Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Tinder Swindler reveals the painful truth about women and online dating

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a story about a Tinder Swindler. It is estimated to have stolen $10 million from his female victims.

Of note:

- he chose his victims well: women in their early 30s
- the one woman in the film who is not, apparently, defrauded, is a 22-year-old woman
- something happens in online dating when straight women leave their 20s,

My questions:

a) How come a 22 year fresh fertile virgin is not defrauded, yet 30 year old University educated, work and life experienced women with mortgages are defrauded? What does a 22 year woman know that a 30 year woman doesn’t?

b) What happens to women in online dating when they leave their 20s?

c) Foreign women do this ALL the time, they swindle men out of alot of money. How come there is no outrage then?

Thoughts ?
If a woman did it, people would just shrug and say that men should be more careful.

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, society will label this guy as scum. And the guy is not the type of people I enjoy hanging out either but he is not stealing from the girls, they are giving/lending him the money voluntarily. He is indeed using lies to achieve his goal, and that may be where it may be reprehensible. But imagine that the story of the security guard being attacked was true once, and the guy was indeed scared of using his credit cards out of fear of being tracked, and on that occasion his girlfriend at the time volunteered that he should use her cards, so he could stay safe. Then a lightbulb went on in his mind and he started replicating the steps.

In that hypothetical first scenario of the story being true, would it be reprehensible? Of course it wouldn't, it would just be a girlfriend helping out her boyfriend in a time of need. This guy basically developed an entire script, play-by-play, to achieve exactly that outcome. He identified exactly what his target women want which is a potential billionaire, so they can have a relationship with him, marry him, have kids with him, and be set for life. Cmon lets be honest, the guy is nothing special looks wise, he is not butt ugly, but also not a Chris Hemsworth... I mean, if this guy was not portraying to be a billionaire, but just a regular guy, like working as a waiter or something, I doubt he would get much attention from the ladies... So the women were no innocent girls falling in love head over heels for a guy who just swooped them off their feet. No, they had their golddigging radar on, and they maybe thought if I help this guy now, then he will be so thankful later that once he is back on his feet, I will be greatly rewarded... There's a reason why this works and why it will always work. Women are masters at this and do this so much more often than men. They play the fragile, weak role, Denzel in distress role, so the guy will sacrifice whatever he has to save her... why? Because the guy hopes he will be rewarded with sechs and a potential mate to give him offspring... in this case roles were reversed and the guy was pretending to be in distress, and what would be the reward these women were after if they helped him? Well, let me tell you, it was not just sechs for sure...

To be honest, the girls are mostly mad because their dreams of the potential reward vanished...If it were the other way around, society wouldn't even make a big fuss out of it because it's ok for the "weak" woman to take advantage of a man, but it is just wrong when it's a man taking advantage of a "weak" woman... Im not approving what he did, but society should also come down hard when women do it... just my 2 cents...

Anyway, what he did, using emotions to get what you want, has been used since the dawn of time and it's what the entire advertising industry is based on. Advertisers mislead and overpromise to get what they want: for example a coca cola ad promises you a good time, show a hot girl/guy, portray feel good emotions, do they deliver on all those promises? maybe not... this guy was implicitly promising a life of luxury, and the girls just bought the coke... he took it to a whole other level. If he did any crime he should pay for that specifically, like impersonating another person, credit card fraud, etc, but on the girls voluntarily handing him the money, well, I gotta say, he played them good... that's whey they're mad, they thought they were playing him and they got played

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we need more postlike this this is history repeating itself.Con men were around before us and will be around after us.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo hoo, your sugar daddy turned out to be a fraud. Newsflash: most of the guys who are throwing money around at the club, or wherever money grubbing chicks hang out, are living on credit and ain't rich either. Men who are actually wealthy arent picking up strangers on tinder, unless its to bang them and move on.
This is accurate. Where do men who are actually wealthy pick up women? Is it yacht clubs through social circle game? I can envision a way in which a pretty, younger woman would find her way on to a boat/yacht for a party. I don't see much pickup going on at country/racquet clubs, unless it is indirect social circle game. Few single 20-30s something women are members of country/racquet clubs. Tennis can be a good way to pick up a divorced, 40 something woman who receives a nice alimony check from her ex-husband. I could imagine a wealthier guy meeting someone's daughter/niece/female co-worker of someone who he plays tennis or golf with at a country/racquet club.

Unsolved mysteries was full of stories like this back in the day, guys who would work themselves into a woman's life and then grab all her money and vanish. It has little to do with Tinder and a lot to do with the guy being a psychopath and a master manipulator.

I've actually met someone like this who dated and almost defrauded a good friend of mine. He used his looks and height to lure in women and pretended to care about them for about 6 months before they started to see that he was lazy, worthless and his IQ was probably in the 90s. He worked construction and started work at 3pm, and every problem in his life was everyone else's fault. He actually spent almost all his time smoking weed on the couch and watching TV.

