Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The TRUTH about the game and how to WIN – Part 3

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Part 3

The love/hate relationship with the beta male

Women love and hate beta males at the same time. Underneath it all, women have an inferiority complex. They don’t like the fact that men are naturally more powerful than them in every way. Even when it comes to manipulation, men are better. The only reason women usually win at manipulation is because they commit to it in ways most men don’t. Men usually prefer more direct ways of achieving their goals. But the best con artists are men for a reason. When men commit to being good manipulators they destroy even the best women. Men are just better than women. Period. This is where the beta male comes in..

Women destroy weak men to make themselves feel powerful.
This explains their love/hate relationship with the submissive beta male. Women love the beta because he can be exploited. The fact that she can reduce him to a weak, broken little b!tch makes her feel powerful. The feeling men get when they slay a lion. The king of the jungle lies dead at my feet.

At the same time, she hates how easy it is to dominate the beta. While her ego loves it.. her inherent feminine needs hate it because a weak man does not make a woman feel feminine. Similar to fighting a lion by hand and winning. Disappointing right? She longs for someone who will fully take control and never give it back. Most men fail to at this. But SMART men know it’s not even worth doing. What’s worth doing is taking what you want from a woman and giving zero f*cks. Why? Because they give zero f*cks about you. We men are on this earth for ourselves, not to serve women. Men have naturally ruled the world so long because men have a natural and logical sense of fairness and responsibility that women lack. This is why we “honor” men and respect men.

So ultimately.. modern women create a lose/lose situation where a man is forced to either be an as*hole or a b!tch. If I have to choose one, I will choose to be an as*hole. Because at least an as*hole gets what he wants. Men give up their dignity and sacrifice themselves to “keep women” and still get sh!t on. So I fail to see what makes it worth doing.

Learn why women don't care about men in Part 4...

Last edited: