Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about Sluts!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's amusing how if a guy just wants sex, it's OK, but if a girl just wants sex, she's a "slut." Why the double-standard??

Granted, you wouldn't want to MARRY a girl who gets around a lot, but most women don't want to marry a GUY who gets around a lot.

I like Gunwitch's take on it:

Women think VERY similarly, and operate biologically quite the same sexually as men. Since biblical times, women have been conditioned by society that this is wrong though. They put on a mask that conforms to social norms. The "slut" "*****" or promiscuous woman who has many sexual partners is actually superior in her lack of suggestibility compared to regular women who maintain monogamous relationships because of societal expectations. Things had not been this way in the human mating ritual prior to the last 2-5000 years. Beta (inferior less attractive) males who happened to be intellectually superior set up misogynistic arranged marriages, barter systems for financial ownership of wives, religious persecution and moral persecution for women who enjoyed sex with the alpha (superior more attractive) males, as a means of being able to secure sex for themselves with no alpha competition.

Today, religion, moral conduct, and societal expectations cannot RULE the female sex drive, nor her instincts and her desires by force. This leads us ALL to a problem. Women seek and choose long term relationships with only the most desirable of men. They often try to entrap the alpha male into unnatural sex commitments, while giving the beta male no sex because they want to have one partner, and do not want it to be a beta male. Kinda backfired on them cheeky little **** heel betas didn't it?

Now women "cheat" when they want sexual variety and then are scorned by society as "sluts" or "unfaithful *****es", despite the reality that it’s just natural for a sexually healthy human being to want variety in sex partners.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
50% Of wives cheat on their husbands anyway (so do 50% of husbands)
You're making married couples out to be WAAY more promiscuous than they are. Actually, if you think cheating is acceptable, you're in the minority.

A University of Washington, Seattle, study in October's American Journal of Public Health found 94 percent of married couples had one partner in the previous year.

A survey by the National Opinion Research Center in Chicago determined that only about 4 percent of married people had sexual partners other than their spouse during a one-year span.

Overall, extramerital infidelity has been practiced by only 21 percent of men and 13 percent of women, according to the survey.

Maybe if you're living in an urban, unchurched neighborhood full of young, drug-using divorcees (all of these lead to higher rates of infidelity), you might find a rate of infidelity closer to what you're trying to suggest.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guyz, you don't see and feel your innerself!!!!

"ALL WOMEN ARE BITÇHÉS"

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez you guys are downers. I don't think I'm ever going to get married now. Pass the brew, yikes.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women like Nice guys who treat them with respect and as equals then why do sites like this exist?Stop the sympin'..

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tatlongxxx
hey guyz, you don't see and feel your innerself!!!!

"ALL WOMEN ARE BITÇHÉS"

Come on Tatlongxxx, that's no way to live. I know that there are a lot of cold-hearted *****es out there. Theres a lot of guys out there who are the same way. It goes both ways. Like I said in another post: You have to let girls stand on their own two feet. I don't judge girls I sleep with as sluts unless I already know that she is one before the fact.

Yes, I have been wrong before and it sux bigtime, but I'm not going to let that change my perception and affect my life. I will not let them have the power to make me unhappy in life.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those mail ordered brides are looking much better. nothing wrong with giving a girl a green card while you're getting a guaranteed f*ck.

Reaction score
LOL at all the comments on this post. That crooked teeth thing was funny as fawk.

Unfortuantely she does have a point. What I have found is that in relationships we stop doing the things that we did to get her in the first place. Also many people front when they start dating someone:

The number one reason why most relationships don't last is because someone wasn't being their 'true self' from the get go. Unfortunately, the guilty party is usually us...the men. Women, being the pimps they are, always tell us what they are looking for when they deal with someone.

Men, on the other hand, will emulate whatever the woman's 'ideal' man is until they achievetheir objective, then flip the script. Then they wonder why their car windows are broken and their tires are slashed.