When my friend finally saw the writing on the wall and tried to leave, he called the cops and had her thrown in jail for assault. He even made marks on his neck so that it looked like she had tried to choke him to death (5'7" woman choking out a guy who was 6'3").

Why did a 22 year old not fall for it? Because she's broke and has nothing he can leech off of, and she can get any man she wants.
Exactly, it has little to do with Tinder or any swipe app. The ranks of professional, 30 something women who are never married and childless have grown a lot since the 1990s. That's essentially the ranks of career oriented women.

22 year old women get plenty of attention and don't have much money because they haven't had time to earn money. Most 22 year olds have recently finished college (if they went, which more women have done in the last 3 decades). If you've just finished college, your first post college job doesn't pay that well and you might even have a roommate or two in some adequate apartment complex. If you're a 30-35 year old single, childless woman, you've had 8-13 years of "career time" since your bachelor's degree ended. Maybe you even used 2-3 of those years for getting a master's level degree. 30-35 year old women have money due to career promotions and the possible attainment of master's level degrees to advance a career. These professional 30-35 year old women have often sacrificed their personal lives to have the awesome career achievements that they have.

I remember when I was in college, I met this one woman in a couple of my classes who was insanely ambitious. I remember being in my first semester of my sophomore year and thinking about this woman. It was at that point that I predicted she'd be a big time career woman that never marries or has kids. Today, she's 38, never married, childless, and her social media is filled with dog pictures. I was correct at 19. She might be the type to fall for a swindler, though she's probably too busy with work. What a waste of a life!

I turned it off after she said she matched with over a thousand guys and still didn’t meet anyone of quality according to her. Maybe it’s you lady.
It is her. Most women now who use swipe apps are delusional princesses due to their insane swipe queues. I have a female friend who is in her mid-30s (only a friend because I'm not at all attracted to her). She's very average looking, a 5.5 at best. To me, a 5. She recently had a backlog of over 1,000 men in her swipe queue on Tinder. She only right swiped 100 of those ~1,000 or so men. Why is a plain looking mid-30s 5 rejecting 93% of men expressing interest in her?

This woman has spent most the last 7 years getting banged by men who are in the 7-8.5 range who dump her in a few months. If she isn't getting banged by higher tier men, she's shooting down men who want more from her.

Bet these same women have used their guy friends in the past. No sympathy here from me.
I agree.

What assets does a 32 year old have to give other than an older and more used up body?
Money from her career achievements over the years. There are more women now who pursue their careerist path.

He manipulated post-wall women that refuse to settle due to their unrealistic lifestyle expectations. Shrugs.
The wall for women is softer than we think. It's a padded cushion. Nevertheless, most 30 something and even 40 something women have sky high and usually unrealistic expectations.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the tinder swindler, alpha male personas, and pair bonding:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a story about a Tinder Swindler. It is estimated to have stolen $10 million from his female victims.

Of note:

- the one woman in the film who is not, apparently, defrauded, is a 22-year-old woman

My questions:

a) How come a 22 year fresh fertile virgin is not defrauded, yet 30 year old University educated, work and life experienced women with mortgages are defrauded? What does a 22 year woman know that a 30 year woman doesn’t?

c) Foreign women do this ALL the time, they swindle men out of alot of money. How come there is no outrage then?

Thoughts ?
Who cares?
Women do this all the time to guys (Yes, admitted; they are idiots and simps to do this, so they kind of deserves it too), and get them to send money to them for various reasons without the intention of ever meeting them so imo its payback time ha ha... :devil:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of note:

My questions:

Thoughts ?
Men get clowned. The 1x dudes are u0 it's a media scandal.

The guy ran a ridiculous scheme but if he hadn't played their game he never got any time.

But these women weren't peak smv.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good find. I mentioned golf/tennis clubs not being a good place for meeting women. I am a tennis player who has played at private clubs. Women in their 20s-30s are scarce at private clubs. Few women are doing this.
I would imagine
Yes, but it's possible to get good vag from non-peak SMV women.
Agreed. I would just have wielded that power pulling far younger.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude the wall is cope. we put a 70 year old granny profile on tinder and she got 99+ matches with normal looking young guys trying to speak to her.

the wall is a redpill COPE. ITS OVER
77 years old and 100 matches ......men are failures !

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude the wall is cope. we put a 70 year old granny profile on tinder and she got 99+ matches with normal looking young guys trying to speak to her.

the wall is a redpill COPE. ITS OVER

I've never been a big believer in The Wall concept.

In the mid-2010s, my mom was on Match and OurTime. She was in her early 60s at the time. Her inbox was flooded. She had more men expressing interest in her as a 60+ year old woman than she did when she was a high school cheerleader.

My mom has stayed in good shape over time. That's to her credit. The fact that she received so much male attention in her early 60s is a sign of an unhealthy mating marketplace.

For my mom, sitting back and answering messages on the dating websites was easier than going to in-person events and fielding approaches. She did some Meetup.com group events and found the events to be unimpressive. Other in-person things weren't yielding much in the way of prospects. Her social circle was not capable of finding her dates. She was bailed out by Match and OurTime.

