The true red pill vs the fake red pill

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. That's called black pill, not red pill, my man. And it's complete fiction that only a basement dweller with zero experience and no friends can believe in. Hot guys get rejected all the time, they still have to do most of the work. Average and even ugly guys can still get hotties if they have game, this happens all the time IRL. Women definitely test hot guys, they just do it less. I checked the video, the guy has crazy social proof with a bunch of girls around him, lmao. He also definitely has some game, and he isn't that hot, either. There are guys way hotter than him that aren't good with women. And he also didn't even **** any of them, so what are you babbling about? I have an average looking friend who banged almost 200 women, all through online dating, which is way harsher on looks than IRL. Dude from killyourinnerloser is below average, objectively, he bangs women from online all the time as well. Their secret is having very good photos and some basic game, that's it. If you can bang a bunch of women as an average guy using ****ing Tinder you definitely can do it IRL even easier, which I'm the prime example of.

But you don't have to believe me, just continue to live in your basement and cry about your bad genetics, while other dudes bang all the girls while looking even worse than you do, lmao.
Brings us back around the deliberately imprecise definition of The Red Pill. It bears many similarities to NLP, in that regard https://skepdic.com/neurolin.html

Note especially the following sentence from that article: "He denies that his and Bandler's work is an eclectic hodgepodge of philosophy and psychology, or that it even builds from the works of others. He believes that what he and Bandler did was "create a paradigm shift."

Just replace the names John Grinder and Rick Bandler with Roosh and Rollo Tomassi, and this exact same observation is true of The Red Pill

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Jesús man that’s 6 posts in a row?!? Man not sure what you’re on but dude taper back…

Sir, please put down the Adderall.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call that spamming.
I ran out of Mark Kilroy references

Momentarily :cry: :confused:

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran out of Mark Kilroy references

Momentarily :cry: :confused:
With 6 straight incoherent posts I’d be surprised if you didn’t.