Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The TRUTH about the game and how to WIN – Part 1

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I’m going to attempt to break down every TRUTH I know about this game in a series of 6 threads. This is not the basic “what to say” and “how to act” stuff. This is the deep stuff you only learn through experience and observation. Its time I share this with other men and also post it for myself as a reminder. I still catch myself slipping occasionally. Poon is a strong drug.

My goal is to give men a deeper understanding so they can make smarter choices that benefit THEM while fully understanding WHY those choices are smart and WHY those choices benefit them. Again.. poon is a strong drug.

This will be broken into 6 threads to make it easier to discuss and respond since I’m covering a lot of sh!t. “The truth” is mostly in 1-5 and “how to win” is mostly in part 6.

If you still have any blue pill values left, prepare to lose them. The first step to winning any game is understanding the rules and understanding the advantages the other side has. What advantages to women have in this game? The main advantage is emotions. And its more than what you think.

Women win through emotion. Simply put.. the more f*cks you give the more vulnerable you are to losing this game. Women get men to fall in line by attacking them emotionally. This is done several ways:

1. Pretending to be victimized. Women will attempt to make you look bad, evil or selfish for not doing things on their terms. They will act victimized and might even bring other people into the discussion to further attack you. Most men bend under the pressure. The woman wins. Playing the victim is the easiest way to turn a weakness into strength. Once women as a group learned this strategy, feminism was born.

2. Psychological fear. This is when a woman gives you the impression that she will abandon you sexually, emotionally and physically if you don’t do things on her terms. In more extreme cases a woman might threaten to call the police on you for something you did not do or attempt to destroy your career. She might threaten to chop off your junk if you cheat. Whatever she believes your source of power/pride/strength to be.. she will go after it or hang it over your head as a threat.

The most important thing to remember here is that women DO NOT CARE who is “right” or what is fair. They care about getting “their way” and nothing else. If you take nothing from this post.. take this. Women do NOT CARE about justice, fairness or right and wrong. They care ONLY about getting you to do what they want you to do.

Before the white knights attack..this is not a "woman are horrible" thread. This is more about knowing what kind of things you might have to deal with in this game and being prepared for it. Women should NOT be underestimated.

Find out how to defend against this in Part 2...

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I ask you sincerely: why are you attracted to these type of people? Or why do you find them valuable enough to seduce them or to even get something out of them?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Can I ask you sincerely: why are you attracted to these type of people? Or why do you find them valuable enough to seduce them or to even get something out of them?
This is the kind of statement men with no experience make. Truth be told, these threads are inspired by some plate drama I've been dealing with all week.

Background: This was my top plate for the last 7 months or so. Submissive, chill, smart, smoking hot, amazing sex, etc. She "claimed" to be ok with a casual relationship since she is in grad school and not in "commitment mode" yet. Anyway, this past weak she went batsh!t. First she attempted to sabotage my relationships with other plates. Next, she made threats to show up at my job and tell people I'm a "player". The b!tch went nuts. I've been ghosting her since Thursday.

Bottom line.. you never really know with women. So don't give me this "value" bullsh!t. We had a very relaxed and drama-free relationship over the past 7 months. Last week she just abruptly decided she wants commitment. When I refused to change the terms of the relationship and drop my other plates for her she lost it and now she wants "revenge". I told the b!tch this was a casual situation. She doesn't care. She's out for blood anyway. I "wasted her time" according to her.

I decided to take today to stay home and do some deep thinking. Then I wrote this thread. Part 6 is basically my conclusion after dealing with this nutty b!tch.

Happy?

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What 'type of people'? Women?

'Valuable enough to seduce'? What are you on about?

Go and get a handful of girlfriends, 18 year old. Then come back and tell us your results.

Here were mine during my teenaged years:

1st girlfriend: she seems a bit crazy. Probably a one off.

2nd girlfriend: behaving strangely. Oh well. Next.

3rd girlfriend: something is seriously up with these broads...
Women win through emotion. Simply put.. the more f*cks you give the more vulnerable you are to losing this game. Women get men to fall in line by attacking them emotionally. This is done several ways:

1. Pretending to be victimized. Women will attempt to make you look bad, evil or selfish for not doing things on their terms. They will act victimized and might even bring other people into the discussion to further attack you. Most men bend under the pressure. The woman wins. Playing the victim is the easiest way to turn a weakness into strength. Once women as a group learned this strategy, feminism was born.

2. Psychological fear. This is when a woman gives you the impression that she will abandon you sexually, emotionally and physically if you don’t do things on her terms. In more extreme cases a woman might threaten to call the police on you for something you did not do or attempt to destroy your career. She might threaten to chop off your junk if you cheat. Whatever she believes your source of power/pride/strength to be.. she will go after it or hang it over your head as a threat.

Are we reading the same post? As far as I am concerned, PK described a total psycho. So what is so attractive in a psycho?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the kind of statement men with no experience make. Truth be told, these threads are inspired by some plate drama I've been dealing with all week.

Background: This was my top plate for the last 7 months or so. Submissive, chill, smart, smoking hot, amazing sex, etc. She "claimed" to be ok with a casual relationship since she is in grad school and not in "commitment mode" yet. Anyway, this past weak she went batsh!t. First she attempted to sabotage my relationships with other plates. Next, she made threats to show up at my job and tell people I'm a "player". The b!tch went nuts. I've been ghosting her since Thursday.

Bottom line.. you never really know with women. So don't give me this "value" bullsh!t. We had a very relaxed and drama-free relationship over the past 7 months. Last week she just abruptly decided she wants commitment. When I refused to change the terms of the relationship and drop my other plates for her she lost it and now she wants "revenge". I told the b!tch this was a casual situation. She doesn't care. She's out for blood anyway. I "wasted her time" according to her.

I decided to take today to stay home and do some deep thinking. Then I wrote this thread. Part 6 is basically my conclusion after dealing with this nutty b!tch.

Happy?
By your own logic, you cannot control women because you're not Alpha enough to keep them in check. At some point, you went full blown MGTOW because the women you were seeing were so out of control.

So many contractions within your posts:

1) You say women only care about what you can do for them, but you should do nothing for them in order to attract them. If women only cared about what you did for them, betas would get more than alphas, because beta buck game would rule.

2) You say you hate women, but keep chasing puss.

3) You say women are attention wh0res, but you keep posting stuff like this to get attention.

This whole series is just a desperate attempt to get likes. Right now, you have enough "rep" in the SS community that the mods won't ban you, but the mods sure know that you're PlayHer Man and sooner or later you'll get mad at another person to get banned again.

I so glad I didn't become a narcissistic, women bashing clown who tries to bully guys on the internet like a 14 year old girl.

You claim to be an ethnic guy who gets laid a lot, but both can't be further from the truth. You're a white male who can't get laid. No ethnic guy would say the ignorant stuff you've said before on this board. I've said it once and I've said it again - white males should not comment on game from an ethnic guy's perspective. What you say is the equivalent of saying that slavery never happened, or that the Holocaust never happened.

Personally, I will readily admit I haven't had a lot of long term relationships (which according to you are bad, so I must be real player eh?), but the girls I have dated have been super good to me. I can name a bunch of girls who never tried to manipulate me, and we just had a lot of fun together. Maybe you're just dating the wrong type of broads and can't own up to the fact that it's YOUR fault you hate women.

Last of all - your take on long term relationships. You say that guys who get married are beta. Hmm ok, so Lebron James is beta, the Rock is beta, Barack Obama is beta...and you're not because you just sportfvck...right?. Marriage is King in this world because it allows you to have children that are not out of wedlock (creating a stable family life), increase your overall income, have a better life overall (not being in your room trolling on the internet all day), have a woman to experience different things with, and grow old with. Yes, bad marriages occur...but why is it that almost EVERY person that I work with is married. They must be all stupid right? lol. Marriage is the reason that you're here in the first place, and is actually central to having a good social circle later in life. Only the weirdo's in the 40's haven't been married before.

