Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about chinese food

Stinky Boots

Banned
Reaction score
Just call me Stinky Boots,not some hu... or xio.. nonsence.

Great men and women of distinguished progressions have always been bugged by one question

'why do we ****ing love Chinese food'

Well here is the truth to settle all you horny-corny questions:

"They're ****ing awesome"

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its awsome. Othereise more then 1 billion people in the world, would not consume it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
They invented another tasty way to eat meat, vegetables, and noodles. Like any good cook will tell you, It's all in the sauce.

Stinky Boots

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah! And you know what's even more awesome

'ooh tell us Stinky Boots'

"They've made sauce out of whale's fins...****ing whale's fins.I couldn't even make noodles for 5 minutes before my chick politely says~Ooh my Stinky Winky(with a kiss on the forehead)maybe the kitchen's not for your boots~and some Chinese dudes are already driving the world insane with shark poaching for some freaking soup.

man...it couldn't get any worse than this...

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to wok the dog :D

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You guys do know that what they eat in China and what they sell to you in America as Chinese food is two different things, don't you?

Even if we forget about style and menu, and focus on ingridients, in America there is GMO veggies and hormone meat. Weather you cook Chinese, French, or any other country with it, does not matter. The story simply, I changed place of my dislocation, not my diet, and within a year lost considerable weight, all thanks to eating non GMO veggies and non hormone treated meat. My sex drive and testosterone levels went up as well.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a story in the "weird news" section a couple years ago about a bunch of mysterious deaths at this restaurant in China.

After an investigation, they found that the cook was keeping a big box of rat poison next to the ingredients, and occasionally mixed the two by accident.

Oops.

They also have Rat Farms in China to breed rats for rat fur, rat meat, etc.

Yum.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan, that is just a fallacy to think because you have changed your diet means the food was somehow better. If life was this simple, all obese girls would be skinny.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't change my diet, I eat the same as I used to, but now that the food is different -- i.e. no GMO and hormone meat -- the results show themselves.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
They also have Rat Farms in China to breed rats for rat fur, rat meat, etc.

Yum.
Yuck, maybe those could be the same type of rodents from Asia that brought the Black Death to Europe around the 14th century killing 100s million :woo: .

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Rodents were popular in Europe around 14th century, and people did eat them back then. By the way, fleas carried the epidemic you reffering to. I can see that you are a low IQ racist cvnt. You got scared by 4 friends standing inline behind you in the other threat, just because they spoke some Spanish, and here you don't like Asians, you little monkey ass, that's not nice.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen you Russian troll, scientists are saying that evidence points to the Black Death was transmitted by fleas on rodents in Asia. Try reading the news link.

Climate-driven outbreaks of Yersinia pestis in Asian rodent plague reservoirs are significantly associated with new waves of plague arriving into Europe through its maritime trade network with Asia," write the authors of a report in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
The University of Oslo researchers, working with Swiss government scientists, say a "pulse" of strains arrived sporadically from Asia.
Lots of disease has been transmitted out of Asia and Africa for that matter.

It's your commie kind that are always trying rewrite European and American history in a negative light.

Funny how America and Europe "needs" immigration now. Then, 200 million Europeans died in the Black Death by the 14th century but at the close of the 15th century Europe created the Enlightenment and was creating Empires in the New world under the right of conquest. Suck on that.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Real Chinese food is disgusting and tastes terrible

American style Chinese food is FANTASTIC... I can't wait to get home and eat some Chinese food (And I"M IN CHINA!!!)

My wife's fav food is DOG SOUP... they'll eat anything that moves.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I was at a Chinese Buffet near Chicago last summer. My GF at the time was with me, along with her 13yo son. We were standing in the line to pay at the buffet, a pay first then eat. Her son commented pretty loudly "Chinese food is so good but I wouldn't want to eat it in China, they put dog and cat meat in it". The Chinese cashier lady looked up at him for 1 second, with a slight grin, and then went back to what she was doing. I grinned too because I know they really do eat dog and cat in China. I smiled and said "haha [gf son], that's funny but I don't think it's true".. The cashier lady looked at me and the boy with a very serious face, no more grin, and nodded a very serious yes :yes:, but tried to do it so other people in line didn't see. I said "ok [gf son] then, well, now we know." The whole thing was comical! I love that lady's honesty.