"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The Three Points of MAN

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
So, YOU are a man.

The man is ruled by 3 elements, of Zen like proportionality.

The First is the mind, the pure and the rational. It's the part of you that likes order- it likes things to work.
The Second is your penis. Come on, I defy you to say you are not ruled by your **** now and then. What does your penis like? Breasts. Your **** is out for fun and fun that it can get now! It works in alliance with your testicals to make you have fun! Make no mistake- your penis is your friend. Stroke it, care for it, try not to get it caught in your flies.
The Third is your stomach. Men like food, and through this their stomachs have started to branch out into other areas of life, including dating, politics, and religion. Your belly is like a wise old teacher, a sensi if you will. He is round, provides you with motivation, answers your questions and has a beard.

Now, meditate on this thought- to truely become the Don Juan you seek, you must learn to harnis these three pillars of man. Excess of deficiancy will lead to failure- FAILURE I TELL YOU! So beware, for too much thinky and you become the AFC, ordered, careful, bit of a *****. No one will invite you to parties.

Too much penis, and you become the jerk. Irritating little bastard you will be. **** fat chicks you will. Die of genital warts? Yes- possible indeed.

Too much stomach and you will be really fat. You can be a big fat party animal, smoke too much, and be the source of all wisdom, but you will need a paddle to get you out of bed and no one will **** someone with bigger tits than theirs. Still, could be a laugh.

So the Don Juan path calls for all three mystical elements to be brought together...

Mind: Niceness equals sex!

Penis: Quiet mind- date rape equals sex! Rarrr- date rape etc.

Mind: Oh **** off penis, we'll get in jail (the mind is a lot more hard-ass than most people think- think of him voiced by Steven Hawkins, but...badder.)

Stomach: Hey, don't look at me. I'm just your digestive tract.

Obviously, without direction, the pillars fight against each other but shown a path...

Mind: Woh, this **** makes sence! Having a great time and some ***** aint that hard at all, I just have to put in the effort. But I am just a mind, I don't have any pointy bits...where shall I get the motivation to...

Penis: Yo.

Mind: Ah hah! Penis, you will be our motivation! I shall show you how, and you will make it happen!

Penis: Yo.

Stomach: While you are rational mind, I am stomach- and clever I be! For the world is a wibbley place with lots of "that makes no sence..." and "Argh! Why did that happen?" You think I'm just good looking? No, I will guide you to victory by picking up crazy new age vibes, jedi-style.

Mind: You do that.

Stomach: I will.

And so, a point has been made about how to live (vaguely): The AFC logic you were full of when you sucked **** for a living isn't useless, and the all out "Rarrr anything with a hole" attitude of the jerks isn't the way to go either. You have to think about things logically and have the balls to change your life. As for your stomach, it is one of the greatest assets you have and one that is very rarely talked about.

Your belly is great, easily on par with the mind and your ****. Use your intuition! It's practical and it will make you happy. Your gut will tell you all the stuff you can't work out- forget the mind- happiness comes from your belly. You belly is like yourpersonal alarm system, it will tell you when things are going good or when they are about to blow up. Your stomach is like your spider-sense, your third eye, your mystic voodoo telepathy ****.

When you think someone is lying, they probably are, if you think a girl is a slut, she probably is, if you're gut tells you a job will make you happy, it probably will. If your gut tells you are girl is making you feel great, keep hold of her.

However, you don't live by your stomach! You can't live on your instinct all the time, sometimes that will need to be overridden by your mind- you have to break out of your comfort zone now and then. Well, pretty much all the time actually. Then of course the mind just doesn't make **** happen, so your penis has to give you the balls, but your **** don't have a clue, and your mind doesn't get the finer points of life, so we're back to your belly and this is the puzzle of being a guy.

The world throws you bones, and you have to decide what you want to do with them, work them out, chew them or bury it- it's your choice. But you have to use your three assets together, and in doing this you will go far.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Insightful and probably more accurate than it would appear at first glance.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
hahaha, that is very funny.

hmm, I'd have to say that four things rule a woman. Her mind, heart, vagina and uterus. haha i wont go into it, but i agree with your post. there is a reason why there is that quote, the way to a mans heart is through his stomach....haha

it gives good insight to men.
 
Top