Looking forward to your bullying reply in the next couple of hours. I'm sure you'll mention the word "desperate beta faggot" in there....as if it will make an ounce of difference in my life.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth about Game.

Men complain that women are *****s, and then learn how to treat them as *****s. ha ha

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
By your own logic, you cannot control women because you're not Alpha enough to keep them in check. At some point, you went full blown MGTOW because the women you were seeing were so out of control.

1) You say women only care about what you can do for them, but you should do nothing for them in order to attract them. If women only cared about what you did for them, betas would get more than alphas, because beta buck game would rule.

3) You say women are attention wh0res, but you keep posting stuff like this to get attention.

This whole series is just a desperate attempt to get likes. Right now, you have enough "rep" in the SS community that the mods won't ban you, but the mods sure know that you're PlayHer Man and sooner or later you'll get mad at another person to get banned again.

I so glad I didn't become a narcissistic, women bashing clown who tries to bully guys on the internet like a 14 year old girl.

You claim to be an ethnic guy who gets laid a lot, but both can't be further from the truth. You're a white male who can't get laid. No ethnic guy would say the ignorant stuff you've said before on this board. I've said it once and I've said it again - white males should not comment on game from an ethnic guy's perspective. What you say is the equivalent of saying that slavery never happened, or that the Holocaust never happened.

Personally, I will readily admit I haven't had a lot of long term relationships (which according to you are bad, so I must be real player eh?), but the girls I have dated have been super good to me. I can name a bunch of girls who never tried to manipulate me, and we just had a lot of fun together. Maybe you're just dating the wrong type of broads and can't own up to the fact that it's YOUR fault you hate women.

Last of all - your take on long term relationships. You say that guys who get married are beta. Hmm ok, so Lebron James is beta, the Rock is beta, Barack Obama is beta...and you're not because you just sportfvck...right?. Marriage is King in this world because it allows you to have children that are not out of wedlock (creating a stable family life), increase your overall income, have a better life overall (not being in your room trolling on the internet all day), have a woman to experience different things with, and grow old with. Yes, bad marriages occur...but why is it that almost EVERY person that I work with is married. They must be all stupid right? lol. Marriage is the reason that you're here in the first place, and is actually central to having a good social circle later in life. Only the weirdo's in the 40's haven't been married before.

Looking forward to your bullying reply in the next couple of hours. I'm sure you'll mention the word "desperate beta faggot" in there....as if it will make an ounce of difference in my life.
False. Nice rant though.

Some men allow women to completely destroy them. They come out of bad relationships as broken, confused, insecure and impotent men like you. These men are jealous of stronger men like me who don't break as easily. You join the feminists because you can't beat them. You're too weak. But why should stronger men give up?

Truth be told.. most relationships with women will be pretty low drama if you're dominant. But sometimes (if you have abundance) you will need to deal with some psychos. Its best to be prepared. Exposing the darkest side of women is important. Disneyland faggot men call it "woman bashing". This is because they are ignorant white knights who have probably slept with 2 women in their life and those women were average or ugly.

This is why I post. I want men to have the power that comes from knowledge and preparation. I want to save more men from becoming like you.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect Poon King. Maybe 5 years ago I would not have believe him. But after 5 years of experience I believe his point of view on women now. I still love women. Just don't trust them anymore. Which is basically what Poon king is conveying. Don't trust women with your heart, money, and health.

That's the problem with weak men. They never know any better. And they are the majority. That's why strong men are tough. They are dealing with both women and the weak men around them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The whole purpose of SS is for men to help each other out based on their own experience. Regardless of if you agreed with Poon King's posts or not, I dont think anyone can debate that he wrote it based on his experience. no reason to personally attack him about it. He could've spent his time doing other things than typing all that up for SS. but he wanted to contribute. If nobody contributed their experience then this place would become kind of lame pretty fast, would it not?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

It is you and other lame men that partition women into sects (Madonna/wh*re complex), and search for the "quality woman TM".

Perhaps you should deal with your own "women are sh*t issues".

OP is just being realistic and speaking from experience.

