Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Transition Phase

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women enter a new phase of life (a transition phase) is when they are most likely to obtain a new boyfriend (i.e. YOU!!!).

These transition periods include:

-Going to a new college
-Getting a new job
-Getting a new car
-Moving to a city/ area
-Moving into a new apartment
-Quit smoking
-Quit drinking
-Etcetera

Before, when a woman moved in, announced she bought a new car, or had some other significant POSITIVE change, I thought her life was full and that I should wait. WRONG!

When a woman enters a positive transition stage (and she will declare it) is THE time to STRIKE. So be not bashful in asking out the woman who just moved from another city. Be not hesitant in asking out the new girl at work. And be not reserved when a woman exclaims how wonderful things are going through her life!

Women, within their successful transitions, feel as if former problems, like dominoes, are collapsing in a chain in front of her. One of those problems is being single, and she will be more than ready to give you a chance.

Women in their ROUTINE will be LESS likely to give you a chance because dating interrupts the routine. She only sees the disruption, not the delight a Don Juan will bring to her life. When she is in the transition period, she sees not disruption but delight in almost everything.

Ask her out then, and she will see delight in you.

------------------
Pook
As you think, you shall become.
The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk at all.
What you do today echos a lifetime.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, Pook! It's to our advantage to find women at a point in their lives where they are welcoming of change.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy 5hit, Pook! I've been seeing this chick for a couple weeks that just got accepted into law school. She's been WAY into me, more than any other chick in a long time. Of course, I've recently learned to dump my AFCish ways, so it might be a combo of both. This post has definately made me think, though.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn good point, Pook!

I just started going out with the new girl at my job. As soon as she got there, I started hitting on her, and she responded positively. I'm taking it slow, but things are going good.

I never gave it much thought as to why, but after reading this, I think I wormed my way into her heart at just the right time.

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this is excellent advice. I never thought of this, but after reading it, it makes total sense. Great post!

------------------
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

It's not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also see the connection between a woman's support system and having a boyfried...if a woman moves to a new apartment, area, city, college....she often loses old family and friends as a significant presence in her life. Hence she is much more open to a dating relationship, for a number of reasons, particularly LONELINESS.
Once again we see how often women are simply dependent creatures who rely greatly on their social surrounding to help them define who they are (to themselves). Remember gentlemen, a true DJ DOES NOT rely on this status..he learns to like himself and have self-respect even if he is stranded on a deserted island.

Pook, great as usual

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Priceless, Poach! A particularly perceptive and profound post. Pook and Poach, a pair of peas in a pod!

Nevermore

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are great insights. By the time I'm done with this website, I'm going to know women better than they know themselves.

I'll add that moving to a new area is also a great time for YOU, the DJ. No one ever has to know that you were once a complete AFC at where ever you came from.

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also go for girls who have just changed schools. They seem to be so happy that they can't even think about rejecting you.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
When women enter a new phase of life (a transition phase) is when they are most likely to obtain a new boyfriend (i.e. YOU!!!).

-Going to a new college
-Getting a new job
-Getting a new car
-Moving to a city/ area
-Quit smoking
-Quit drinking
-Etcetera

Before, when a woman moved in, announced she bought a new car, or had some other significant POSITIVE change, I thought her life was full and that I should wait. WRONG!

When a woman enters a positive transition stage (and she will declare it) is THE time to STRIKE. So be not bashful in asking out the woman who just moved from another city. Be not hesitant in asking out the new girl at work. And be not reserved when a woman exclaims how wonderful things are going through her life!

Women, within their successful transitions, feel as if former problems, like dominoes, are collapsing in a chain in front of her. One of those problems is being single, and she will be more than ready to give you a chance.

Women in their ROUTINE will be LESS likely to give you a chance because dating interrupts the routine. She only sees the disruption, not the delight a Don Juan will bring to her life. When she is in the transition period, she sees not disruption but delight in almost everything.

Inspirational! I mean, I'm like urinating honey here!

-Anson

FluffyMutt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:

-Going to a new college
-Getting a new job
-Getting a new car
-Moving to a city/ area
-Quit smoking
-Quit drinking
-Etcetera

More good commentary from Mr. Pook.

I have two things to add. First, the et cetera includes: losing weight, getting a tan, getting cosmetic surgery, and dyeing her hair.

Second, those are not just signs that she is more likely to be looking for a new boyfried, but also that she is more likely to be dumping a current BF. If you see two or more of those changes and you aren't pretty sure she's happy with you, be on the lookout for getting dumped while she attempts to upgrade.

If she's making changes and you have some of your own, you may want to do your own too. Those changes might be well-received by her. More likely, she'll dump you anyhow and you can make those changes for yourself, or to help you get a newer better girlfriend.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Reminds me of a girl friend of mine, when we started university.. I didn't see her for a month or two after the start of the session.

She then told me that when she started she wanted to concentrate on her studies, not on boyfriends. Then she told me she couldn't resist and 2 weeks after starting she had a boyfriend.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! It DOES work, however I have had this back fire on me a few times. I live in Phoenix and meet a lot of women who have just moved here and are getting settled, etc. What I have had happen is that after a while, 2-3 months, their "new" life becomes routine and boring. Well I'm part of that new life and things go downhill fast. With proper DJing you can get around it, but I've found that this always happens with the new girls in town and don't run into it as much with someone who's established.