Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The TRUTH about the game and how to WIN – Part 6

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Part 6 - WINNING

This is the conclusion of the series focusing mostly on “how to win”. Now I can only define "winning" in my own terms. I define winning as getting what you want and living as you please at the same time. Anything else is losing. Living in fear is losing. Pandering is losing. Chasing is losing. Needing approval is losing.

Neutralizing Risk while Enjoying Abundance

If a man wants to win at this game without being destroyed or exploited, he cannot be a completely honest man. That is just the truth. He cannot be honest in the sense that he openly admits women have ZERO control over him and he will just take what he wants with little regard for what the woman wants. Nope.. he must play the verbal game. He must use his words to show concern, “caring” and commitment.. even if internally he gives zero f*cks. This is how he defends himself against society's white knights who won’t hesitate to lynch him for “victimizing” women.

So with that I say to MEN: Be free with your actions but not with your words (unless they don't match). Watch what you say, but do whatever the f*ck you want. Watch what you say, but give zero f*cks on the inside. Watch what you say, but take whatever the f*ck you want.

Why watch what you say?

It all goes full circle from PART 1. Women win with emotion. They do this by observing the men in their lives and identifying the weaknesses those men have. Women are also very verbal. They often give words more weight than actions (which is why players succeed so well). If you say what she wants to hear.. she has less hard evidence that you're an as*hole and less proof she can use to mobilize others against you. Your ACTIONS and the reasons behind them are hard to prove. This protects you. Words are easy to prove. All it takes is showing a white knight or "girlfriend" a text from you: "Look at what this as*hole said to me".

Not only should you watch what you say with women, but also with other men. Never claim to be "playing a woman" or to not care about her. When asked about your plates your answer is always: "She is awesome."

Reason being.. society always takes the woman's side. So even if she did something legitimately vile to you that you can prove.. people will still blame you. People will say she did it because YOU are an as*hole. So don't bother b!tching about women or airing your revenge fantasies to anyone other than RED PILL men you can trust. And even some red pillers can be jealous faggots who try to f*ck you up. So be careful.

There is a reason women hate “players”. Its because players say all the right things to make women feel good, loved, wanted and in control. However, on the inside they give ZERO f*cks.

You don't have to be a Sociopath to WIN

Some might say these techniques makes you a psychopath or someone who hates women. That thinking comes from society's white knight “women are victims” mentality. There is nothing “psycho” about putting your needs first, while protecting yourself from physical and emotional harm. The bottom line is.. this is how you need to operate if you want to win this game AND come out of it without a scratch. If you want stress, drama, fear, abuse and lost sleep, then keep being “nice” and keep giving women the benefit of the doubt.

Part 1
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-truth-about-the-game-and-how-to-win-–-part-1.236693/

Part 2
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-truth-about-the-game-and-how-to-win-–-part-2.236694/

Part 3
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-truth-about-the-game-and-how-to-win-–-part-3.236695/

Part 4
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-truth-about-the-game-and-how-to-win-–-part-4.236696/

Part 5
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-truth-about-the-game-and-how-to-win-–-part-5.236697/

Part 6
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-truth-about-the-game-and-how-to-win-–-part-6.236698/

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the undercurrent of these messagi is "don't underestimate women." Many men, especially, those who MARRY them at first chance, totally UNDERESTIMATE the female. They're Wild Animals, you should deal with them accordingly. The only ones who are like puppy dogs or "domesticated" animals, are the ones Who Can't Do No Better than YOU. Those are the ones who will remain Loyal to you for life. The ones you WANT, however, the hot ones, the genetically endowed ones, the highly fvckable ones...Wild Animals.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the undercurrent of these messagi is "don't underestimate women." Many men, especially, those who MARRY them at first chance, totally UNDERESTIMATE the female. They're Wild Animals, you should deal with them accordingly. The only ones who are like puppy dogs or "domesticated" animals, are the ones Who Can't Do No Better than YOU. Those are the ones who will remain Loyal to you for life. The ones you WANT, however, the hot ones, the genetically endowed ones, the highly fvckable ones...Wild Animals.
Indeed.