Brad is inexperienced. Skinnyguy is a male-feminist with severe insecurities. And you are a fantasist.

Be respectful, or fvck off.

Guys who understand value will intuitively get it. Guys who don't, will inquire respectfully.

Weak guys looking to rationalize will try to lower the value.
Oh right, and that is really respectful.. ha ha

All you are doing is projecting your own dogma onto everything and everyone else. Rational [and tolerant] people respect other points of view.

You seem to be the self-appointed Grand Inquisitor around here in fanatical zeal for what you believe in ... ha ha.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King I'm sorry man, I still think you are pound for pound the best poster on Sosuave right now (based on your writing style), but I have to agree with many of the stances made by SkinnyGuy.

This is why I post. I want men to have the power that comes from knowledge and preparation. I want to save more men from becoming like you.
And that's the CORE of the problem with The Manosphere. The CORE of the problem is that you are taking a stove fire and spreading it into a full blown house fire....making it worse than it was before.

The Stove Fire: Most of the guys come here after having a bad experience with a woman or multiple women. They either really like a girl and she doesn't like him back, or they get cheated on, or they get dumped, or they get divorced, or they run into a crazy chick, or a combination of these things. There's a small fire burning in the guy's life in relation to women and he's seeking ways to put out the small fire.

The Manosphere: He goes online and finds The Manosphere, which then fills the guy's head with all sorts of religious/cult like theories on women, dating, marriage, relationships, and the entire 9 yards, etc., under the guise of a "red pill" which is supposed to be the "real secret truth" of how women/dating/relationships work that "nobody else in the everyday world" knows about or wants to admit.

House Fire: The guy sits and stews on The Manosphere and actually starts to develop a form of HATE towards women. That hate increases his issues with women rather than eliminating them, by the guy developing internal anger issues, massive trust issues, perhaps seeking to avoid women in certain cases, or even worse the guy doing an "Elliot Roger" on a bytch.

If we go BACK to the Stove Fire and deal with the individual issue at hand, that would be a much better prescription than the religious, cult-like, cartoon fantasy land that the Manosphere promotes. MOST of the time your issues with women come down to either attraction, incapability, or personality changes that occur as a result of life changes. The market is rough....all you can work on is your looks, personality, and finances to be "attractive". The rest of it, you have no control over. MOST of the good and bad shyt that happens with individual women is beyond your control. That's the truth.

But this isn't what's promoted on the Manosphere. What you get are a bunch of anonymous fvck tards who call themselves the Alpha male, PUA, ultimate Don Juan...while calling people like Brad Pitt a Beta male. The TRUTH is that there's a reason you fvckers are anonymous, it's because you're phony. Most of you are fat, lazy, broke, and ugly. You are only an "Alpha Male" in cartoon fantasy land on the internet and you spread your hatred in the form of religious/cult-like programming on vulnerable men (most of which do not have positive male influences in their life).

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I guess with Poon's posts its like Law school. You either get it or you don't.

If you guys want to get married, you can easily find an average looking slightly overweight 30+ year old woman born in the USA who needs to be taken off the market for face. Or find a girl overseas who needs permanent residency. Or find a girl who needs you to pay for everything. Or find a girl who needs to be taken care of.

It's not that hard to emotionally, financially and legally commit to one girl. You guys make it sound like its PhD work. o_O

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King I'm sorry man, I still think you are pound for pound the best poster on Sosuave right now (based on your writing style), but I have to agree with many of the stances made by SkinnyGuy.

And that's the CORE of the problem with The Manosphere. The CORE of the problem is that you are taking a stove fire and spreading it into a full blown house fire....making it worse than it was before.

The Stove Fire: Most of the guys come here after having a bad experience with a woman or multiple women. They either really like a girl and she doesn't like him back, or they get cheated on, or they get dumped, or they get divorced, or they run into a crazy chick, or a combination of these things. There's a small fire burning in the guy's life in relation to women and he's seeking ways to put out the small fire.

