Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The true situation in Russia

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
As @Poonani Maker is already posting in my other threads, going off topic, I've decided to create this thread in order to clear things up. So for the question of how things are in Russia regarding this cornonavirus sht?

Each region is different, since not all regions have same epidemic progression scenarios, measures each region takes is different.

(map the world - https://coronavirus-monitor.ru/)
(map Russia by itself - https://coronavirus-monitor.ru/coronavirus-v-rossii/)
(map Moscow by itself, really cool you can see which mother f'r is infected and where - https://coronavirus-monitor.ru/coronavirus-v-moskve/)

We are under home isolation since begging of April. We can go to a shop near our houses, walk a dog no more than 100 meters away. Take the trash out. We suppose to wear masks and gloves. But let me tell you, people are retarded. A lot of people do not believe in the existence of this virus. People do not wear masks or gloves. You go to a shop and there is no social distancing, and people are not wearing masks. People have headed the advice and stayed home and wear masks and gloves at first, until about April 20th, back then it was about 46,000 infected and 400 dead. But then something happened and as a result we started seeing 5,000 to 9,000 infected each day, presently we have 180,000 infected and 1,630 dead.

All thanks to people not giving a sht about the epidemic situation.

As far as financial stuff. There are numerous programs out there, which basically mean you can stay at home and work from home, and companies pay you, and basically you can't go hungry. Rent contracts both business and private can be renegotiated due to force major situation, something I heard is not being done in U.S.. All loans and credits are frozen for now. New credits can be had as help with 0% interest. Shops are full of food, prices mostly stayed the same, except potatoes, which rose two fold in price. No toilet paper shortages. It is illegal to spread fake news, you better be sure you can prove the sht you posted online in the court of law, otherwise you'll pay. Though this does not limit your freedom of speech, since you can say anything, so long as you are not spreading panic and fake ass propaganda. It is illegal to knowingly go outside and spread coronavirus, if you were tested positive and you've been told to sit home and you go out, it is a fine. If someone dies from your actions, it is up to 7 years in prison.

Otherwise, life as usual, only at home. TV is good, 20 free digital channels. Watched police academy recently, and pirates of the carribean. Everything is cool, no you don't go hungry, you get fat.

In my city, I can go walk around from 10 am till 6 pm, no problem. But I'm unable to leave central district and go to a different district. For example I can not leave my apartment and go live at my house. Theoretically I could do that, but that's a fine if I get caught.

As recently as yesterday there is a new commercial on TV.
Coronavirus COVID-19, we can successfully defeat it, but to accomplish it we have to conquer two deadly viruses. PANIC-20, and FCKDIS-21. Virus FCKDIS-21 attacks the brain, and blocks reality developing disregarding attitude to what is happening around. FCKDIS-21 make people carefree, creates false sense of security, and prevents making proper decisions. We can defeat FCKDIS-21 with the help of information vaccine, available at stopcoronavirus.rf.

There is no shortage of medical care in Russia. Ambulances arrive. No shortage of EVLs. 6 different vaccines are being tested on minor primates by the same military corporation that made vaccine for ebola. Hospitals are not full. A lot of this illness is going on in light form without symptoms.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
As @Poonani Maker is already posting in my other threads, going off topic, I've decided to create this thread in order to clear things up. So for the question of how things are in Russia regarding this cornonavirus sht?

Each region is different, since not all regions have same epidemic progression scenarios, measures each region takes is different.

(map the world - https://coronavirus-monitor.ru/)
(map Russia by itself - https://coronavirus-monitor.ru/coronavirus-v-rossii/)
(map Moscow by itself, really cool you can see which mother f'r is infected and where - https://coronavirus-monitor.ru/coronavirus-v-moskve/)

We are under home isolation since begging of April. We can go to a shop near our houses, walk a dog no more than 100 meters away. Take the trash out. We suppose to wear masks and gloves. But let me tell you, people are retarded. A lot of people do not believe in the existence of this virus. People do not wear masks or gloves. You go to a shop and there is no social distancing, and people are not wearing masks. People have headed the advice and stayed home and wear masks and gloves at first, until about April 20th, back then it was about 46,000 infected and 400 dead. But then something happened and as a result we started seeing 5,000 to 9,000 infected each day, presently we have 180,000 infected and 1,630 dead.

All thanks to people not giving a sht about the epidemic situation.

As far as financial stuff. There are numerous programs out there, which basically mean you can stay at home and work from home, and companies pay you, and basically you can't go hungry. Rent contracts both business and private can be renegotiated due to force major situation, something I heard is not being done in U.S.. All loans and credits are frozen for now. New credits can be had as help with 0% interest. Shops are full of food, prices mostly stayed the same, except potatoes, which rose two fold in price. No toilet paper shortages. It is illegal to spread fake news, you better be sure you can prove the sht you posted online in the court of law, otherwise you'll pay. Though this does not limit your freedom of speech, since you can say anything, so long as you are not spreading panic and fake ass propaganda. It is illegal to knowingly go outside and spread coronavirus, if you were tested positive and you've been told to sit home and you go out, it is a fine. If someone dies from your actions, it is up to 7 years in prison.

Otherwise, life as usual, only at home. TV is good, 20 free digital channels. Watched police academy recently, and pirates of the carribean. Everything is cool, no you don't go hungry, you get fat.

In my city, I can go walk around from 10 am till 6 pm, no problem. But I'm unable to leave central district and go to a different district. For example I can not leave my apartment and go live at my house. Theoretically I could do that, but that's a fine if I get caught.

As recently as yesterday there is a new commercial on TV.
Coronavirus COVID-19, we can successfully defeat it, but to accomplish it we have to conquer two deadly viruses. PANIC-20, and FCKDIS-21. Virus FCKDIS-21 attacks the brain, and blocks reality developing disregarding attitude to what is happening around. FCKDIS-21 make people carefree, creates false sense of security, and prevents making proper decisions. We can defeat FCKDIS-21 with the help of information vaccine, available at stopcoronavirus.rf.

There is no shortage of medical care in Russia. Ambulances arrive. No shortage of EVLs. 6 different vaccines are being tested on minor primates by the same military corporation that made vaccine for ebola. Hospitals are not full. A lot of this illness is going on in light form without symptoms.
Interesting reading about Russia. Stay safe and well.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
he just posts what Putin wants the world to know. this is how information in russia is altered. his messages are edited by Putin

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Stay safe there, how is the average russian in big cities reacting to all this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in St. Pete, and there does not seem to be much of a lockdown. Yes, most stores and all restaurant/cafe/bars are closed (although restaurants can still do take out). Social distancing in the supermarkets is virtually non-existent.

I've got some gals lined up from Tinder, but I can't do anything until the cafes open up, although maybe when it gets warm, the open-air cafes in the parks will open.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in St. Pete, and there does not seem to be much of a lockdown. Yes, most stores and all restaurant/cafe/bars are closed (although restaurants can still do take out). Social distancing in the supermarkets is virtually non-existent.
I believe it after seeing all the Russian Dash Cam Videos. LOL. People over there like to take a lot of chances. ;)