"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The truest form of Being yourself

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I’m so f*cking sick of society trying to tell me how I should act, and to bottle up how I really feel. I don’t know about you guys but the message that I feel bombarded with every day is telling me to be scared, be weak, be polite even when someone else is a pos, supplicate to the feminist agenda, and basically, don’t even be yourself because it’s inappropriate.

F*ck that ****. I’m done with living in this f*cking lie that a bunch of r*tards have manufactured for us. I’m going to be a prick when I feel like it. I’m going to focus on what I want not what some b*tches or rich a$$hole wants, and I’m going to live life to the fullest. /rant
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Age
31
If I'm telling you to go jump out the window, would you do it ?
No. Because it's stupid.
Anyone can tell you everything. You just filter the bull**** out and take what is important, the essence.

Thing with society is you must somehow adapt the form of being yourself to it. Is like translating a book into another language, so the other person can understand too.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Just don't be a pr!ck around me please.
 
Top