The Manosphere: He goes online and finds The Manosphere, which then fills the guy's head with all sorts of religious/cult like theories on women, dating, marriage, relationships, and the entire 9 yards, etc., under the guise of a "red pill" which is supposed to be the "real secret truth" of how women/dating/relationships work that "nobody else in the everyday world" knows about or wants to admit.

House Fire: The guy sits and stews on The Manosphere and actually starts to develop a form of HATE towards women. That hate increases his issues with women rather than eliminating them, by the guy developing internal anger issues, massive trust issues, perhaps seeking to avoid women in certain cases, or even worse the guy doing an "Elliot Roger" on a bytch.

If we go BACK to the Stove Fire and deal with the individual issue at hand, that would be a much better prescription than the religious, cult-like, cartoon fantasy land that the Manosphere promotes. MOST of the time your issues with women come down to either attraction, incapability, or personality changes that occur as a result of life changes. The market is rough....all you can work on is your looks, personality, and finances to be "attractive". The rest of it, you have no control over. MOST of the good and bad shyt that happens with individual women is beyond your control. That's the truth.

But this isn't what's promoted on the Manosphere. What you get are a bunch of anonymous fvck tards who call themselves the Alpha male, PUA, ultimate Don Juan...while calling people like Brad Pitt a Beta male. The TRUTH is that there's a reason you fvckers are anonymous, it's because you're phony. Most of you are fat, lazy, broke, and ugly. You are only an "Alpha Male" in cartoon fantasy land on the internet and you spread your hatred in the form of religious/cult-like programming on vulnerable men (most of which do not have positive male influences in their life).
The most interesting thing about you is that you have no real clue or philosophy about anything. You criticize, disagree and argue.. yet you provide no insight whatsoever.

What exactly is your point here? What value are you bringing?

If you don't have a philosophy or a clue about how to get what you want.. maybe you should just sit tight, read the threads and let the adults talk.

Not a sermon, just a thought.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think he's ever said he's hated women or was against relationships. He has said that WEAK men in relationships etc... are faggots.

I personally enjoy romance. Love the tension, drama, the chasing, the escalation, the flirting, the passionate sex... everything. If a guy like me were to be completely unaware of what really goes on with a woman's mind, I would probably be paying child support and be whipped by a baby momma by now.

I've been saying this a lot lately, and that is that getting women is really all about balance. Balancing literally everything. I can't enjoy romance too much with a woman because it will tip the scale and she will take it for granted. I also can't show so much disinterest or I will loose her interest.

What I look for in a relationship is if she can make me go into my passionate lover role whilst holding a strong frame. If she constantly becomes nasty and scowls at me, then I leave that romance role and eventually her all together.

I want to give myself that fantasy Disney romance role without actually giving it to her. Kind of like as if I were an actor in a movie and she was watching the movie. She's there for the ride and I'm there for myself.

She's not the star, I am. It's my love story and she's reading it.

I've been on this site for almost 4 years now and I have come a long way. My frame isn't bulletproof but I can act fast and accordingly, which gives off a "Natural" vibe. It also makes my game balanced.

The only reason I believe I can get away with this is because I understand how women work. I also understand how men work- and how I work. If some random dude were to do what I do, he would get screwed over fast.

I have to know the negatives and positives. I don't let the negatives bother me unless it becomes an issue. For example, women will try and manipulate you. This is very true. Men will do it too, I know this because I do if it's beneficial to me.

I don't let women's manipulation bother me because it's my movie, my movie my frame. If it starts to becomes an issue and I can't make a romance story work with her, then I can sell a ticket to another girl. Same with any other problem I will encounter with a girl.

This site is about building yourself. They give you a template of game to follow and improve on. Some guys follow it, some sort of do, some don't, and then some make their own type of game based off of that template- that would be me.

You need to find your own style my man.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon, when I first started noticing your posts here I thought you were a d*ck. After experiencing more and more things that you mentioned in your threads and replies first hand, I realized that you are simply blunt and to the point through experience. I really appreciate your stuff now and my mindset definitely mirrors yours nowadays. Good post, and I'll be sure to check out the rest.