There were men 20 years younger than my mom sending her messages. My mom found that to be a bit creepy.

These days, there are a ton of 50+ or 55+ single people out there. These are mostly divorced Boomers and early Gen X'ers out there. My mom is a Boomer and the singles market for divorced/widowed Boomers is huge. We rarely talk about that topic on SoSuave. Since childlessness was uncommon in the Boomer era, there are a bunch of divorced Boomers with children over 18 dating each other. It's an interesting occurrence.

I know right I know a chic 38 whos literally just pushed another mans baby out her fanny, and within the first few weeks of being single she was took for at least 3 meals a week by quite good looking men.
I know I'm not supposed to be surprised or amazed by male thirst. The depths of male thirst are incredible. Who would be interested in dating a 38 year old with a infant?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've never been a big believer in The Wall concept.

In the mid-2010s, my mom was on Match and OurTime. She was in her early 60s at the time. Her inbox was flooded. She had more men expressing interest in her as a 60+ year old woman than she did when she was a high school cheerleader.

My mom has stayed in good shape over time. That's to her credit. The fact that she received so much male attention in her early 60s is a sign of an unhealthy mating marketplace.

For my mom, sitting back and answering messages on the dating websites was easier than going to in-person events and fielding approaches. She did some Meetup.com group events and found the events to be unimpressive. Other in-person things weren't yielding much in the way of prospects. Her social circle was not capable of finding her dates. She was bailed out by Match and OurTime.

There were men 20 years younger than my mom sending her messages. My mom found that to be a bit creepy.

These days, there are a ton of 50+ or 55+ single people out there. These are mostly divorced Boomers and early Gen X'ers out there. My mom is a Boomer and the singles market for divorced/widowed Boomers is huge. We rarely talk about that topic on SoSuave. Since childlessness was uncommon in the Boomer era, there are a bunch of divorced Boomers with children over 18 dating each other. It's an interesting occurrence.

I know I'm not supposed to be surprised or amazed by male thirst. The depths of male thirst are incredible. Who would be interested in dating a 38 year old with a infant?
Yes one of my Auntie's is into her mid 60's and seems to have no shortage of male 'friends's from what i've heard/seen over the past 10 years. A few of them have been seriously loaded too, ex business men etc.

She also seems to travel a lot, cruises around the med, but my dad has also mentioned safari's, africa etc, so the cynical side of me wonders if shes going over there to be seen too by local guys :D

Another Auntie, late 60's (mums side) is also a widow and again since that happened a few years back, my mum mentions some male 'friend' my auntie is travelling around with.

They may lose looks, but then so do most men tbh. Women are always in demand regardless of age. The 2 in my examples appear realtively sane/stable to some women I know in their late 40's onwards, so I guess that helps. Men of all ages still want to get laid, plus companionship aspect. And as tends to happen throughout most peoples life, they end up dating people relatively close to their age. Not many 70 year old men who will date 40 year olds, never mind the magic 20's as heralded on here, unless seriously wealthy and status.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the Netflix documentary very entertaining. This guy obviously had studied some game since he pressed the right buttons within the right demographic and he did it well. With so many women involved it was never going to last though.
This guy is going to be used as a scapegoat to attack Men even more.
Unfortunately i believe this is very accurate.

ps. the guy never faced jailtime (he was wanted in israel for other things) and is dating a young israeli model nowadays

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't know anything. She's just not nearly as desperate as the 30 y/o.

Desperate people make for easy suckers.
Feelings of opportunity are replaced by desperation and cope.

Women are a protected species, and nobody cares enough about male suckers to make a profitable documentary.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this was the same guy but here is what a "Victim" said:

This is the hardest post I have ever had to make. But I do it not for sympathy or judgment but to possibly help someone else not repeat my mistake. I met the person claiming to be the man in this picture on LinkedIn. He said he lived in ########## and worked at Chevron. Some of you I talked to about him.

He seemed really interested in me. Said he thought I was beautiful, didn't care about my weight, blah blah blah. We were going to meet up. We would be so happy.

The first time he asked for money I was shocked. Sorry I said, I don't have any extra money. Ok never mind he said. I just didn't have my card with me but its fine I'll figure something else out. Then he was sent overseas for work. I looked into it online and what he was telling me was accurate. Then he asked for money again. He didn't take his card with him as he thought the company was covering everything. So I sent him a small amount. Then it happened again and again. His mom needed help with an unexpected medical procedure. His daughter got hurt and needed some help
Yes I know. You hear it all the time and think how does anyone fall for that? But I did. And kept sending money because he said all the things a person who has low self esteem needs to hear. He played on my emotions and my self loathing and got what he needed. He conned me out of thousands of dollars.

Again, I don't write this for sympathy, I take full responsibility for my actions. If you or anyone you know gets contacted by someone on LinkedIn claiming to be Festus Wilfred or using a picture with the guy shown here, it's a con. He does not exist. I know for sure as I had a private investigator we work with look into it. He has a Facebook page under this name. Please spread the word.