Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth Book, was Niel Strauss a sugar daddy?

Reaction score
so I just got and finishing reading the truth -Neil Strauss. Let me save you money & sometime, it kind of sucks. I read it knowing he got divorced and it's a blue pill beta love story blahh blah.... my question here is do you think he was or is a sugar daddy? You have these women come in to live with him in his haram, they all had no job, over some type of entry level job there is no way you can make a living for in San Francisco. he also mentions one of the girls spends her life savings on the flight, I have flown all over the world, this is a domestic flight I believe in the book, it can't be that expensive. What kind of woman cant afford a simple domestic flight? Maybe it's the nihilist in me, I am just wondering how this guy who is rich, but not necessarily famous, had all these things going on for him w the sex parts, we know he is not an alpha male by his later behaviour and generally if you just watch his YouTube interviews you can sense it.

Any opinions? Or thoughts on the book?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
so I just got and finishing reading the truth -Neil Strauss. Let me save you money & sometime, it kind of sucks. I read it knowing he got divorced and it's a blue pill beta love story blahh blah.... my question here is do you think he was or is a sugar daddy? You have these women come in to live with him in his haram, they all had no job, over some type of entry level job there is no way you can make a living for in San Francisco. he also mentions one of the girls spends her life savings on the flight, I have flown all over the world, this is a domestic flight I believe in the book, it can't be that expensive. What kind of woman cant afford a simple domestic flight? Maybe it's the nihilist in me, I am just wondering how this guy who is rich, but not necessarily famous, had all these things going on for him w the sex parts, we know he is not an alpha male by his later behaviour and generally if you just watch his YouTube interviews you can sense it.

Maybe he just liked easy access to sex and not having to keep going on dates. These women were dependant on him and in that dynamic they will go to far greater lengths than normal to maintain it regardless of his behavior.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy or Cougar/Cub arrangements... as long as everyone knows what everything is about.... both get what they want.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He's still chasing the glory of the game. Its cucked out. He's a marketer and a writer. As a game componen. I swear by approaching and game.

Nobody legit believed Style was on rsd Tyler or Mystery level. He's fraudin. He parlayed pickup,author, contacts in the industry.

The game is a great read. He trashed rsd Tyler who at the time was a 21yr old kid. He's a ******* and a idiot about to be divorce raped. There's likely a reason Mystery and others avoid him.
He is ridiculous beta thirst.

Its why Pickup and game is important to learn. Trp as well but nobody can verify or solve it for you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I once had a guy who owned an advertising company caught a flight from half way across the world just to game with me. He wanted to challenge me in person to see who had the best game, lol. It’s a funny story except that it’s true. He told me he met all the supposed top puas in the game. And out of all of them, Neil Strauss was the gayest acting one. He literally uses gay game to get women. Supposedly it lowers womens shields. He also said Neil had crippling social anxiety, could barely make eye contact, and gives off a “I get picked on for my lunch money” vibe.

Most of these guys are weird for a reason. No normal grown adult male needs to become a Pua. Especially if you are a writer for Rolling Stones. You should be swimming in pvssy - not have to develop silly routines like magic tricks and what not.

Btw he easily beat me in the challenge. It wasn’t even close. But that’s because I don’t even approach. The final score was 29-1. He literally got 29 phone numbers/make outs or whatever in a matter of hours. I had one girl seducing me, so that to me was a win.

In the end I was able to convince him that what he did was just silly. He admitted that he’d rather have women seducing him because it feels way better, and up until meeting me, he never knew that it was more masculine to let women come to you. It was like he broke free from his Pua persona or something. An identity that he adopted but couldn’t sustain because deep down inside, it never felt right.
See, he has money and status owning a business so despite being socially awkward he still did far better than you!

Maybe you need to beta buxx then and use money to get women. If you got a good job you can beta buxx to your advantage.

Beta buxxing way to go to make things easier instead of just being who you are and having to chase and get little luck like you did.

On old a lot of the women, especially divorced or single moms show a lot of interest in my business and ask what I do, trying to pry what finances are. Especially divorced ones.