Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Tinder Swindler reveals the painful truth about women and online dating

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a story about a Tinder Swindler. It is estimated to have stolen $10 million from his female victims.

Of note:

- he chose his victims well: women in their early 30s
- the one woman in the film who is not, apparently, defrauded, is a 22-year-old woman
- something happens in online dating when straight women leave their 20s,

My questions:

a) How come a 22 year fresh fertile virgin is not defrauded, yet 30 year old University educated, work and life experienced women with mortgages are defrauded? What does a 22 year woman know that a 30 year woman doesn’t?

b) What happens to women in online dating when they leave their 20s?

c) Foreign women do this ALL the time, they swindle men out of alot of money. How come there is no outrage then?

Thoughts ?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the first 10 minutes of it, redpill was blasting all over lol

He took advantage of the princess dream and the fact that these women were money grabbers/hit the wall. And yes, I agree that when so many women do it, nothing is being said about it; not in a big way like this. Maybe someone should now do a Netflix film the other way around, and see what happens.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo hoo, your sugar daddy turned out to be a fraud. Newsflash: most of the guys who are throwing money around at the club, or wherever money grubbing chicks hang out, are living on credit and ain't rich either. Men who are actually wealthy arent picking up strangers on tinder, unless its to bang them and move on.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo hoo, your sugar daddy turned out to be a fraud. Newsflash: most of the guys who are throwing money around at the club, or wherever money grubbing chicks hang out, are living on credit and ain't rich either. Men who are actually wealthy arent picking up strangers on tinder, unless its to bang them and move on.
^^^Ding Ding Ding

What amazed about this the most is not only how the first women is still stupidily using Tinder, you can tell she hasn't learned anything from this. But how ruthless this guy was with this, I don't think he should be emulated nor is he a man that I would want to be around. However he finessed on another level

And these women fell for it

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a story about a Tinder Swindler. It is estimated to have stolen $10 million from his female victims.

Of note:

- the one woman in the film who is not, apparently, defrauded, is a 22-year-old woman

My questions:

a) How come a 22 year fresh fertile virgin is not defrauded, yet 30 year old University educated, work and life experienced women with mortgages are defrauded? What does a 22 year woman know that a 30 year woman doesn’t?

c) Foreign women do this ALL the time, they swindle men out of alot of money. How come there is no outrage then?

Thoughts ?
I also think some women panic when they get into their 30s espeically mid30s reality hits them that they are tired of being the bridesmaid and not the bride

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unsolved mysteries was full of stories like this back in the day, guys who would work themselves into a woman's life and then grab all her money and vanish. It has little to do with Tinder and a lot to do with the guy being a psychopath and a master manipulator.

I've actually met someone like this who dated and almost defrauded a good friend of mine. He used his looks and height to lure in women and pretended to care about them for about 6 months before they started to see that he was lazy, worthless and his IQ was probably in the 90s. He worked construction and started work at 3pm, and every problem in his life was everyone else's fault. He actually spent almost all his time smoking weed on the couch and watching TV.

When my friend finally saw the writing on the wall and tried to leave, he called the cops and had her thrown in jail for assault. He even made marks on his neck so that it looked like she had tried to choke him to death (5'7" woman choking out a guy who was 6'3"). He also had an older lady in her 50s that he did handyman work for convinced that he was god's gift to man, and she kept paying him to do sh!tty work around her house that was conveniently never finished.

Why did a 22 year old not fall for it? Because she's broke and has nothing he can leech off of, and she can get any man she wants.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude the wall is cope. we put a 70 year old granny profile on tinder and she got 99+ matches with normal looking young guys trying to speak to her.

the wall is a redpill COPE. ITS OVER
I know right I know a chic 38 whos literally just pushed another mans baby out her fanny, and within the first few weeks of being single she was took for at least 3 meals a week by quite good looking men.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If i had a few million i certainly wouldnt be on old meeting low quality women. Much better places to socialize if you have money.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of note:

My questions:

Thoughts ?
Didn;t watch video so apologize if this wasn;t covered.

22 year old woman v 30+. Guessing 22 year old didn;t have any 'assets' to give him - beyond her body?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude the wall is cope. we put a 70 year old granny profile on tinder and she got 99+ matches with normal looking young guys trying to speak to her.

the wall is a redpill COPE. ITS OVER
How many of those guys do you think were tinder swindler wannabes hoping to scam the granny out of her retirement savings? :lol:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually met someone like this who dated and almost defrauded a good friend of mine. He used his looks and height to lure in women ...
I guess I'll have to go into a different line of conman work. :mad: