"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The time I accidentally created competition anxiety in my long term girlfriend

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
- LTR
- No sex for 2 months because dead bedroom (a lot of it my fault, starting by getting in the relationship in the first place)
- gf goes to do some family stuff abroad (her sister had some medical issues)
- hb8/flexible yoga chick/actress meets me on a fb group and we go for a hike with her cousin's dog
- I totally consider cheating because she wants me in her
- I don't cheat because I'm transparent
- hb8 goes to the fb group and posts a goddamn photo I took of her and tags me in it
- gf sees this and gets triggered
- doesn't say anything immediately
- when she returns she ****ed my brains out
- says her heart sank when she saw the photo, and totes expected me to cheat (maybe wanted me to cheat to end the relationship, in fact)
- one time I'm walking with gf in the street and see hb8. I try to intro them to eachother (because I'm clueless) and gf just literally keeps on walking without even looking at her twice, lel)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

typical

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
265
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
This is very good. Keep hb8 around just incase.

When current LTR relapses into the boring chore it is immediately start to spin plates and don’t rush back into anything.
 
Top