And this is something for all men to keep in mind. We are always talking about ATTRACTIVE women. Fat pigs, freaks, wheelchairs, etc. don't fully apply. Those women have more character because society does not bow down to them in the same way.

Case and point. Its not really a news story if some fat, sloppy, ugly woman goes missing. But if its a young sexy woman.. every beta cop is combing the streets both to find her AND to punish the man who victimized her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very important Point. I would strongly suggest you never make any even borderline redpill comment around your friends. People love gossip and gossip has a short shelf life. Your comments will be repeated and used against you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very important Point. I would strongly suggest you never make any even borderline redpill comment around your friends. People love gossip and gossip has a short shelf life. Your comments will be repeated and used against you.
Yep, and I do it anyway. Spreads like wildfire. Fvck em. They aren't really my friends who talk sh!t behind my back. Few and far between will be redpill. I break rules all the time. It almost gets me fired at work, everything.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want lame beta friends?

Surround yourself with people who would high five you for banging a girl and then her sister the following day.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing and telling is just giving people ammunition they really don't need to have, women, men, redpill, and white knights all alike. A man should have respect for his own privacy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing and telling is just giving people ammunition they really don't need to have, women, men, redpill, and white knights all alike. A man should have respect for his own privacy.
ideally a man should be able to find friends he doesn't have to treat like enemy spies imo

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you do not have to be a sociopath win. But these are sociopathic tendencies, especially the analyzation of another person's psychology down to the core like this. Of course, most sociopaths are successful anyway, society just gives them a bad name haha.

I have a question about how words are important though: don't women respect an outspoken bold man more than they respect a shy timid man? Or must we only watch what we say when dealing with certain things with women?
Be free with your actions but not with your words (unless they don't match).
And why do you say unless they don't match here? Elaborate on this please.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You say you do not have to be a sociopath win. But these are sociopathic tendencies, especially the analyzation of another person's psychology down to the core like this. Of course, most sociopaths are successful anyway, society just gives them a bad name haha.

I have a question about how words are important though: don't women respect an outspoken bold man more than they respect a shy timid man? Or must we only watch what we say when dealing with certain things with women?
Being bold and outspoken doesn't mean spilling your guts and exposing every thought you have.

I'll use Donald Trump as an example. Most people consider him "bold and outspoken" YET he won't release his tax returns. There are certain things you keep to yourself. This should be obvious. Saying EVERYTHING you think is just idiotic.

This is about winning the game not "looking cool". Remember that.

And why do you say unless they don't match here? Elaborate on this please.
I'll use the rapper Eminem as an example. Several years back he was under fire for all his offensive language and references to violence. However, he was not ACTING on all that stuff. He was just saying it. If he was doing both he would be a deep sh!t.

If your going to do shady crap.. then STFU about it. At the same time.. if you're going to talk about doing shady crap.. then make sure you're not actually doing it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being bold and outspoken doesn't mean spilling your guts and exposing every thought you have.

I'll use Donald Trump as an example. Most people consider him "bold and outspoken" YET he won't release his tax returns. There are certain things you keep to yourself. This should be obvious. Saying EVERYTHING you think is just idiotic.

This is about winning the game not "looking cool". Remember that.

I'll use the rapper Eminem as an example. Several years back he was under fire for all his offensive language and references to violence. However, he was not ACTING on all that stuff. He was just saying it. If he was doing both he would be a deep sh!t.

If your going to do shady crap.. then STFU about it. At the same time.. if you're going to talk about doing shady crap.. then make sure you're not actually doing it.
Alright this makes a lot more sense then, thanks.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, and I do it anyway. Spreads like wildfire. Fvck em. They aren't really my friends who talk sh!t behind my back. Few and far between will be redpill. I break rules all the time. It almost gets me fired at work, everything.
I took this approach and blatantly told all the women (and FB) that (at age 46) I've been dating 19 and 20 year old women. While they hated to hear it, one by one, women who were 18 and women who were 48, every one of them submitted to me and confessed they liked me. Be outrageously honest. This is the Donald Trump approach.

When I suspected one of the members here might actually be the girl I've been dating, I didn't worry because she would only know I've been honest if she reads my posts.