Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Three Words to Life's Success

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I am not an advice man, nor am I doing this for my ego. However, after a discussion
my stepfather had with me, some of the things he told me one night hit me like an epiphany, and I
just had to post these things before the thoughts of it escape my mind.

Before I go on to the gist of this post, I first have to start on another note:

Does anybody know their birth date?

Well, that’s good, but that’s not my point. Since everybody knows their birth date, try to imagine
your death date. Yes, we only a limited time on this earth, and there will be a time when our lives
will suddenly end. The bad thing about it, is that we have no idea when that time will be. It could
happen in two minutes, eighty-five years, it could even happen at the time you read my post.

You know what, let me stop talking about death. Let’s go on to my next idea:

The essence of everything that happens revolves around one thing: time. Yes, time. In the words
of my stepfather: “If time did not exist, we’d all be magicians.” If there was something that we
were able to do, without time, all we would have to do is put the thought of it in our mind, and it
would be there. I would think to myself, “I want a pizza right now, and then BAM! instantly, the
pizza would sit there right in front of me. The time it would take to get the pizza wouldn’t exist.
Unfortunately, as cool as that sounds, we don’t live in that kind of world. Time will go on with
or without us.

There are three sections of time, the past, the now, and the future. We cannot change the past,
nor can we entirely depict the future, but we do have control over the now. What is another word
for “now”?

*”Present!”*

Exactly. Do you know why its called the present? Because it a gift, our gift to help mold our
lives in the way we want it too. Right now, you’ve received a gift. You know was that gift was?
That breath you just took.

“Every day you breathe another breath, you blessed.” proclaims Nas on his song “Heaven”. I
think Nas is on point with this line. As you live, you’re given, like I said, another chance to mold
your life in what you desire it to. We live in a world where destitute people, thugs, and low-lifes
of the past have become doctors, entertainment moguls, politicians, etc. later. These people
believed what their lives should be like, had a burning desire to change their lives for the better,
and despite the situations they lived in, thrived to succeed.

For those who feel depressed of life, try to imagine this: Imagine that you are transported to place
and every piece of happiness, every fantasy you have are a few feet away from you, waiting for
you to embark in it, but as your run to it, you are pinned down, and put in a unbreakable cage
suspended above your fantasy land, where you will remain forever. Here, you will watch for
years in despair as your fantasies happen with out you.

Then one day you are released from the chamber, give a second chance, free to live out your
fantasies. You have been reborn, in a way. Now you will not hesitate to live out your fantasies,
no matter what the consequences of your actions are, because it’s couldn’t be any worse than
what you just experienced in the cage. This is the state of mind you must have to take charge in
life.

“But I thought you were going to tell us the three words to life success, you’ve spend all that
time, and you said nothing yet.”

I was getting to that. In fact, by presenting this topic first, these three words will be easier to
understand. Ironically, these three words are actions we go about every day of our lives! I guess
it’s time to tell you these words.

Ladies and gentlemen, the three words to life success are:

Thought. Word. Deed. (in that order)

Let me break it down a bit. Thought is, namely, the thoughts we have about an experience. As
your read each word of my post many thoughts go into your mind. These thoughts gather up,
until you finally come to a conclusion from them. (This post is great. This post sucks.) This is the
“word.” The word is the conclusion from the situation you’ve experienced. (I love this chicken. I
can’t believe I passed!) The deed in the action you take from the word. (I love this chicken so
much that I’m gonna eat some more!)

Whenever you see a beautiful woman, these three words can occur. Thoughts occur as you see
this woman. As these thought gather in your mind, the word comes from the conclusion from
your thoughts. (Damn that chick is hot!) From the word, you resolve a plan of action, and that is
your deed. (I’m going to approach her!) Unfortunately, the deed is usually the hardest part of the
situation. Before the deed, you second-guess yourself (She is out of my league. She‘s gonna
reject me and embarrass me in front of everybody. I’m gonna say something stupid, and
embarrass myself.) This is the biggest obstacle to success, because to do the “deed” you must
possess the quality that AFCs constantly lack, that, my friends, is BALLS.

