about the dude she is f*cking. I'm good money. Babygirl has see to I'm the ideal man that she's always wanted and I'm just like Allstate, "I'm always there." When the Trick tries to move to next level, he gets the bomb dropped when babygirl tells him, LJBF. (Let's Just Be Friends.)

The trick is f*cked in the game because he feels given her everything she needed, time, money, and attention. However, the one thing the Trick didn't give her was the thing she needed most of all....GAME.

Whether honey is winsome virgin, the nastiest of hoes, or some where in between, WOMEN NEED GAME! They need it like junkies need heroin in the morning. They need to know that man they align themselves with can provide, that their mate will provide them with food, and the man in their life will protect them from wrong and evil doers.

Though the LSA gold diggers will never admit it, once they've found a trick, they now they have this big a$$ void in their lives that needs to be filled, a need to have a man that's going to conduct himself as man in their life. The trick can never fill this role because he's never given her the game she was thristing for from jump. All the trick did was demonstrate a willingess to please, even at the expense of his dignity and self respect.

Also, what LSA gold diggin' hoes aren't tellin' you is, that for every woman that's lucky enough to have a trick, there's also a guy that's getting those trick dollas, or is the recipient of the trick dollas. Dude doesn't have to be a pimp either, he just might be a dude with super tight game, or a cat that the broad just likes. Just as the gold diggin hoes say there are some tricks that just like the company of a bad chick, some of these chicks like to treat the men in their lives to something special, whether it's an outfit, a flat screen, tickets to the game, a trip, or a savory meal that was bought with trick dollars, she does these things because dude's being a man and in her eyes he's earned it. Also women enjoy being feminine and affectionate, the thing is they're not going to be feminine with just anybody, especially not a trick.

Gold diggin' hoes thirst for dudes that can look them in the eye and tell them "no." They need for a dude that can correct their wrongs, and give them proper guidance, they realize in the back in their heads, "Yes I may be hot, but I'm expendable and the man in my life can come up on chick that's not only hotter in looks, but also in personality." They know if sh*t breaks bad, potna will leave and not look back, and yes in extreme cases, she knows if she gets out of pocket, dude will smack the sh*t out of her. She knows these things, because this precedent was set from the initial meeting and subsequent interactions. Dude always came at her with game, not trickin'.

Rex believes that in 21st Century we have a romanticized view of what love and courtship was and Rex will use the film, "Gone With the Wind," as an example. Whenever Rhett didn't pay Scarlett any attention and checked her punk a$$, she got in line. She worked at being a better person and was the woman Rhett wanted her to be; however, with her first two husbands, they were on some trickin' sh*t and Scarlett didn't respect those two dudes. When Rhett thought he had Scarlett, she would suddenly get out of pocket and "do the fool." At the end of the movie, when Rhett finally said "F*ck it," and told Scarlett that famous line about not giving a damn, she realized that she was going to work to get him back. Rex always trips off the fact that a white woman who wrote book in the 30's, that was set in during the Civil War and Reconstruction had such a realistic view of relationships.

O.M.R. is the first to go hard on women, mainly because he sees them as the extraordinarily hypocritical and flawed individuals that they are; however, women can be truly wonderful individuals if you show them that you have zero tolerance for them and their bullsh*t. Woman are sincere (especially black chicks,) when they say they want a gentleman that's kind, courteous, thoughtful, understanding, and sensitive dudes who they can pictures themselves having something with. However, we as dudes have the game twisted. Let's look at the word "gentleman," that's a compound word comprised of words, "gentle," and "man." A lot of dudes focus on the "gentle," part and completely forget about being a "man." Before you be anything to a woman, you have to show her that you're going to be a man.