Most guys do whatever they feel it's gonna take to get some drawlz. Then, when the mission is accomplished, who they really are take over and the problems begin. The most common issue is that of affection.

Initially, the male usually will be overly affectionate. Always hugging the broad on sight, flowers, complements, the whole "wine and dine" 9. Most broads fall for this, and things are cool for a minute. Then, as the male becomes complacent, he lets his guard down, and slacks up on the affection. Then, all of a sudden, the girl he is dealing with starts trippin' and he can't understand why.

The reason is because the man that this chick got with was the guy who hugged her everytime he saw her, and brought her flowers every other day, and washed her car and stuff. The moment this activity ceases, guess what? That male is no longer the same man she 'loves'.

This is the shyt that needs to stop. It is unecessary and tedious. Hopefully, if you have read everything else I've written, you can tell when a broad is on your jock and how to act accordingly, instead of sugary-sweet.

But back to my point. So there you are 1 year into the deal with her and she is bored with the "new" you, which is the real you.

Boredom is like kryptonite to ho's.

I've seen so many people posting the aftermath of relationship boredom. How their women have lost interest or is now flirting with other men ect ect...just ask the big brain up in Canada.

About women being sluts...can be true. What I usually do if a woman says for example she has only been with 4 men then I multiply it by 3 and know that it's actually closer to 12.

Women will rarely tell you the truth about how many and whom they've slept with.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

As far as getting played. It happens. It's the price of the game. If your not keeping your game tight on your woman then yeah your going to get played.

Stay up in those heads and she will stay enthralled.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking to get married, just take your time. The quicker you marry someone the less you really know about them. I have known some stupid guys who got married in college after a year of knowing the girl. Other guys have married after college having known the girl for 5 months. This isn't the 50's and that crap just doesn't fly anymore. Like Anti-Dump said you have to wait until all the flaws come out and then you know, and even when you know you still are careful about making the move. Because marriage is, well should be, a life long deal. Take every step seriously but don't take the complaints of your girlfriend too seriously when she whines about marriage after 3 months. All she is really doing is checking to see if you are serious, or just trying to get her mother off her back. Nothing is worse than getting married, starting a family, and then having it torn apart because one of you gets bored and does something stupid. Oh, and nothing wrong with getting a pre-nup, you earned your stuff you should keep it no matter what.

-Grey Fox

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

I've seen so many people posting the aftermath of relationship boredom. How their women have lost interest or is now flirting with other men ect ect...just ask the big brain up in Canada.

-funny how a relationship, like a living thing, is always changing, isnt it? I now, of course, find myself in control of the relationship (like it really matters) and its been like that for a time. Im the one who's getting checked on constantly, I'm the one shes afraid to lose...and its crazy..i did it just by being me the whole time...who woulda known big chill? At this time, I alnmost prefer the way she was a few months ago...when I hadnt captured her heart fullly...the emtional mess she becomes sometimes really turns me off.

About women being sluts...can be true. What I usually do if a woman says for example she has only been with 4 men then I multiply it by 3 and know that it's actually closer to 12.

-thats original!

Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
So how to avoid not being cheated on, and risk falling in love with a secret slut: pull up you pants, keep you flies zipped and your belt tightened, and then women will have less and less chance of getting laid by lots of different guys;)
A hor choses to be a hor regardless of the men pursuing her - if we didn't chase women these modern day hors would resort to beastiality - hors got to have it!

You are bitter because men dominate women - this is the natural order of things!!!!

Say "No" to bitter hos!!!!!!"

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenom!

I don’t want to live the rest of my life with a slüt, bitÇh or whatever damn words should I call them. Women is evil living creature that want to be fuÇked at all times. At first, they will love you and treat you like a king, but do you think she will do it forever?

I know its hard to live alone without a family. But its better to have a son without a bitÇh wife. Rather than you found out that your bitÇh wife is fuÇking or raping your son.
Damn life isn’t it?