I remember my post-sosuave days. I had approached only a few women, and even then, my game
was not that substantial. I would make excuses to myself for the reasons why I didn’t meet a lot
of women that my high school was a boys only high school, and that since I was a good-looking
person, women would acknowledge it and approach me. Of course, that rarely happened. The
true reason is that I didn’t embrace my confidence, and as a result, I took my greatest gift, time,
for granted and was left with nothing to show for it. Finally, I had the confidence to do the
“deed”, which was to find where I was going wrong with my game. Shortly after, I found
sosuave, and the rest is history. I’m not saying that I have fully remedied the problem of low
confidence, but I’m much better of now, then I was back then.

This, however, goes beyond approaching women, this is about finding your life peak, and those
three words will definitely help you. First, before you think about how to do this, get off your
computer, get out of your house, and live! You don’t have to have a purpose on why you need to
go outside, just do it. Look at everyone on the streets, notice the people who look sad, the
people who look tired, the people who look angry, but most of all, look at the people who are
happy. Become these people, become their emotions, identify them with the last time you were
happy. This are the kind of emotions that will motivate you in your life’s goals. Now that you
have a full understanding of what happiness is, find anything that you have been the least bit
interested in, and write them down (mentally or physically, it doesn’t matter). Here, you have
already gone through two-thirds of the success. Now, do everything that you can that will get
you closer to those goals. If you come across a point where your confidence will be put in check,
just remember that happiness that you saw of that person and how it connected to you. This
happiness you know will be the result of overcoming the obstacles to your goal, which will help
guide you through them.

Now let’s say you follow the “thought, word, deed” process, and the results are the opposite of
what you hope for. You fall flat on your ass, embarrassed and depressed. I say do not get
discouraged! Though this process can gain you success, the success does not happen after the
first time you do the “deed”! The process is one that must be done repeatedly, after all the
mistakes in your courses until you achieve your goal. I believe that this is called “practice”. This
could take quite a while, but if you cannot handle it, forget your goals because you do not have
the determination to achieve them.

Whew! That definitely was a long post, and don’t expect me to make one this long again.
However, if you don’t feel like reading this entire post, I can summarize it up in six simple words:
GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE AND LIVE!

Now if you'll excuse me, I must heed to my own information.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, very cool ideas. I like the whole trapped in a cage above your fantasies scene.

Nice post ;)

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
gREAT POST PLAYA

YOUR RIGHT JUST LIKE OUTKAST SAID ( GET UP, GET OUT, AND GET SUMTHIN), KEEP LIVINYA LIFETO THE FULLEST DAWG,
MUCH LOVE 2 YA

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black Bahindian
I remember my post-sosuave days. .
edit: "PRE-sosuave days..."

Good post. Sometimes the right advice from the right person at the right time really wakes you up.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very observant bust.it, don't know why I didn't get that one.

I'll be glad to here more responses.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To alleviate any confusion, don't take the term "word" for its actual meaning. The "word" can be spoken or unspoken.

(Maybe I should've changed this to The Three Terms to Life's Success for less confusion)

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time.. You hit bullseye on time. Time is passing.. And one day there will be no more of that.

So, what if time had already passed, and you had an awakening? Damn ingenious!

Live like there is no tomorrow.

And tomorrow never comes, it is always today.

And NO UNDONE DEED WILL GO UNPUNISHED!!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are basically talking about causuality. Cause ===> effect.

James Dean: "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

My friends, You and I have not much time. We are but a spec in the big image of this universe. Without us this universe will not cease to function! Your actions are not SO important. There will be no horrible consequences to you asking a girl out. Time will not stop at that moment. Time never stops... the hard part is keeping up with it or rather... keeping ahead of it!

Lik

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus bro, stop bumping your own thread, it's sad after the 2nd time.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Three Words to Life's Success

Originally posted by bust.it
edit: "PRE-sosuave days..."

Good post. Sometimes the right advice from the right person at the right time really wakes you up.
haha i remember when i used to think post- meant before too. good times:)