Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The TRUTH about Race & Dating

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generalization of men solely based upon race is OVERLY simplistic and thus makes an analysis this way a fallacy. I'm not calling you a liberal but liberals have made identity politics mainstream because it's convenient to lump groups of people together for easy thinking. However, this leads to the over simplification of problems or complex dynamics such as human relationships and interaction. Contrary to popular belief, your race is NOT all you consist of. Considering that fact, if we look at men as individuals we run across the same laws of attraction that are universal.

There is more to dating women than race. Are there women that date men solely based upon it? Sure, just like they're women that date men ust because they're 6'4. However, these women are in the minority. The major points when it comes to dating for anyone are:

• How attractive you are
  • Your social status/class
  • Shared interests
  • Proximity
  • Shared social groups
  • Cultral barriers

As you can see there are many layers to dating and relationships that don't fall neatly race. How these variables align determine the women you sleep with.

If a guy's looks are a 10, by default his pool is WON'T limited regardless of his race. As he's attractive -- making him high value -- thus, scarce. Given the right proximics and basic knowledge of game he can date virtually anyone, if the variables allign.

If is ugly, his social circle is small, he's an introvert and socially odd, the only women who will sleep with him are the women are similar to him in those aspects. He WON'T be killing it, because he's failing in all the relationship variables.

This is not to mention the men who kill it in niche social spheres:

-The anime nerd who sleeps with tons of women at comicon and anime expos

-The thrasher skate guy who sleeps with goth punk chicks

-The rave guy who grew up in the burbs and is the life of the party filled with middles class and drugs.

'But Smoove, those are personal, individual scenarios. I'm talking as a WHOLE!'

Which is exactly my point. You cannot accuratly base dating solely on race because we are individuals and there are many details to a person. For example, in the niche social spheres listed, the man could have been ANY RACE. only individuals and circumstance.

There could be any given reason a guy is killing it and the other is not. There are too many variables to just attribute it to one. It is NOT entirely race dependent. That's why the white guys always tell minorities to just improve yourself because that is actually the only thing you can do.

This is not to say race is a non-factor. It's that it's just not THE factor. Race can be taken into account on an INDIVIDUAL level. However, to have an accurate analysis, the other relationship factors must be included.

Rather than viewing race as the 'end all be all' you should analyze the dating points and see where you stand.

• How attractive are you?
  • Where do you stand socially/economically?
  • What do your interests consist of?
  • Are you an extrovert or introvert?
  • Are you tall, in shape or hold some other form of physical status?
  • Do you carry yourself and dress well?
  • How many people do you know/how large is(are) your social group(s)?
  • How many women are you around?
  • Are you socially inepthe?
  • What race are you? How is your race viewed? Is it a disadvantage?
Upon answering these questions honestly to yourself you where find where you are strong and where you need work.

NOTE: I originally made this post pertaining to black, however, with the removal of 'black' & 'White' it still was relevant to the current conversation. Which, again, sort of proves my point

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have more black male friends than white friends, but I can't really think of any black women my own age I've gotten along with. When I see black women in public or on dating sites I always picture single parent, loud and obnoxious, masculine, aggressive, and demanding personalities.

I did have black female coworker who was really fun though. She was 60 and married and a little heavyset, but not obese or anything. We'd flirt and tease and if she was 30 years younger I'd have taken it a lot further.

I think Black men can do just as well as anyone else as long as they avoid looking like a stereotypical gangster, but black women do have quite a bit of a challenge I think.