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ashamed of you so called DJs, why do you have such a bitter mentality (well i guess you are still on the recovering AFC stage trying to hat women so you can feel superior, see them inferior and desensitse yourself and thus not turn into a pathetic blubbering pile of insecurity)

i am no expert, im just a begginer, i will never be an expert because i will never stop learning but really women are not b1tches, they are not s1uts, yes they cheat they like sex, just like we do. but they are beutiful creatures who know how to get their way because they know how to deal with us and how to use their attributes to their advantage. We can do that too but we have to learn how.

why do you hate women so much, i like them i would like to hug them, kiss them, touch them, lick them, love them, screw them, laugh with them, have a fun time, get to know them, get mad at them, make up, share a relationship, women are fun. Women are beutiful creatures, dont you like the excitement of djing a new woman, dont you like it when they touch you, when they laugh at your jokes when you play the dating game with them?

stop taking things too seriously, have fun, its a game, its a learning experience. Dont turn into AFC, and do all kinds of sh1t for them, dont shower them with attention and turn into "NICE GUYS" be men, act like men not like hurt little boys.

come on im 19 years old i had my share of disapointments and i have let women dictate my moods and i still do sometimes ( i dont like it but is exciting) the key is to know when youre doing something wrong and correct your behaviour your thoughts, to take control of your feelings. The problem is not women the problem is in OUR minds. Apply the dj concepts and have fun with them its better for the YOU and for the girls.

STOP BEING SO BITTER AND START HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHAT ALL OF THIS WEBSITE IS ALL ABOUT TO HELP YOU SEE HOW TO ACT WITH GIRLS NOT TO TURN YOU INTO WOMEN HATER HOMOSEXUALS. COME ON GUYS. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
It's amusing how if a guy just wants sex, it's OK, but if a girl just wants sex, she's a "slut." Why the double-standard??

Because a woman can have sex anytime she wants. No matter how ugly she is, if she went into a crowded area and screamed "I want sex and I want it now" some guy is going to take her up on the offer. If a guy did that people would just laugh and think he was a loser. Men have to work for sex. Women don't. That's why women are looked at as sluts if they sleep around.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the whole "routine" ,people. Not being about the sex on the outside with the presentation and approach but knowingly being a dogg about it.

That's why it's called being a player.I mean what's fun about relationships?even ****-buddies get old.:eek:

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
MysteryWoman, do you live in Sydney? I think I've banged you outside a paramatta Nightclub, if it wasn't you then it was some other crooked teeth tramp...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are just a bunch of girls, oh for the so called double standards you simply like to treat women the way you wouldn't like to be treated. And use all the law of evolution to back this up, but the law of karma doesn't work like that. It is interesting that the more a guy sleeps around the greater his contempt grows for women. Well tough luck, if he doesn't like it he should keep flies zipped and his belt tightened.

Oh yeah you might like to call us Brits as being crooked teeth, but us Brits think that you Americans are really fat.

Just saying that most people will get cheated on at some point in their lives, the more you play the field the higher chance you will fall a victim to it. And most guys will admitt to not wanting to have anything to do with a woman who puts out on the first date, yet how many guys have been cheated on in the past?

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so fvcking bitter, you disgust me.

You've posted almost 900 posts, not a single positive one. I've read a post very similar to this (you said that all girls cheat, and that we should accept it and not complain about it and not be women-haters) - that was about a year ago. I don't have time to dig it up.

I really don't give a sh!t what you say about guys cheating on their girls, we never said it was right. There are very few guys here who think cheating on your girl makes you a better man, those are women-haters (just like you're a man-hater)

You gotta remember something; 2 wrongs don't make a right, I've never cheated on any of my girls, I think people who cheat think they could get away with it, they want to have their cake and eat it too. I've dumped a girl for another.

Good luck.. Maybe some day a man will love you for who you are and not just for your pvssy. :p